It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think You Know Everything About The Gulf Oil Spill? Well Think Again! Prepare To Be Rocked To Th

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
this all sounds like shiro ishii's wet dream...
anyway, thanks for keeping people like me informed about these things,
there's just so much other funky stuff going on in the world it's hard to be informed on everything,
i'll be keeping a closer watch on this subject of super-man-made-microbes thanks to this particular thread,
just thought i'd let you guys know you've shed some light on my perceptions of things

peace duders

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

I'm sorry if I missed something somewhere...but do you and Clouds have reports from the tests that have been done from the rain samples? If so, can those be shared?

As for everything else, this is really scary and yet something that should seem far-fetched I dont find this unbelieveable at all. Corporations and their greed will be the death of us all. Here's a good question though, when we're all gone and there's nothing but the greedy elitists left and they have all the money and equity evenly divided, what will they do then?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thank you paxnatus for this mind blowing post. Given that this is all true, this is one of the scariest things I think I have ever read. It brings to mind the movie "I AM LEDGEND" .The repercussions of this could be beyond disasterous, not only to the Gulf but the entire world. Having watched the videos they sure seem to know what their talking about

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by letthefactsspeak

HI there,

We have gotten the results back from the rain sample taken in South West Missiouri and we will be writing and posting an exclusive article for our website Test The Rain . Com this weekend, to share our findings. I think many will find the results shocking!

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

I don't think anything will shock me anymore. I am really looking forward to reading your research. Like all of you, I too have been following this since day one almost like an obsession. I keep a regular commentary on my facebook page so some people can not forget about the folks down there. BTW just before signing on here I read a yahoo news story about damage to the coral by the well... PEACE

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I think many will find the results shocking!

by the way, about shocking: i cannot exclude that gov. will produce schemes to get dead zone in the affected areas deliberately.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I have been in contact with Dr. Ott almost on a day to day basis now since July. Her efforts are aimed at determining what exactly is responsible for making so many people in the gulf so sick; Clouds and I are responsible for determining what is in the rain and are the two linked

I live and work on the Gulf Coast where are all these sick people? How could there be all these reports of sick people yet no one who lives here and works here knows about it? I work in the marine industry in New Orleans, Mobile, Houston and live in Panama City Fl. There is no more sickness here than any where else.
edit on 6-11-2010 by semiintelligentredneck because: I screwed up

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   

That website is unbelievably misleading. Again this whole representation of what amounts to no facts and misleading statements is just wrong. And I cannot believe that so many people take your word for what you say without really reading into it, because when you do actually read into it, you find that there is not one peice of truth to these microbes making the 'lesions' on the people pictured, to the contrary it tells you that they are diagnosed with scabies and staph infections. Denying their diagnosis and replacing it with your own does not make it true. I hope that none of the people reading this thread wind up in distress in any form due to your careless and misleading reports. And as a reminder the motto here is to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

“That website is unbelievably misleading” REALLY? I own the website and 90% of the articles posted are backed by MSM reports or Science Journal news reports. I purposely keep all conspiracy theories out of the site due to people like you and your comments. We are researching something that no other Governmental Agency dare do in the US. Test the rain across North America for toxins due to the Gulf Spill.

And we have results. Are you going to discredit the results from one of the top labs in the country too?

I looked at your 124 threads you started and you’re all over the boards.

Interesting!!

As for this article here that Paxnatus referenced in her thread. I told Pax that she is wasting her time posting it here on ATS mainly because she would end up defending the thread (as she did) against members like Space (all over the boards) Cadet.

Since Space Cadet brought me out from under my blanket I will give you a little history about this article. It was brought to our attention by a very well know toxicologist who is involved in the Gulf oil spill research. The science behind the article has been checked and is valid by published scientist from a couple of major universities.

The author of this article was contacted after we published his piece on our website. He was not willing to provide the “hard” data backing up his claims. But his knowledge on the very complex subject matter is very detailed.

We decided to leave the article up on the site because of the science and the findings from our first batch of rain samples that will later be disclosed on our website. The science in the article is valid and yes BP has interest in the said company from the article.

So the question you need to ask is how much of this article is fact and is presently occurring in the Gulf. The technology is there and some of the roads lead to Rome (BP).

So what should you believe?

The Government Scientist reported back in May that oil eating microbes were naturally occurring in the Gulf like the oil eating microbe Alcanivorax Borkumensis.

What if the microbes were genetically altered and were placed there on purpose?

How would you feel then?

Hold that thought………..We will be disclosing our results from a batch of rain samples in the coming days.

Everyone is looking at Nov 6th for something "BIG" to happen..............I think its already happened.......a silent killer in the Gulf.........

Have a good day Cadet...........

edit on 6-11-2010 by Cloudsinthesky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

We are researching something that no other Governmental Agency dare do in the US

Just a little remark: if GOM really hasn't had troubles, what would problems be for officials to debunk all conspiracies??? they just did ridiculous attempt with miserable obamaZ_z photo.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet

That website is unbelievably misleading. Again this whole representation of what amounts to no facts and misleading statements is just wrong. And I cannot believe that so many people take your word for what you say without really reading into it, because when you do actually read into it, you find that there is not one peice of truth to these microbes making the 'lesions' on the people pictured, to the contrary it tells you that they are diagnosed with scabies and staph infections. Denying their diagnosis and replacing it with your own does not make it true. I hope that none of the people reading this thread wind up in distress in any form due to your careless and misleading reports. And as a reminder the motto here is to deny ignorance, not embrace it.

Space Cadet,

You have no idea what you are talking about. This thread is obviously way over your head as proven by your response. In order to take a stand on an issue and a science one at that, you must learn to read with your intellect and not your emotions.

so please tell me what exactly did you "read into"? Obviously not the facts. You seem to have a hard time following what is being stated. As far as the oil eating microbe; Alcanivorax Borkumensis, the media made claims that this was a natural occurring new species. Which was proven and mutagenisis backed up by several research papers that this simply is not the case. AB was bio engineered using . Please get your facts straight, we already know your opinion, however, an opinion is meaningless when it comes to science.

Please tell me what credentials you have to back up the diagnosis that the lesions are scabies and staph. You have misrepresented my statements several time on this thread due to the lack of knowledge. You see, I am the nurse that was quoted in Riki's Huffington article. The lesions are NOT caused from scabies and most people without any medical expertise can open their eyes and see this. If it were scabies entire families would be infected as scabies is highly contagious. A scabicide would have been prescribed. It was NOT. Any so called doctor who prescribed antibiotics to treat a scabies infection is an impostor.and should be reported to the American Board of Medicine for malpractice. As far as a Staph infection, I stand by my claim that while staph may be present, staph did NOT CAUSE these lesions something else did. What, that is has not been determined. But there are valid reports that people have chemical toxicity and actual have solvents in their blood.

I now invite you to PROVE with scientific evidence that is not the case. Do not misquote what you know nothing about. Our website is solid and not based on conspiracy, but based on truth. As Clouds told you, 90% of our articles are from the MSM and we can prove their validity.

Do your homework before you jump in over your head.
better yet, go climb back under your rock and let the people whom have the ability to use their brain fight this one!

Pax

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

by the way, what have statistics been collected about current illnesses rate by You???

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Fisher, who called the discovery a "smoking gun," said researchers can't say for certain that the coral died from the oil, noting that dispersants could have been the culprit.
edition.cnn.com...

ehhhhhh, so touchingly to have kept discreetness like that

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I really do think the article in the OP reeks of scientific and intellectual dishonesty.

I am rather curious as to why these test results have not yet been posted to your site? I am sure people are anxious to see the results of all that you have done. Why the delay?

This is potentially significant information so please do tell me why you haven't released it yet? Your website was up and running August 1st (and your were talking about it on ATS since before that) so where are all the results? Enough with teasing us with "in a few days" or "to come soon" and just say what you either have or have not discovered yet. I don't think thats asking to much is it?

The site has an impressive array of articles that could be used to support your point of view; now we just want to see some of the test results that may do the same. I am not attacking you, I just really want to see your data!
edit on 8-11-2010 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Kudos to Clouds and Pax for doing this! I am more than happy to wait for the results and wish anyone who thinks this thread or their posts are "dishonest" would back it up with what "their" research has come up with instead of what they "think". Is too easy to be an armchair critic - dig around and you'll see what others see - keep your eyes closed and you'll miss the whole thing.

Where are the sick people there? If you follow the news, the reports, the testimonies you will find them. They aren't jumping up and down so you can see them, they're trying to deal with a literal life and death situation and basically getting zero help or support from anywhere. But for people who refuse to "see" what's before them, there will never be any sick people from the Gulf oil/corexit, they will always be sick with just scabies, or just a flu and of course death will probably be chalked up to natural causes...

As for this taking too long - how can three months be 'too long' to acquire volunteers, get sampling kits to them, wait for rain, get samples, document, send in, get sample tested, get results back? Every step takes time and in my opinion it's happened really fast!

Personally I don't think they should post them here initially, they should go to people who can make a real difference with them first.

edit on 8-11-2010 by wishes because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

Every step takes time and in my opinion it's happened really fast!

moreover, i don't except they shall be under careful sight of gov./bp, if they already don't. frankly, i guess gov. cooks or cooked already new special operation to close their problem of the GOM.

posted on Nov, 8 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hey, BP, YOU HAVEN'T CLEANNED UP YOUR MESS YET. It is still spewwing oil down there from fissures and cracks, because of what you did. Now oil spews from all over down there from fissures and cracks. I see that in the future these fissures and cracks will get bigger. The pressure down under the gound eating away at the sand making a small hole into a larger and larger hole, until it's 10 times larger than the one you closed. People do not take your eyes off of this, because BP wants the attention to go away, so that they can blame it on mother nature or something, causing those fizzures and cracks to get bigger.
We know you are a greedy little pig. (peoples in greed) and will stop at nothing to get it. Even at the cost of the oceans. Our oxegen, by the way. They should ALL BE RUN OUT OF HERE and we should all use more effective tech. to end this OIL PROXY.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Pax,

I am anxious to read the article with the results of your testing that you speak of! I wanted to check for it yesterday but was unable to do so
however this being Tuesday I am confident I will be reading it today.

Since I am having so much trouble finding the article I am hopeful you can direct me to where on testherain.com your results are posted? I am very very anxious to see what was going on with that Missouri rain!

Sincerely

Dilligaf

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Everyone's curious!
I'm sure it will be posted when it's ready!
This isn't worth rushing especially to satisfy personal curiosity!
It's FAR MORE important and FAR TOO important to ENSURE what's posted is correct the first time. It's only Tuesday, give these guys a break! They're dealing with terminology, technicalities, legalities, protocols, as well as working and having families plus the results have JUST STARTED to come back! I know Pax said she'd have something over the weekend, but it takes time to do things proper and is better to spend an extra few days, even another week or two IF it makes the difference between jumping the gun and being on solid ground. Good research CAN'T be rushed and they deserve a little patience (and support instead of gripes).

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by wishes

You can't fault a guy for wanting to see the test results that I waited all weekend on, can you?

edit on 9-11-2010 by Dilligaf28 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join