It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Think You Know Everything About The Gulf Oil Spill? Well Think Again! Prepare To Be Rocked To Th

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   
On August 1, 2010 Cloudsinthesky, a member here, and myself launched a project geared at testing the rain, some of you may remember. We have several members all over the U.S. and Canada whom have collected rain water samples to be tested for Volatile Organic Compounds. Currently, we work with Dr, Riki Ott the well known toxicologist that blew the whistle on all the illness from the Exxon Valdez.

I have been in contact with Dr. Ott almost on a day to day basis now since July. Her efforts are aimed at determining what exactly is responsible for making so many people in the gulf so sick; Clouds and I are responsible for determining what is in the rain and are the two linked.

I have done exhaustive research on "the bigger picture" but nothing prepared me for this. The information in this article should NOT be taken with "a grain of salt" for the picture is all too clear. Greed has an ugly price, unfortunately it looks as though we will be the ones to pay.

THE GULF BLUE PLAGUE: IT’S NOT WISE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE

By Michael Edward
The World Vision Portal

It’s not wise to fool Mother Nature. Those who think they can get away with it will abruptly learn that payback can be more than they bargained for. That’s because nature will always retaliate in subtle retorts that shake the very foundations of this earth as well as life itself. Playing the role of Creator is a very dangerous game. As part of their new logo and corporate image campaign, British Petroleum (BP) wants the public to think of them as their new slogan says, “Beyond Petroleum”. BP is far more than a simple oil company. What is revealed below regarding BP and their ‘beyond petroleum’ activities, both prior to and including their Gulf of Mexico catastrophe, will create a picture for the reader one pixel dot at a time. Once the person who reads everything presented here connects all the dots of the picture, it will be more than obvious that BP has tried to fool Mother Nature… and she’s retaliating with a vengeance that is affecting the entire world. This is a perilous game that has now gotten out of control. What began in the Gulf of Mexico, in February 2010, has now escalated into a man-made biological nightmare of unknown proportions.

Excerpt from the article:

SAY HELLO TO SYNTHIA

In 2003, JCVI successfully synthesized a small virus that infects bacteria. By 2008, the JCVI team was able to synthesize a small bacterial genome. On May 6, 2010, JCVI revealed they had already created a self-replicating bacterial cell controlled by a chemically synthesized genome they named “synthetic Mycoplasma mycoides JCVI-syn1.0”. (7) This completely synthetic cell with its computer designed genome has absolutely no natural DNA. (1) The etc group from Canada named it Synthia and it contains added watermark chains to identify the genome as artificial. It also has antibiotic resistance indicators. (7) One can only speculate why this artificial bacterium has an inherent programmed capability to resist antibiotics.

This new life form has the ability to replicate itself and organically function in any cell into which it has been introduced. Its DNA is artificial and it’s this synthetic DNA that takes control of the cell and is credited with being the building block of life. This is the first self-replicating synthetic bacterial cell thanks to its computer generated DNA. All of the funding for this came from Synthetic Genomics Inc (1), the company BP has a sizable equity position and alliance with.

World Vision Portal

BP is definitely way beyond petroleum just as their new slogan publicizes. I would suggest that everyone read this in its entirety. This is no game! The rubber has hit the road! What are we gonna do about it?

Thanks for your time,
Pax
testtherain.com

edit on 29-10-2010 by paxnatus because: spelling error

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.
edit on 29/10/2010 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
and you know whats funny about all of this? there isn't a thing we can do about it. these people have too much power, nothing short of divine intervention or alien invasion will change the course of our future.

our children are about to become slaves, tough luck eh?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
doesnt this mean we're all gonna get super powers?

I thought everyone would be happy,.... but in all seriousness this is bad.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
yep if they couldnt wipe us out with aids sounds like their on the rite track with this one !!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I read the entire article. It appears to be a propaganda piece. I see nothing that would substantiate the fear mongering you are attempting to build here.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Nice thread. There are so many questions that need answering regarding this disaster. I doubt we will get them though. This synthetic man made virus sounds very deadly. Could this possibly be linked to the news i heard last week regarding an antibiotic resistant bug showing it's ugly head in the UK hospitals. I did a quick search but found only news reports dating back to August. There is a thread on ATS here already regarding this bug. Maybe they are linked.

Why do these people create viruses in the first place. Surely you would have a vacine for any such emergencies.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I thought about the new super bug after I read this. Honestly, I don't know. I will say this much, I have talked to many people who are very ill. The ulcerated sores are unbelievable!! The symptoms are worrisome and waring. People want answers! Many are trying alternative medicine seeking relief. the doctors don't seem to have an answer.

As far as a vaccine, perhaps they attempted this in a small region, i.e. the gulf, and it quickly got out of hand. Eventually, a vaccine will be developed and they will make millions!

Just imagine, a virus that only a computer can control. Are we not absolutely at their mercy? I don't mean to sound so dismal, but this could very well be the final nail in the coffin.

Pax

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Wow Pax, I don't know what to say. Just the microbes pumped in to make the oil flow easier could end up being a huge problem by themselves. What's to stop them from replicating and spreading throughout all the oil formations in the Gulf? What were formerly not connected reservoirs could be now due to the increased viscosity of the oil itself. Haven't we seen reports of cracking of the sea floor and plumes of oil being released from areas well away from the Macondo?

As for synthia and it's relationship to BP that is HUGE news. Perhaps this is why they're building the underground bases and seed vaults. This could get out of hand and spread like nothing we've ever seen, we simply don't know. While introducing a new life form can be devastating the earth can and will, eventually find a way to deal with it. But will it be too late to help us and our children?
One more case of science run amok. Our blind faith in science as the arbiter of solutions for us is, IMO, one of our most dangerous ideals.

On the other hand this could result in nothing catastrophic - we shall see.

I will be following this with great interest. I appreciate yours and Clouds hard work. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Its SHTF time people......We are under siege like never before...The Corporate/Govt/Military elite have virtually completed a coup that will be announced many years hence....
What pray tell would you do if they told you that you would have to indenture yourself for ten years to pay for vaccine against this type of created virus?our children from birth?indebt to some corporation for a disease thats been manufactured by the same company?
Suppose with me a second....It is well known that the people who brought you the iraq war,Afghanistan, and sundry other events like 9/11, also are invested heavily in BIG PHARMA.
The possibility of creating such new and deadly weapons is infinite....The blackmail opportunity involved endless.
We would never really know What was going on.......
These same people, (And we all know who they are) have no conscience or morals(check Wikileaks war diaries,
PNAC propaganda,look around you)......can we the people let ourselves be governed by such decietful arrogance
for much longer without lashing out?
Transparency in govt is a joke,the corproate elite,slide from govt to to industry and back as the positions suit the aims and desires of the companies who install them.(how else do you get things like a hot nuclear waste site being built on top of an aquifer that supplies several states with drinking water.?)
Corporate entities are eternal.....men die.
Why cant we all recognise the fact that as time goes on...the corporations will eventually rule the world?
The answer is clear, we either ALL stand up soon, or succumb to the evil that has taken over our society.
The means to create and introduce anything into our world thats entirely new and possibly deadly is NOT something any corporation should be allowed to be playing with.
If we dont act soon to curb such insideous and reckless science, we risk everything.
And all in the name of greed!

Your efforts in creating this thread, and your warning is much appreciated.....will be shared and disseminated as widely as posible.....watch your back.........
edit on 29-10-2010 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Thank you Pax for posting this very controversial yet extremely important information.

Didn't see that you posted these vids, if you already did, my sincere apologies for replicating the process...

THE GULF BLUE PLAGUE: IT'S NOT WISE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Take care,

Star

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

What an awesome job you all did on this. I was so distressed by that last comment re:morgellons by that woman about her husband. Sorry I got off on a tangent, I was wondering about NDM1 in India as well as Canada too. This seems to be a strain of Klebsiella Pneumoniae as does the Brazil outbreak which has been found in Illinois too. The India and Brazil strains have not been proven to be the same strain though. I haven't looked into them anymore today but, I found that info @ the WHO and the CDC as well as rsoe edis if you're interested. Thanks for the awesome post !!! PEACE

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hi Animal!! Yeah this News has blown me away!! The depth of the deceit astounds me. But think about how perfect this all plays out. I will say this much. I have talked to several people that are extremely ill and suffering. You won't hear about this on the news, but this isn't fear mongering or propaganda, this is the truth! I have known about pieces of this article for months but I couldn't say anything. Too many people were at risk for consequences from the government. I'm not trying to sound over the top here, and yet everything I have said and the info. in the article sounds so sci-fi! The time has come and what can we do? My only answer is pray!

Congrats on the move!! I will send you message soon.

Thank you for your comments!
Pax

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Thank you for posting the video's. It was around 3AM when this went up and I was too tired to post those.
I really appreciate it!

Morgellons is a piece of the puzzle! I will be writing an article for our website soon (testtherain.com) revealing what was found in the first rain water sample we collected from South West MO. You will be shocked!

Pax

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by piercebitchone

Yes, my thoughts exactly on NDM1!! NDM1 is a Bacteria/gene!! No other way for this to take place in nature except by bioengineering! The gulf illness is coming from an artificial strand of DNA where they took a virus and injected it into a bacteria. In other words, DNA that causes bacterial infections BUT Spreads like a virus! Meaning it is highly contagious and completely resistant to antibiotics.

This will become a human medical nightmare! Very scary stuff!!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Greed has a price alright, but it's not the greedy that pay it.

It's the rest of humanity who will be "coughing up" for this one.

(cough up: - to pay unwillingly)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

You're welcome Pax.

And thank you for all that you and your people do to care about what's going on in the Gulf of Mexico.

Stay strong and watch out for those artificial bacteria. Nasty little monsters.

Personally, I'd rather move to Bora Bora than get a vaccine.

Star

edit on 29-10-2010 by Antoniastar because: I wanted to switch from past tense to present tense.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Pax,
So glad you posted this...
Hard to think there are not many replies yet. This is getting the flags, thats awesome.
But hey ATS, we need replies too!

Pax,
I saw this several days ago, and was blown away.

SYNTHIA is the explantion!

There’s a reason the so-called “dispersants” are guarded by weapon-yielding soldiers and local armed law enforcement in warehouses and deployment yards along the Gulf coast. If a sample were to be analyzed by knowledgeable people, the biological and chemical anomalies it contains would be made public, right down to the unique DNA signature. BP keeps allowing their sorcerer’s brew to be called Corexit in order to hide the fact that it’s not just the name brand product any longer.

worldvisionportal.org...
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01f87cf905a4.jpg[/atsimg]
Colonies of the synthetic transformed bacterium!

S&F

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Kailassa

I think this goes beyond greed, this is a eugenically lead plan to reduce the numbers on this planet. I don't want to fear monger, but for these sick individuals to succeed they need to take out the United States; and that won't happen when a majority of the citizens are armed.

I think now is the time for people to really start looking after their health. If not the majority of the public at least the people on this website. Stop eating #, stop destroying your bodies, and start getting your immune systems up and running to their full potential.

light to you guys

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
seanizle,

it doesn't matter how good your immune system is. The weapons man possess's today can annihilate the human race.

Go to the Chemical Weapons Convention website and read the statements we recently submitted to the International Convention. We just told the world we are not complying with the biological ban and are continuing to make banned biologicals for "industrial manufacturing".

Not even the rest of the world will stop us from creating artificial death agents. Iran voiced their concerns at the Convention and look at what we are going to do to them.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Don’t forget about the Siberian fires this past summer (2010). They took out a lot of ozone over North America and during the solar maximum. Expect Cancer and cataract rates to dramatically increase as a result.

They also caused a confirmable warming this past summer, and may well have effected your readings. If you have noticed the yellow/gray haze, or more red sky sunsets than usual please raise your hand.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join