It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jon Stewarts Executive Producer Arrested for Assaulting 911 Activist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The rally you are referring to is tomorrow.

This was a book signing or something, I haven't looked into it, but I know it isn't what you are referring to.

Stop trying to demonize the rally when it has nothing to do with the rally or its members. It is a great idea with much publicity, so it is imperative that you get the facts straight or make sure your sources have the facts straight before posting it anywhere.

edit on 29-10-2010 by Modern Americana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Given that Albanese still is a free man, I don't expect the assault charges (if they ever existed) stuck. It's also kinda interesting that when you google for "Albanese arrested", you only get some right-wing blogs and a youtube video. You'd think something like that would be reported by the MSM. So until someone shows an actual news report, and not some biased opinion blog, I wouldn't put too much faith into the whole "assault charges" story.

I think it's hilarious though how some people already attack a rally that hasn't even taken place yet. You don't even know what the programe is, or what's gonna happen. Makes those people look very silly

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Let's get ready to rumble !!!!!
Welcome to the World Wrestling Federation
of Idiots. In this corner, wearing the lacey
pink panties is ..........
and in this corner wearing the black
S&M attire is .........

Ok, I won't a good clean fight
no hits below the ankles

(ding, ding, ding-bats)

it's staged
edit on 10/29/2010 by boondock-saint because: clarifying

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I can only find two sources on anyone from the daily show being arrested. One was from prisonplanet, which I posted. The other is from wearechange.

That is it. That is all I can find. The one thing that seems to be completely missing from either source is the actual assualt, or the arrest. I just find that a little odd is all.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
I can only find two sources on anyone from the daily show being arrested. One was from prisonplanet, which I posted. The other is from wearechange.

That is it. That is all I can find. The one thing that seems to be completely missing from either source is the actual assualt, or the arrest. I just find that a little odd is all.

Also notice how WeAreChange posted this today, a day before the rally, and an ENTIRE MONTH after the stuff supposedly happened. You'd think they post something like that immediately. Hilarious attempt at misinformation...

At least they're providing Stewart with more jokes

If you like conspiracies: Could it be that this is a (arguably weak) attempt at distracting from the Rand Paul official trampling on that protestor's head?
edit on 29-10-2010 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Summary: People go looking for a fight, and find it.

I like how there's footage cut out before they get agressive and that clearly something prompted the writer to get that way.

Looks edited to me.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Nice catch. That did not even click with me when I was reading it. I guess as much as I hate to have to admit it, I am curious why WAC wants to make Stewart look so bad? I mean I can understand them not liking that he does not believe what they do but that they would care so much to post this story just before the rally like you point out with no real backing and we cannot find jack for evidence. All seems a little odd. The truth movement targeting the coming rally???? Hmmmm... I am getting my tinfoil hat now.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Smear campaign fail. In the parlance of /b/, "obvious troll is obvious..."

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Glad I stumbled on this FAKE and pathetic attempt by "wearechange".....to alter history, and facts, since I (and another ATS member) am/are going to the rally tomorrow. Gonna be fun to hear the latest dirt on them...

If you eat your vegetables, and clean your plates and go to bed early, we might reward you with photos.....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I didn't mean to mislead anyone with the title. I am changing it to the appropriate one ASAP. wish I had caught this earlier.

As i said earlier i didn't know the whole story at the time that video was posted. All i saw were idiots being idiots on both sides. Its just one idiot decided it was right to shove and push the other idiot because things got overheated.
edit on 10/29/2010 by ugie1028 because: The title has been fixed

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I dont know why WAC did that, but that is an interesting conspiracy though.

I dont think the head stomping would be something to go away easily. Rand Paul is a politician, and John Stewart is a comedian. One story had a head stomping, and the other is pushing and shoving. If it was, yes it was a weak attempt.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Well, apparently the guy who got attacked by Albanese suffered "cuts and bruises" that took a month to heal. Which makes it even more interesting why the charges obviously didn't stick

Imo this is just WAC being pissed off that Stewart doesn't support them, and they chose to inflate a "pushed aside" into "severe cuts and bruises, assault charges" to vent their anger.

Still kinda surprised at how badly they did it though...it really is a pathetic attempt to smear the rally.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Only two things the incident on the video proved: everybody is a tough guy until it comes right down to it...and violence rarely solves anything.

So, Who Won?

How would the assaulted (and yes 100% he was assaulted) camera person feel if someone stuck a camera into their face after interrupting one of their sponsored events. I am not defending the actions of the aggressor but no matter what, in incidents as such, it always takes at least two. Please don't forget the WeAreChange guys instigated the negativity.

How does filing assault charges help WeAreChange's message and their 9/11 beliefs?

They admitted that they were going to confront John Stewart because he makes FUN(i.e. JS attempt at being funny) of the whole 9/11 movement and the WeAreChange member's beliefs.

John Stewart makes fun of everybody and everything. That is his job. He is a comedian, PERIOD!

Running around yelling "9/11 Was An Inside Job" at public events is not productive and takes away from the forward progress of unveiling what really happened.

WeAreChange and other groups like them have done a lot to draw attention to the discrepancies of 9/11. I am interested in exactly what their game plan was and wonder if they even had one for this event to further their cause.

Sorry About His Broken Camera And His Broken Face but mostly I hope he is sorry because he acted like he was running/crying to his mommy at the end of the video after losing the My Dad Can Beat Up Your Dad Game!

Thanks For The Laugh Anyways,

t

Before you jump to a conclusion with your hate replies that I take JS side, for the record: I am not satisfied with the 9/11 OS or any story yet...I would much more appreciate further intelligent fact based data to make any conclusion as IMO nobody, to date, has the definitive answer.

Regards,

t

top topics

<< 1   >>

join