It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone With Future Predictions, Dreams, And Visions Post Here! Now - 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
i predict that the 2012 calamities at the end of the Maya Long Count... will happen... but

only to the Maya culture survivors in S Mexico, Belize, Hondourus & Yucatan peninsula.
the rest of the Global community will excape the Maya destiny predictions.

#2...Sharia law & leadership style will take over the western judicary way of law, Also
Islamic banking rules will replace the criminal banking system that now prevails in the
anglo-american hegemony model forced on the G-20 struicture of global finance

#3 western Christianity will contract its influence as the 'Church' loses its tax exempt status,
the religion force will sell off much of its properties to pay its fair-share of taxes in every
nation around the world....faithful zealots will declare the resulting 'falling away' of the
many tithing, faithful as being the work of satan inspired governments...

that's just 3... these are more like potential Trends... not forecasts

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by IlluminattiFunTime369

Sorry that's not true. I believe the creator of the universe manifested here on this earth and his name was Yeshua... that's where I part ways with religion how ever. I'm not religious at all. I just try and do unto others .. ya know? OK that said....

I don't know any of my fundamentalist friend that think "the end" is coming in 2012. Not one. So your slightly mistaking here , no doubt it's from reading too much ATS.

To the OP. in regards to this thread see my signature!
edit on 10/31/2010 by firegoggles because: added soome info in regard to what the OP formed the post about. Good idea I thought ;P

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by firegoggles

here is a live perdiction and why...
the new movie with denzel yet again is about a train crashing and here we go again with the train crashing as u see on tv every day.
there will be a horrible accident dealing with trains 1 to 3 weeks after the movie.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Even though we lost the 1999 spell it taught us about the Time spells’ AND THERE ACCURACY as a whole in general that this had to be one of the upgrades of the new millennium of thinking and dealing with precise dates on these matters, it was the first indeed but it was learned and well noted for next time.
BUT THEN.
They changed the whole system, everything went hd.
We was accustomed to these events happening from a year to 23 months but when hd came along it was speeded up in ways that we never ever knew existed.
When the day after tomorrow came out we knew it would be a whether problem , we went deep into this matter thinking ,ok, we recognized it and we can change or disrupt it, we thought we had a year or 2 but.
The Day After Tomorrow premiered on May 17, 2004 and was released worldwide from May 26 to May 28.
And what happens?
The 2004 Indian Ocean earthquake was an undersea megathrust earthquake that occurred at 00:58:53 on December 26, 2004, with an epicentre off the west coast of Sumatra, Indonesia.
And then a year after that.
Hurricane Katrina formed over the Bahamas on August 23, 2005 and crossed southern Florida as a moderate Category 1 hurricane, causing some deaths and flooding there before strengthening rapidly in the Gulf of Mexico.
================================================================
The Taking of Pelham 123 (2009 film)

The film was originally scheduled to release on July 31, 2009, but the release was moved earlier to June 12. The first theatrical poster was released on February 10, 2009, while the first trailer for the film debuted at the screenings of on February 13, 2009.

So we are ready this time.. NOT !
We knew by all the commercials specifically showing the train derailing, we knew what was going to happen ,we knew they was practicing now with there high speed mind thing on the trains, so we was stoked and ready…OMG TWO BLOODY WEEKS. ARE U FREAKING SERIOUS. We lost big time and had no clue at this point in which all analog had been taking out and the usa is in all hd .. we are so screwed. BIG TIME.

Monday, July 20th 2009, 11:42 AM ... respond to victims of a light-rail train collision in San Francisco ... It was the fourth major subway or commuter rail

The June 22, 2009 Washington Metro train collision was a subway train-on-train collision between two ... the collision, firefighters and paramedics from District of Columbia ...
This was the first ever in Washington dc ..in the history, so here we are thinking ok, its over with, we lost but its over with.
Oh boy here we go, no way.

The 2009 Cairo train collision killed at least 50 people and injured 30 others on 24 October 2009.
The 2009 Romanian bus-train collision, happened on August 14, 2009 at 14:10pm in Romania. A bus and train hit each other. Thirteen people died.
December 22, 2009 - Eurostar back in service after 3-day suspension
December 21, 2009 - Zabreg, Croatia - 52 injured when train hits buffers
December 21, 2009 - Inquiry As Eurostar Meltdown Hits 55,000
Eurotunnel shuts down car service
December 20, 2009 - Rail link for Britain, Europe shut down indefinitely
50,000 travelers affected by Eurostar breakdowns
Armored Trains Return In Russia's War Against Terrorism
November 28, 2009 - Moscow, Russia - Deadly Russian Train Derailment 'Appears To Be Terrorism'
Second Bomb Blast At Russian Train Crash Site
Russia Train Crash Caused By A Bomb
Deadly Russian train derailment probed as terror act
Traces of explosives found at Russian train site
Russian train derails, dozens killed
Dozens Killed in Russia Train Derailment (video)
November 14, 2009 - Jaipur, India - Train Derailment In India Kills 9
November 9, 2009 - British-spies-help-prevent-al-Qaeda-inspired-attack-on-New-York-subway
November 4, 2009 - Amid strike, Philly commuter train catches fire
Rail worker killed in Philly on third day of strike
October 24, 2009 - Egypt - Police: Trains Collide Killing 25
October 23, 2009 - Mumbai, India - Pipeline falls on moving train; 2 killed, 11 injured
October 22, 2009 - Chicago, Illinois - Train derailment may cause evening rush hour delays
Delays continue on Metra line from South Loop derailment - Chicago ...
October 21, 2009 - Mathura, India - India trains collision kills 22
India Train Crash Kills 22 Near Taj Mahal
October 11, 2009 - Voronezh, Russia - Railway accident injury cases in west Russia rise to 88
October 6, 2009 - Madurai, India - Fatalities Reported in Explosion at Cholavandam Train Station
October 6, 2009 - Washington D.C. -Man Arrested Threatened To Blow Up Friendship Heights Metro Station
October 5, 2009 - Hua Hin, Thailand - Train Derails In Heavy Rain At Least 10 Dead, 88 Injured
September 22, 2009 - Feds Seek About A Dozen People In New York Terror Investigation
Authorities Eye Stadiums, Hotels, Storage Centers In Colorado Terror Plot Probe
Feds Warn NYC, Nation Transit Systems
September 22, 2009 - Terror Arrest Spark Gov't Warning On Mass Transit
September 21, 2009 - Romania - Romania suspects foul play in train derailing - 15 people injured
September 20, 2009 - Najibullah Zazi and 2 others arrested for false statements in terror probe
NYC Plot Suspect, 2 Others Arrested in Federal Terror Probe
September 18, 2009 - Mexico City, Mexico - Shooting In Mexico City Subway Kills At Least Two, Five Injured
September 18, 2009 - Target Of New York Subway Bomb Plot Probe Admits Terrorist Ties
September 16, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts - Electrical Fires Shut Down Service On Two MBTA subway Lines Forcing Hundreds Of Passengers To Evacuate Trains
September 16, 2009 - FBI Unit Set For More Anti-Terror Raids In Queens; Fears Of Madrid-Style Subway Bombings
September 15, 2009 - Knoxville, Tennessee - Knoxville Holston River Railroad 5 car derailment - cars overturned leaking liquid ethanol evacuation of area due to flammability and vapors
September 15, 2009 - Boston, Massachusetts -
Bay Transportation Authority Train Strikes Barrier Coming Into Station - 15 to 20 people injured
September 07, 2009 - Rain floods Mexico City homes, subway
August 30, 2009 - Yaounde, Cameroon — Cameroon train crashes kill 11, injures 275+
July 26, 2009 - Djibouti, Africa - Freight Train Transporting Livestock Derails Near Holl-Holl, Killing 13 People, Wounding 24 Others
July 26, 2009 - Star, Mississippi - 3 Injured When Train Collides With 18-Wheeler
July 25, 2009 - Tehran, Iran - Passenger Train Collides With Another Train Killing Three
July 24, 2009 - Croatia, Split - Croatian Passenger Train Derails Near Split, Killing Six, Injuring 55
Two-Car Train Carrying 90 Passengers Derails
July 22, 2009 - Feds: Man gave al-Qaida NYC transit info
July 18, 2009 - San Francisco, California - Dozens injured in San Francisco when two light rail cars collide
Probe begins in Calif. rail crash that hurt dozens
44 Injured In San Francisco Light Rail Crash
July 12, 2009 - New Delhi, India - 3 Killed, 16 injured workers in metro rail bridge collapse
July 9, 2009 - Detroit, Michigan (Canton Twp) - 5 Teens Die in Train-Car Collision near Detroit
5 teens killed trying to beat Amtrak train at Canton Twp. crossing
July 9, 2009 - Guttenberg, Iowa - Train derailment causes fuel and oil spill; four engines partially submerged losing diesel fuel and transmission oil - KWWL.com
NTSB: No mechanical problems in Disney monorail
Disney Monorail Errors Investigated
June 30, 2009 - Viareggio, Italy - Italy train explosion toll up to 15
Gas train explosion kills 13 in northern Italy -
Video
June 27, 2009 - Wadhurst, Netherlands - Seven people injured when train carrying 200 passengers hits empty bus.
June 26, 2009 - Madrid, Spain - Commuter Trains Carrying 1200 Passengers Collide - 50 Injured
June 22, 2009 - Washington D.C. - Metro Red Line - Worst D.C. Metro Crash in History -
Washington subway crash kills 9, dozens injured
Pictures Washington D.C. Metro Collision
KTXL FOX40 News (FOX40) on Twitter (live coverage)
Video
Washington subway urged to upgrade before crash
Metro Accident: D.C. Train Passenger Tells of Heroism After Horror
Two killed, 55 injured in Washington DC subway crash
Commuter trains collide near D.C.
June 20, 2009 - Rockford, Ill - 1 dead in Illinois train derailment explosion - "five of the 12 ethanol tanker
cars that had caught fire were still ablaze."
June 19, 2009 - Rockford, Illinois - Ethanol-laden 114-car Canadian National Railway cargo train derails causing explosion; at least 1 dead and 3 injured, 600 homes evacuated

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Dream i had on October 30. Just documenting it...

It was daylight, and a man and I were climbing these high wooden stairs to a huge fancy log cabin. I was in the lead and he was behind me, and kept saying hurry, hurry it's going to hit as he was behind me pushing me to go faster and also kind of hovering over me covering me at the same time. I was confused about what he was talking about and looked back, kind of having to duck my head under his arm to see. What I saw was some sort of asteroid/meteor/comet or whatever streaking toward us and then watched it hit the grassy median on the road behind us. The debris from it was like rain and it hit us. The brunt of it hit him and the last of him I remember was him shoving me inside...then he was gone. Oh and just before this, as we were finally getting close to the door, he also said for me to look up, that there were more coming, and as I looked up at sky, I saw two more objects that looked like they were following the same path as the first...like two dots in the sky with tails.

As I stumbled inside I saw maybe 5 or 6 people watching a football game on a large, flatscreen TV, seemingly oblivious to the large explosion that had just taken place just outside the door and to my entry into the room. It seemed like they all lived there and I did too. I kept saying um did you all hear or see that and shouldn’t we call someone and maybe get me and the impact site and the house tested for radioactivity or contamination or something? Everyone kept saying yes, good idea, but no one called and I couldn’t find a phone. They all just kept watching the game. I ran to the huge floor-to-ceiling window and watched the other two objects coming toward us for a while, panicking and worrying and saying we needed to do something. No one was paying attention, and as I watched the objects appeared to stop for a minute and then change direction. This alleviated my panic for a minute.

Then I started wandering around the house and eventually stumbled across a room where all the kids who appeared to be living there (maybe another 5 or 6) were in what appeared to be game/computer/TV room watching a bunch of screens (computer and TV). On all the screens there were more of these same objects in the sky. The kids were calling them "dots." There were personal webcam and news broadcasts from all over the world showing. All the dots in the sky were in formations of twos, fours, or sixes, and when the cameras zoomed in on them, you could see that each dot was actually double dot, with the main brighter dot having another underneath it.

I ran back into the room where the adults were watching football game and told them they had better turn on the news and they said if it was important the game would have been interrupted, and just as they said that it was for a breaking news report. Just then the kids in the other room started screaming, and I ran back in there and the webcams on the computers were showing that all the dots had started hitting the planet all over the world. I told the kids to grab water and blankets and get in the basement and then ran back to the other room to tell the adults to do that same, but just as I got there, there was a bright flash and we all looked out the huge window windows and could see the dots hitting in the distance in a line. Then the news started showing the same thing and they too decided that getting in the basement might be a good idea but no one was making a move. I gave up on them and ran to make a sweep of the house, and there were a couple of babies sleeping in one of the rooms so I grabbed them and was running down a hallway when it struck me that it was odd that these dots were hitting so faraway from structures and humans and seemed to be placed l around the perimeters of cities. All of a sudden i realized everything was still working…satellites, electricity, water, cable, DSL, and cell phones. And suddenly somehow I knew that none of this was a threat, that somehow this was something different than an attack. I told everyone in the house it was going to be okay…that this was nothing to be scared of. At that moment we alI looked out the window and saw the original thing that had hit behind us on the median start to pulse. This freaked me out all over again, but I didn’t run and kept screaming at everyone to remain calm. I was still holding the two babies and couldn’t take my eyes off it. It started to grow like a beanstalk but without leaves...straight up and up and up. I looked in the distance where the glows from all the strikes had been and there were these stalks growing everywhere,

The my attention focused back on the news. They were saying not to panic. That people were getting hurt but not from the dots or strikes. That governments had grounded all flights worldwide and that the last of them had landed safely, just like on 9/11. And that there was still no clue as to what this was but that these dots did appear to only be hitting unihabited and undeveloped land. Then the news started reporting this was happening everywhere, continuing to reassure people that there had still been no apparent threat to life or structures. They said the only people getting hurt were those panicking and to remain calm. All of this I had already sensed and told everyone in the house about.

Then this strange white haze started forming in the sky, really high up at what I assumed was the top of this pole. Looking out to the other sites, we could see this same haze coming out of the tops of all the poles. We all went outside and watched as the haze spread out and joined together until it covered the whole sky. Then it started glowing a dark purple that shimmered and pulsed until it appeared to disappear. By now, the news was reporting that this was happening everywhere, and the whole world seemed to be outside looking up. Just then more news flashes came with reports of large, glowing objects rapidly approaching the earth, two in each hemisphere and quadrant, and one of each pair appearing to be on fire.

In the places in the world where it was nighttime and the sky was dark these objects started to become visible but they were actually everywhere. Everyone started freaking out and running and panicking again but I wasn’t. Somehow I knew that what the dots did was install a shield over the whole planet to protect us and kept wondering over and over just how I knew these things. Soon these objects came close enough to see in either daylight or dark portions of the earth and we all watched as they shimmered and disintegrated. We were safe. It was over.
In all subsequent investigations, we the people of earth never found out who or what sent them here but it was later discovered that the early "dots" that hit first were communications of a sort and that the people who were showered by their debris all somehow knew that there was no danger from them. Investigations also showed that the things coming at us were not natural, not comets or meteors but organic-type weapons of some sort And all the news reports for months after on all the different channels, all the chat rooms, and all personal videos and reports shed little light,, and all governments denied any involvement or knowledge of the shielding incident that prevented the attack. It all just stayed a big mystery

But most figured it was the aliens who put us here protecting their investment.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
A vision of the future? I can tell you mine. And the explaination for it is that there is an old Jewish myth if you comtemplate scripture sometimes you will receive a vision about it .

And this is what I saw. As I thought about the prophecy I had descovered a tricky little verse. It had 4 meanings. 2 future and 2 in the past. And I was working on the 4th meaning. And then I got it. And then did something stupid.

I said the 4th meaning out loud.

Harry Potter would have been proud at what happened next. It started out as a ding in my ears. Like a hearing test.
Then my vision blacked out to a dark gray background. And then I wasn't in Kansas anymore.

There was this feeling of being propelled upwards at a high rate of speed. And there were streaks of light and oddly enough numbers. The number 2 actually. Sort of looked like the old windows screen saver with the number 2.

Then the picture changed. And there I was just floating in space. Looking at the stars. But it was a strange space with strange looking stars. Glowing faintly in the background right at the point of perception was the words of the prophecy I was working on. Daniel 11. And scattered through the words were the stars. But they were not really stars. They were numbers. Little white number 2s were scattered through out the prophecy. Showing the dualities in the prophecy.

Then after a short time then the direction of the vision changed. Suddenly I was back in my body with this extremly bright picture of the starfield in my head. Made my normal thoughts and memories look like faded ghosts in comparison. And the picture seemed to be expanding up there the stars seemed to be burning holes out to my skull. The feeling was comparable to a size 12 foot going into a size 11 shoe.

And then the experience was over. Leaving me with a strange headache for the rest of the day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join