It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obstructionism reaps its reward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
an awefully interesting last couple of lines in this article by Patrick J Buchanan

"Both parties have lost the mandate of heaven, and neither knows if its economic philosophy even works anymore. We are in uncharted waters. The country is up for grabs."

www.wnd.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

that was a good article man

but i have my problems with it.

the problems is the government and its been decades in the making and there is no quick fix to it.

i can live with a gop victory cause it means mr obama and the left get shut down.

a lame duck congress means there are no more trillion dollar bills comming out.

and i for one can live with that and that means obama cant raise taxes thus destroying more wealth in this country.

the country isnt up for grabs tho what it needs to do is to return to the constitution and end the insanity in washington dc.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

yeah thanks and agree about a few things also, all I know to say is man what a divided clusterous kinda a time we live in with a big dash of suffering everywhere across the globe, pretty disheartening to say the least, but think there are alot of good people alive and well coming together/getting involved and thats always some kind of hopeful situation

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Ahh Gridlock. It's the only thing I like about Washington. The less Washington gets done the better. I start sweating when these two criminal organizations start working together in the spirit of bipartisanship...It is then that they pass truly egregious and scary crap.

top topics

join