It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Scandal in Sweden - "The Laser Man"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Big Scandal in Sweden - "The Laser Man"

translate.google.se

Police in Malmö register with interest that the so-called new laser man has no shot against anyone in the heavily congested district of Rosengård. The ghetto-like neighborhood is known for constant unrest, and police believe that a shooter who is looking for immigrants would be particularly interested in the site.
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-10-2010 by ZikhaN because: (manually edited Rose Farm into Rosengård)

edit on 28-10-2010 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
As there is hardly any Swedish media covering this scandal in general (they only cover different aspects of it), I decided to post a Nowregian one (translated into English), because it covers the scandal more in a general sense. Also "Rose Farm" (lol) mentioned in the above news window is just a mistranslation of the name "Rosengård".

But I also decided to take it in my own hands, and write my own article surrounding the subject.

"The Laser Man" (Swedish: Lasermannen) is the nickname given to a man who executed a dussin or more (as far as I know) immigrants a few days ago. The victims were all inhabitants of what is known to be "The worst ghetto in the North", Rosengård. It's a suburb of Malmö (Sweden's 3rd largest city), where supposedly 90% of the inhabitants are immigrants.

The identity of this "Laser Man" is COMPLETELY unknown. It's been speculated that the man who committed these acts of murder was of Swedish descent, and had been a part of notorious street gangs in Rosengård.

But this is all speculation, as nobody at the moment knows the identity of the Laser Man. The Swedish Police are at hard work trying to solve this case at the present moment.

Now let me give you some of my own insight on this situation. Considering there has been a "Laser Man" (with the exact same nick name given) in Sweden before, who was indeed a racist/nazi/facist Swede, I can understand that people will immidiately assume that it was a man (or maybe even a girl, hey, the identity is uknown) of Swedish descent, who does not like immigrants.

I'm not blaming anyone for assuming that. What I DO have a problem with is THIS (this video is completely in Swedish/Norwegian, but I'll explain what it's about further down):

www.youtube.com...

The interview with the man sitting in a car is centered around him wanting to find the supposed "Laser Man". The man interviewed says he will "Cut his tounge out, cut his ears off, and create complete chaos of him", assuming he finds him ofcourse, he then continues after a short pause "Then, I'm going to turn him in to the Police, with his head cut off" in his own respective words.

He then points back towards his trunk / back seat indirectly implying that he has weapons and the like, "a bunch of stuff" in his own words, and that he doesn't want to show it. He then continues by firmly stating that "I'm going to catch him, not the Police, I'm going to catch him, I'm bigger than the Police".

The Police officer later interviewed pretty much says that, if this man who was previously interviewed says he's going to kill a person who has not yet been legally proven to be guilty, then he's breaking the law, as well as comitting an inappropriate act to the higest degree.

The previously interviewed man then proceeds in the second segment of his interview by saying that "I'm going to take him, and I'm going to take his family. Then, I'm going to use his last name, and kill everyone who bears it."

Then later as the clip ends, when the speeding car passes the camera, a guy in the background says "They're out for the Laser Man"

My initial thoughts were "Who is this idiot?". I mean, he's no better than the actual Laser Man. But my biggest concern with this is the image he's giving all the other immigrants here in Sweden. He's certainly not improving it.

Also, I can't help but laugh at all the priceless comments that keep flooding that YouTube video. His lack of skills in the Swedish language department makes him a total laughing stock for the Swedes. And that's besides the fact that he's a total hypocrite.

What are your oppinions on this?

translate.google.se
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 28-10-2010 by ZikhaN because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Thanks for the translation broski, was going to ask why they call him the laser man but google produced this;
en.wikipedia.org...
use a laser sighted rifle then a revovler...

Copy cat killer eh?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

I think it has to do more with the fact that this guy's primary target were specifically immigrants, just like the original Lasermannen.

His actions and presence haven't been observed by anyone, and he's unidentified at the moment.

top topics

join