It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Union Official: Pre loaded voting machines delivered to Union hall already loaded, locked and voted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is from back in the 90's but, who can doubt that stuff like this still goes on today.

A top NJEA official was caught on tape discussing a mayoral election in which voting machines were deliver to his union hall. He says that when he told the delivery guy that the Union Hall wasn't a voting place, the guy winked at him and said "Doesn't matter" which the union official interpreted as meaning that the voting machines were already loaded, locked and voted.

Its amazing how brazen the parties can be when it comes to voter fraud. With the president turning the other way regarding the black panther voter intimidation case, it can only encourage more of such brazen behavior in this upcoming election.

America is coming closer to becoming a Banana Republic every day.

Expect a Democratic landslide next Tuesday.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Aw c'mon folks, a seven minute video isn't too long to watch, besides, all the good stuff is right in the 1st two minutes.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I watched this a little while ago.

Kind of begs the question on the Nevada fraud uproar. If they can preprogram the machines back then, how hard would it be to have the machines now choose a specific candidate.

Where were those machines made anyway?

Well, here is a nice story to hear just prior to the elections-U.S. Investigates Voting Machines’ Venezuela Ties

No biggy, Venezuela would not want to affect our elections.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Officials participating in voter fraud should be executed, by means of hanging.

If the state is more or less against capital punishment, which I tend to be.. there should be extensive prison time. I may be against capital punishment, but I have to say I'd probably support a few examples being set.

Corrupt officials getting into power through corrupt means, tends to ruin a LOT of lives. Everything they do crushes the lives of innocent people.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Amen to that, I'm all for bringing back the gallows as punishment for traitor politicians. Committing fraud like this against the people is tantamount to treason IMO.

I held back in this thread in which I advocated felony jail time for representatives who violated the Constitution. I thought about it but, figured I'd have a tough time justifying it. Voter fraud though, that is a betrayal of one's office and should merit the gallows.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
A couple of guys here managed to reprogram a 2008 voting machine to play pac man without breaking any of the tamper proof seals so pretty much anything is possible

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

At least that was an upgrade. Playing Pac-man is fun.

Walking into a voting booth and having to choose from all the dismal choices the establishment parties provided for us is no fun at all.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
In the UK we still use the "put a cross on this bit of paper" method which you could easily turn into a serviceable game of noughts and crosses but is a little bit harder to rig I guess.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
In the UK we still use the "put a cross on this bit of paper" method which you could easily turn into a serviceable game of noughts and crosses but is a little bit harder to rig I guess.

I think the US needs to go to something like that. Technology may have created a lot of conveniences but, if one of those conveniences is the ability to rig an election easily, they can stick their tech where the sun don't shine.

new topics

top topics

join