It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have any idea what this is?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It should be mandatory for this creature feature to do the rounds on message boards every three months, to sort out the sheep from the goats.

But it's a cow, as stillborn a bovine as they come.

Stranger still from the link in the OP is the pic I found of this creature:

What is it?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
It should be mandatory for this creature feature to do the rounds on message boards every three months, to sort out the sheep from the goats.

Stranger still from the link in the OP is the pic I found of this creature:

What is it?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Belcultassi

I agree but it does have a deformed head some sort of swelling that's caused the abortion.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

Looks just like a picture we had brought up of a miscarried cow in our embryology course - extra-embryonic tissues don't form properly, all the urea and wastes accumulate in the bloodstream as the embryo develops, eventually killing it and out it goes, looking like an alien. Wierdest thing with the picture we were shown was that there was a genetically identical twin calf, also miscarried because womb was disrupted but "healthy" (aside from the deadness), and the two were just worlds apart in everything except pattern.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWill

yes pretty much all aborted foetus's look like aliens or weird hybrid animals, lots of animal foetus's have features that they had back in their evolutionary past too (chickens and teeth/serrated beaks for example) which aren't present at full term.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join