It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone have any idea what this is?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   

it wont let me log into to the media section to upload a picture, so you will have to click on the link.

I just came across this whilst trolling the interwebs. It appears to be from Thailand and the locals seem to worship it. Do I dare say Alien? With large head and small body?

Source

[Edit:typo]
edit on 28-10-2010 by darkmaninperth because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2010 by darkmaninperth because: Forgot to add source.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Yes, verry strange.... don't know what to think of it right now..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   
That really is crazy looking. Looks like they killed a Teletubby - and what's with the pink fan blowing on it?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Looks like they're making a cast of a baby and cooling it with a fan.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc858
and what's with the pink fan blowing on it?

I suppose it is better than a blue fan.

Looking at it more, it does remind me of a pig.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
It's Roger from american dad.
or a mutated cow, pic has been on ats before i think.

link   
reply to post by usmc858

I think that fan is there because it's possibly very smelly. Incense, candles, fan...maybe that bottle is a can of air freshener?

link   
Thanks for the post.

Image looks very very interesting. I have no idea what that could be though. Looks like a baby grey.....starchild maybe?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Its Roger from American Dad!!!!!

In all seriousness, it is pretty weird. I went to a sidesshow a while back, they had lots of animals(alive and dead) with bizzare deformaties. There were simliar things in small jars. But most animals born like that dont live to get that big, I think.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neonitus
It's Roger from american dad.
or a mutated cow, pic has been on ats before i think.

Damn!!! you just beat me to it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
From a google search I found this :

This dead alien-like being found in a small town in Thailand was claimed to be born from a cow and seems at first to be a severe case of birth malformation defect. A closer examination however reveal that the alien being resembles too much of a human baby with its front legs looking more like hands than feet.

In the form of a ritual, the local residents pour baby powder onto the dead body and burnt incense in their belief of cleansing the area of evil and hopeful that it will be reincarnated peacefully.

6 more pics of the alien from a cow in Thailand after the jump.

www.hemmy.net...

People love freak shows, and our entry about the poor deformed puppy who looked “human” is one of the most popular. Well, this one may be as popular.

This time, it’s a cow. Continue reading for the actual series of pictures of the creature.

forgetomori.com...

Check out the links... it's the same story as the op.

The second link shows that this case is allready from 2007

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Very interesting. Ive seen it on other sites.
The consensus there seems to be a deformed goat or sheep, possible it drowned and is all bloated from the water. Incense and candles, prolly to mask the smell as said before.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by deanyo
Very interesting. Ive seen it on other sites.
The consensus there seems to be a deformed goat or sheep, possible it drowned and is all bloated from the water. Incense and candles, prolly to mask the smell as said before.

Which is all fine and dandy, but what is with the crowd and the apparent look of worshiping or grief?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It doesn't look like it has a face in this picture. Were there any more? it kind of looks like a stuffed animal or something , like it's really squishy? I dunno....

Either way, it's totally creepy..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I went deeper into the link and found other pictures with different angles of the creature.
This thing is weird, it even has a tail!

I hope the links work:

www.chilloutpoint.com...
www.chilloutpoint.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by darkmaninperth

Ehh, maybe they do are just wondering "what the eff is this" like we are

also, the Thai people are superstitious, as I think someone said. Ive been to Thailand, and they are to varying degrees, but its worse out in the boonies so to speak. Id have to agree with the thought that maybe they are trying to like cleanse the area so to speak, as they might see this as a bad omen.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by css1981
From a google search I found this :

In the form of a ritual, the local residents pour baby powder onto the dead body and burnt incense in their belief of cleansing the area of evil and hopeful that it will be reincarnated peacefully.

That be the part im talking about

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
That thing has made several rounds here on ATS. It's a mutated cow nothing more.
Second line.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkice19

I concur. Look closer at the image you can even see the hooves. Some degree of decomposition has caused bloating of the body. Is there any timeframe when this was discovered?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It is a goat with a birth deformity.

Try searching another time, its been up sooo many times..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join