It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Vantura Season 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Just to let readers know. Jesse Vantura is back for season 2 of conspiracy theory. And friday oct 29 9central 10eastern they are investigating why two watch dogs for area 51 were raided by the anti-terrorism task force.

Your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

Whoh! Is this a wrestling themed conspiracy television show?
What is a television show without wrestling?
You know what I mean?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Hulkamania doesn't approve of Jesse Ventura's lies and misinformation.

And do you know what else brother? His hair is fugly.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Whyhi because: Disinformation operative grammar auto-correcter v2.0013

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Love the show! here is a link to the first one from season 2, Plum Island:
www.megavideo.com...
I know some people scoff at Ventura but I am glad he has brought these theories to the mainstream. Of course there is dramatic music and sometimes wild speculation, but there is also some good investigation too, imho.

Peace,
spec

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
It's a show that raises some good questions, but I personally could go without the dramatics to build the show up. Yes I know they are for entertainment purposes, but still~

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I really like Jesse Ventura and the show. He just seems like a good guy, maybe a little crazy sometimes but a good guy.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Whatver you say about jesse you cant say hes chicken to dig into anything that smacks of deciet.
I like that hell take on anybody to get to the bottom of something....though im sure the gov boys dont appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Just watched the plum island episode and I'm kind of disappointed ATS doesn't have a bio conspiracy thread. But it makes you think. I know our government is doing this heck the man has documents after documents showing they are working on infecting us. But my question has always been, HIV and AIDS I think was the first attempt because it has to be a man made virus and there's no cure? When it's been found that the United States government owns all patents to HIV cures and AIDS cure and other diseases cure. So...why is out government doing this?

Do you think the pictures in the denver airport connect to this? AuAg chemical actually a virus that's at plum island?

Thoughts anyone?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

I don't know the whys yet, I'm still figuring the who's. But like you say about the documentation, coupled with that bit on the godfather(Dr. Erich Traub) of the program being an ex-nazi and experimenting with ticks and fleas to spread disease, makes for a good conspiracy. I had never heard the correlation regarding Limes disease either, but the way I think about these things, I won't give benefit of the doubt here.
How about that Dr. Breeze character? He seemed dodgy and nervous to me, and almost a cartoonish caricature of an evil professor. Check his reaction when the flea/tick program was mentioned. In fairness I suppose he could have just been intimidated to by Jesse's audacity and persistence.

"It seems very circumstantial," Ventura says over the phone from Minnesota, "but the godfather of Plum Island was an ex-Nazi, and his expertise was infecting ticks and mosquitoes with biological germs, What do you think he's going to work on on Plum Island? Auto mechanics?

blogs.courant.com...
Another link on Dr. Erich Traub's involvement with the island.
www.rense.com...

The Denver murals? Who knows but it could all be tied together, since Plum Island makes/stores bio warfare germs and virus' plus the supposed experimenting with genetically crossed species.

How about the facility being moved to Kansas? I am suspicious of the intent but it could be just an attempt to avoid any flooding of such a facility.
Crazy stuff, looking forward to the next episode...

Peace,
spec

ETA: This made me think of another conspiracy about numerous, and many questionable, deaths of micro biologist over the years.
edit on 28-10-2010 by speculativeoptimist because: addition

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I like the show for three reasons.

1. Some of the stuff they talk about is pretty cool.

2. The horrendous acting.

3. The huge build up right before commercial and the even greater let down after the commercial.

Seriously how many times is Ventura going to complain that he can't go into a restricted area even though around 30 years or so ago he was a Seal and an ex governor? Someone should really tell him those two things doesn't give you the key to every door in the world.

I also like how he "stormed" congress and found the man he was looking for. Good thing he had an appointment or the scene may have not gotten finished.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I hate to say it but season 1 was a HUGE letdown. I expect the guys from TAPS to "find" some cold spots and an EVP but nothing conclusive. I expect Josh Gates to scream off camera before commercial breaks but still, not find anything conclusive. I can go on. I had high hopes for Ventura's tv show. I thought (silly of me I know) that it might have a certain level of integrity to it. I also thought being on TRU tv might make it stand out. Considering one the most entertaining shows on that channel "Operation Repo" is written and staffed with actors, my faith in the channel is shot. But season one seemed to bring us nothing but dramatic, over acted, hoopla and nothing else. Everything was so "intense" but what did they ever get to the bottom of? I kind of felt like I wished I could walk out half way through and get my money back. Maybe this season will be different. After "Charles in Charge" went into syndication, we got a new family to watch and Buddy lost his mind. All around it became a better show. Here is hoping Jesse got some new producers.

new topics

top topics

join