It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the ISS filming.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
There is already a topic on this. And it is Saturn!!!

I really don't think so, because the sequence occurred while the supply drone was departing, and the audio commentary described how the cameras were watching the vehicle -- and the image LOOKS like the spacecraft and its two solar arrays. I don't think UFOs have solar arrays.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by chaztekno
It looks like a satellite to me im affraid matey, glowing from the reflection of the sun.
2nd
edit on 28-10-2010 by chaztekno because: (no reason given)

I considered that too with the way it wobbles irregularly. But it does seem to move away and towards the camera of ISS. So I dont know, you would think all satellite are registered in certain locations and that the ISS has beter camera zoom ability, but why not zoom in (unless??) So finding out if its a satellite should be easy. Even if they are gov satellite the govz should know satellite locations...

Another thought is it can be a plasma creature or space debries or project bluebeam even mabey asteriod. So much going on these days its getting hard to be board. S&F
edit on 10/29/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Looks like Saturn to me.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Just to answer a question of yours here because the video you see is posted just how I found it. Nothing was changed at least not on my part. Post the link for the video with the audio so we can see it ourselves.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

So I have a hard time accepting rational explanations for stuff and I would rather not know the explanation of feel free. That is funny because you seem to not understand what I meant by that comment, so here is a little help. It was meant for the mods to remove this thread if there is a thread already discussing this. So is there anything else you think I do not want to know the explanation of? Here is something interesting about feel free and what it means and how it is used.

Verb to feel free

1.(idiomatic, with to-infinitive) To feel able without giving offense.
The co-pilot didn't feel free to speak up to the pilot in the cockpit.
2.(as imperative, with to-infinitive) You have my permission.
While you're babysitting, feel free to open anything in the spirit cupboard.
3.(as imperative, in response) You have my permission.
"Can I take a look at the draft you've prepared?" / "Feel free

You can see for yourself just go here.

en.wiktionary.org...

I guess I know what feel free means and the way to use it in my OP. Also feel free to post anything you want on this subject. See that I used the feel free in a comment that is for you.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Can you show us how you can see all this detail that nobody else can see in the OP? You can zoom in close and you aren't able to see the characteristics of the object, but you seem to be able to see it.. If you have a link to a video that clearly sows what you can see I would appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

That is why I posted the video and asked for the members to help me figure out what is being seen. I appreciate all the comments about what it is and nothing can be ruled out until some concrete evidence that shows beyond a shadow of a doubt what it is.I also would think that Nasa would be able to identify the object if it was something already known by them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join