It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-New World Order = Anti-Female?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
( Mods: Please delete my previous thread. )

There has been a lot of discussion revolving around the nature versus nurture dilemma.

The discussion deals with lofty notions and rarely focuses on down-to-earth experience.

The Devil is in the details, though, and that's why people prefer to look the other way.

Talking about equality in modern American society is a pipe dream at best, a dangerous delusion - at worst.

Nobody asked me whether I wanted to prance around in heels, dresses, long hair, lipstick, nails, and all the rest of this important stuff.

Well, even if that were the case, I was outnumbered - social norms are what they are, whether I like them or not.

Better to adjust than suffer later, right?

After years of conditioning it's difficult to just forget about a multitude of habits acquired over time.

This simple little dialog ( www.clickorlando.com... ) dispels the myth of equality:

Child: "When I was watching TV, I was talking too much and Miss Valerie put the dress on me."
DCF worker: "What color was the dress?"
Child: "Yellow."
DCF worker: "With flowers?"
Child: "Um hum. -- they laughed at me with the dress."
DCF worker: "Who?"
Child: "Everyone."

If there truly was equality, then nobody would be laughing at that boy.

What is even more puzzling, is that a woman came up with that punishment. No wonder so many people essentially perceive women as castrated boys because females impose that image on themselves so often.

A simple dialog mercilessly demolishes all the feminist blabbing better than one hundred counter-arguments.

Before we decide to go after the new world order it'd be a good idea to deal with the Devil in the details first.

Many anti-new world order people seem to think female freedom (i.e. equality) is yet another facet of the new world order agenda. Society is far from perfect with its gender indoctrination machine but I just cannot comprehend what would happen if those 'patriots' took over.

It seems they have the same type of mentality like one 10-year-old redneck cowboy who told me to stick that rifle up my girlish a** when he saw me hunt and he thought it's oh so funny.

So, do you think anti-new world order actually equals anti-female?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
What does this have to do with the NWO, and how exactly are you not equal? In case you didn't realize, nobody forces you to wear a dress and heels. It's actually common in today's society to see women wearing clothes that men traditionally wear.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Pretty much, but good luck trying to convince anybody of the reality of the unchecked Male Ego.

Too bad for the Male Ego, the coming age is entirely feminine and a massive civilizationary sex change is due. Ouch.

edit on 28-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

Self identity can overpower any socially implied gender or behavior roles. Just ask Chaz.... I mean Charles Bono.
Nobody is forcing you into any assigned role. They simply supply the general notion, you have all the power in choosing what you reject and what you accept.

~Heff

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
Pretty much, but good luck trying to convince anybody of the reality of the unchecked Male Ego.

Too bad for the Male Ego, the coming age is entirely feminine and a massive civilizationary sex change is due. Ouch.

edit on 28-10-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

Ouch indeed, it seems high-pitched voices are going to become far more popular

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I'm an Anti-Feminist, but that does not mean I'm against women being treated like a man in terms of laws etc. You need to understand that Feminism has turned into something much more than a woman's rights movement. It is turning into a fraternity of sexism. They accomplished equality long ago. Now, like TPTB, they have an agenda. Their agenda is to reverse gender roles, and very well could have been their agenda from the get go. The leaders of the Feminist movement seek to be #1 in the world, and put men in the position that they thought women were in before the Feminists came long. They viewed men as oppressing women, as being evil scumbag pigs who wanted nothing more than control. When in fact, it was just the opposite. Men loved their women. They loved them so much they even died for them in WW1 and WW2.

Feminism is destroying the father figure and destroying the family and that is why TPTB gave 7 billion dollars to the Feminist movement in the 1960s. They want the men to look to the state as their family. They want them to love and embrace the Communist state that is being formed right now. They want them to die for their country is the Communist wars being forged as I type this. The Feminists, well, anything they can do to get revenge for what has been done to their sisters, they will gladly do. If it means destroying the father figure, well then that is just a means to an end.

People need to see Feminism for the evil nazi movement it is, or you will start to see bloodshed . Women and men are growing farther apart everyday, and it may seem absurd, but I guarantee you we will reach a time and point where heated arguments will turn into heated barrels and maybe even heated chimneys. Men are not meant to be women. That is exactly what the Feminists want to do, whether they realize it or not.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by vaevictis
( Mods: Please delete my previous thread. )

There has been a lot of discussion revolving around the nature versus nurture dilemma.

The discussion deals with lofty notions and rarely focuses on down-to-earth experience.

The Devil is in the details, though, and that's why people prefer to look the other way.

Talking about equality in modern American society is a pipe dream at best, a dangerous delusion - at worst.

Nobody asked me whether I wanted to prance around in heels, dresses, long hair, lipstick, nails, and all the rest of this important stuff.

Well, even if that were the case, I was outnumbered - social norms are what they are, whether I like them or not.

Better to adjust than suffer later, right?

After years of conditioning it's difficult to just forget about a multitude of habits acquired over time.

This simple little dialog ( www.clickorlando.com... ) dispels the myth of equality:

Child: "When I was watching TV, I was talking too much and Miss Valerie put the dress on me."
DCF worker: "What color was the dress?"
Child: "Yellow."
DCF worker: "With flowers?"
Child: "Um hum. -- they laughed at me with the dress."
DCF worker: "Who?"
Child: "Everyone."

If there truly was equality, then nobody would be laughing at that boy.

What is even more puzzling, is that a woman came up with that punishment. No wonder so many people essentially perceive women as castrated boys because females impose that image on themselves so often.

A simple dialog mercilessly demolishes all the feminist blabbing better than one hundred counter-arguments.

Before we decide to go after the new world order it'd be a good idea to deal with the Devil in the details first.

Many anti-new world order people seem to think female freedom (i.e. equality) is yet another facet of the new world order agenda. Society is far from perfect with its gender indoctrination machine but I just cannot comprehend what would happen if those 'patriots' took over.

It seems they have the same type of mentality like one 10-year-old redneck cowboy who told me to stick that rifle up my girlish a** when he saw me hunt and he thought it's oh so funny.

So, do you think anti-new world order actually equals anti-female?

I think these are astute observations,and I can see how having a rifle shoved up your a.. could be a problem and why this comment'd tick you off
Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
let's see, NWO = global tyranny. Anti-NWO = free citizens in charge of their own destiny. If anyone is anti-female it is the NWO, you know, the people that intentionally kill innocent people and then blame it on terrorists so they can amass more power. Or did I miss something somewhere?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Google Video Link

Here is a really bad video from three years ago
where I tried to do a conspiracy theory.
It touches on the role of men and
women in the second half.

run time 6:29

It starts off with a bit about my
history and experience looking at theories.
Then it attacks what used to be the biggest misconception.
That people _ever_ thought the world was flat, other than in a court room.
No one uses the flat earth counter argument anymore so the video doesn't age well.
But if you can stand it long enough, even with the dated music, you'll know how this man feels about it.

David Grouchy
edit on 5-11-2010 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I can't support feminism as I care too much about true equality. Putting women on a pedestal is not about equality.

Also I think affirmative action is racist. What if companies hired you/colleges gave you scholarships over other people just because you had white skin. Wouldn't that be racist?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Seriously, what is up with all these Femenist threads?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Seriously, what is up with all these Femenist threads?

Control loves company.

new topics

top topics

join