It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Need Protection, (NWO).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
As the financial meltdown looms one wonders how much longer do we have before the system
collapse. In my nation we have strict gun control, not even allowed to own an air rifle, so how do
i protect my family from the chaos that will ensue? I have spear guns, a bow and a high powered
shangai. Will that do?
edit on 28/10/10 by masqua because: Removed All Caps from title

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Move to a country where your rights have not been trampled on by the government.

Leave a nice parting note to let them know why their country sucks. And take some friends with you. Loss of GDP is not in any country's best interest

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
As the financial meltdown looms one wonders how much longer do we have before the system
collapse. In my nation we have strict gun control, not even allowed to own an air rifle, so how do
i protect my family from the chaos that will ensue? I have spear guns, a bow and a high powered
shangai. Will that do?

Where are you? The main thing is don't panic. Trust me: if things are going to hell, your most formidable weapon is between you ears my friend. If you have a marketable skill, I daresay that you can come to the US where we still have some modicum of rights - I'd be happy to help you out.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The only thing you need to remember is that there is strength in numbers. You need to find like minded friends and talk about this. Plan to meet in an emergency or event.
You can propel objects with pvc and flammable aerosol cans. Ever heard of a potato gun?
I don't think that you need to worry about the NWO if the economy collapses. It's your neighbors that you'll want to keep in check. If you have something to survive that they don't, well, they may take yours.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by againuntodust[/i

Moving to a new country is as easy said than done. There isn't a whole lot you can do when it comes to guns but who needs guns? If the world went under you would eventually run out of ammo. What you have is really good and just as deadly if you know how to use them. Make sure you and your family learn some self defense. A little goes a long way. Being in shape really helps especially if you have a long journey ahead of you (not sure if your talking about end of world or not/NWO)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mydarkpassenger

Thanks for your reply and generosity, im down under and your right i do need to find like
minded people but easier said than done. Friends and relatives dont even acknowledge
that there exists a ruling elite behind our elected puppets!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Your in Australia, Funny that you would think to come here, I would go there
I have guns wanna trade you come here and be me, Ill go there and be you

in all seriousness I would think that with so much walk about there you could easily hermit

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yes strength in numbers is the way to go, i have only one friend who will even listen to my theories,
the rest just laugh it off, even when i try to explain who owns and controls what, all the laws that
favour the banks and big buisness, they just cant join the dots!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by againuntodust
Move to a country where your rights have not been trampled on by the government.

Chicken!

Fight dammit! let the PTB know we can't be trodden on or bullied.

And remember, "they" would rather we fought ourselves than them, so know your enemy.

Use strength in numbers to show them that guns don't decide the winner of a fight.

Although The French Government has won the battle of the retirement age, they have pi**ed off the French and thet is never a good thing to do. History will repeat itself.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Thanks for the offer Rushunt but everyones got guns in the US, i think id be safer here! I have noticed
alot of Aussies on ATS of late maybe i should start a new thread for a call to arms here in my part of
this country.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Thanks for your reply and generosity, im down under and your right i do need to find like
minded people but easier said than done. Friends and relatives dont even acknowledge
that there exists a ruling elite behind our elected puppets!

Well then you are halfway to freedom: the Aussies I know are some tough mofos!

I bet there are a lot of weapons in PVC pipes buried where it just takes a few moments to retrieve them, and ammo too - I think if you look a bit, you'll find some like minded souls who prepared.

As far as someone else's comment about the unsustainability of firearms - you just would not like to know the reserves of factory fodder and smokeless powder and copper jacketed lead cups I have stashed.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

shangai. Will that do?
edit on 28/10/10 by masqua because: Removed All Caps from title

Get in shape, and learn "body control." It really doesn't matter if it is martial arts, athletics, or yoga, the important thing is to learn to control your body and have confidence in your own physicality.

Next, learn about improvised weapons. In all likelihood the guns wouldn't be a big help against organized chaos. They might help you temporarily, but if a large angry crowd thinks you have something worth taking (like a gun) then you will probably be overwhelmed anyway. It is better to have your self-defense be subtle and undetectable.

Have a plan, and communicate your plan with your family. Have a few code words, have a bug-out bag, have a rendezvous point. AND practice your plan! Make it a fun family outing. Scout the area, find the potential food and weapons sources. Camp Out. Meet for a picnic, whatever. Don't let the day TSHTF be the first day you try out your plan!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Yes you are right there are alot of tough Aussies, guys you would not want to mess with, but if
they have their share of beer and football nothing else matters. Except maybe trying to take the
bar maid home at the end of the night.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

From my point of view: the very best thing you can do for your family is to ensure they know and are able to protect themselves to the best that they can... Your "stash of weapons" is one thing, but that will not help your wife or daughter or son or other family member if/when they are not with you. You "being in shape" and knowing some form of self-defense is great, but also of no use to them if they are not with you. Probably a good idea to consider even if nothing happens (imminent collapse) since it's a good thing to be aware of just in everyday life. Food for thought...

edit on 28-10-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You know we are not "crazy" on here.

We all feel like something is coming; some critical mass is being achieved - It's like when you hold your breath at the top of the roller-coaster, just before it plunges down the track.

Personally, I've got enough guns, ammo and other things: I just hope the liquor stores don't get emptied before I can get my share..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Thanks for the info Getready, fortunately im in pretty good nik for a 40 year old. Am ex military
so i have a few tricks up my sleeve and have recently purchased a 4WD and local maps.
You are right though, i need to get out and do some recon, thanks again.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Good Point!

I posted kind of quickly, but the whole idea of having a defense plan is that the whole family is included. They should be included in the planning, the exercising, the choosing, and the practice.

The whole family should be in shape, and they should all be participating in outdoor activities. The whole family should be thinking up codewords and rendezvous points, and challenging one another with hypothetical scenarios. The whole family should be taking excursions to learn about wildlife and plantlife in the area.

It should never be a "conspiracy theory" thing, or a paranoid preparation thing. It should be part of a self-sufficient lifestyle that lends itself to good health, confidence, and strong family camaraderie. It is just a positive by-product that it will also translate into a wonderful SHTF plan!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yes you are right there are alot of tough Aussies, guys you would not want to mess with, but if
they have their share of beer and football nothing else matters. Except maybe trying to take the
bar maid home at the end of the night.

I beg to differ
the one's I know would rock someone's world if someone even looked at them funny, lol.

My point is: you sir are not alone. How's that?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yes strength in numbers is the way to go, i have only one friend who will even listen to my theories,
the rest just laugh it off, even when i try to explain who owns and controls what, all the laws that
favour the banks and big buisness, they just cant join the dots!

If there is one thing I have learned in my life, it is when nearly everyone is laughing at what you say and doesn't stand their ground with serious dialouge, then that is when you should start to worry. There is so much truth in what you say, that they are afraid to even investigate your claims, if even anecdotally. So they do the only thing they know how to do when confronted with a horrible truth, they choose to remain ignorant and laugh it off, and mock you so they don't have to mentally **** their pants again.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

From my point of view: the very best thing you can do for your family is to ensure they know and are able to protect themselves to the best that they can... Your "stash of weapons" is one thing, but that will not help your wife or daughter or son or other family member if/when they are not with you. You "being in shape" and knowing some form of self-defense is great, but also of no use to them if they are not with you. Probably a good idea to consider even if nothing happens (imminent collapse) since it's a good thing to be aware of just in everyday life. Food for thought...

edit on 28-10-2010 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

Absolutely: what the heck is the reason to survive, if you lose all your reasons for surviving in the first place?

Thank God my girlfriend is a helluva shot and I'm not exactly a slouch either. Surviving is 50% ability and 50% will - if she died, I wouldn't want to survive other than to get some vengeance on whoever and pray for a mercy shot - I love her that much. We don't have kids, unless you count kitties - lol. But both of us would defend our babies with our lives.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join