It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are people saying good-by to you?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
well, I feel like everyone is saying "good bye" to me, but in the sense that everyone seems to be pushing me apart from them... I don-t know if that counts

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Here is a experience i had,i have not talk to my brother are sisters since 1998,we all had been close at one time,suddenly last year in july,i felt the urgent need to contact them,to my shock and horror i found out my brother had commited suicide in 2004,because no one knew where i was at they could not contact me,now i am in the process of calling my family more often,i think it was a hard lesson to learn to always keep your family near,and love them not matter what, i never had the chance to tell my brother goodbye in the end and tell him i loved him

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

Thank you for your responses. I don't think I am going to die anytime soom.
I haven't had anymore gushing phone calls. It must have been just an odd day.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yes, sort of experiencing the same thing but in the reverse. I am the one saying goodbye to everyone. I've cut ties with old schoolmates, old friends, newer friends and all my family. I had a feeling at the beginning of the year that big changes were coming. One day I got up and heard a voice in my head that wanted me to pack everything up and get my affairs in order. I assumed maybe I was gonna die myself but that was back in January so I'm obviously not dead yet.

I havn't gotten the house in order yet but made sure of insurance policies, etc. To be honest, if kinda feels great having cut a bunch of dead weight. Maybe the voice was telling me it is time to move on and without those dragging me down? Either way, I'm better off for it.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Thankfully i have been alone for countless years now, so no one is saying goodbye to me, and i would ignore them if they where.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Does living a life of hugs and love and cuddly pink fairies mean you're not allowed a sense of humour?

It reminds me of how deadly serious religious people get over any remark that makes light of their beliefs.

I agree entirely with the OP and your post. I've just recently wanted to quit my money obsessed job so I can go back to my former caring and easy going self. The stress and the focus on profit by any means has made me, over the course of a few years, a not-very-nice person.

I quit.

But we need a laugh as well. Nothing wrong with a good joke,

How about this one;

A big Texan stopped at a local restaurant following a day roaming around Mexico.

While sipping his tequila, he noticed a sizzling, scrumptious looking platter being served at the next table. Not only did it look good, the smell was wonderful.

He asked the waiter, 'What is that you just served?'

The waiter replied, 'Ah senor, you have excellent taste!

Those are called Cojones de Toro, bull's testicles from the bull fight this morning.

A delicacy of Mexico!'

The cowboy said, 'What the heck, bring me an order.'

The waiter replied, 'I am so sorry senor. There is only one serving per day because there is only one bull fight each morning. If you come early and place your order, we will be sure to save you this delicacy.'

The next morning, the cowboy returned, placed his order, and that evening was served the one and only special delicacy of the day.

After a few bites, inspecting his platter, he called to the waiter and said, 'These are delicious, but they are much, much smaller than the ones I saw you serve yesterday.'

The waiter shrugged his shoulders and replied,

'Si, Senor. Sometimes the bull wins…………………………………………!!!

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by sliceNodice
What you are seeing is real human behavior. They are not saying good bye, they are just being friendly. People are starting to snap out of the brainwashing from TPTB. You are seeing the return of the old beliefs and views people had. People are turning off the TV and thinking for themselves once again. They are getting their warmth, their kindness back... Albiet slowly and temporarily. You didn't think I would post a comment on here without some doom did you?

It will be to no avail. Society will collapse soon and we will turn into raving lunatics once again. hooray.
edit on 28-10-2010 by sliceNodice because: (no reason given)

There's too much standing between me and what tptb have done to those I used to care about for the bright side of this to manifest. I was told that 'I'm surprised at you, to have fallen for it' because I don't buy the OS. The speaker has no idea what I believe and it does not matter. All that matters is that I am out of line. I have spoken against them, and they are larger than us. It's like grieving for someone who is alive, because there will never be a connection again ever. I am treated like a hungry dog that you do not give anything to. Not sure if it's fear, or just a desire to avoid eye to eye meaningful conversation. It is as though talking to a butterfly. The silhouette dances toward the door as soon as it enters, and soon leaves for a more comfy environs. It is one reason I prepare hell for tptb. They stole from me. They stole big time, such that I am fearful even to have children for the same reason. They will turn against me, ridicule me as soon as they are old enough to realize how unlucky they were to be born in a house w/o a cell package, 500 zionist channel TV package, home schooling, and if I can, off the grid existence etc.... Like I said. Hell to pay, and I mean this literally.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NotThat

I'm getting a lot of "good-byes" but more "good lucks"?

And people, in general, seem to be nicer over the past couple of weeks. More friendly, helpful, and polite.

Don't know what any of this means, but the "good luck" onslaught is really weird to me. Maybe I look like I'm dying or something?
edit on 26-12-2010 by sonjah1 because: MO

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonjah1
reply to post by NotThat

I'm getting a lot of "good-byes" but more "good lucks"?

And people, in general seem to be nicer, in general over the past couple of weeks. More friendly, helpful, and polite.

Don't know what any of this means, but the "good luck" onslaught is really weird to me.

They know yer up to something.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

OK, Analyzer:

Just what might that be as I haven't a clue?

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
Maybe your going to die soon, and your family senses it. Not to freak you out, but it is a possibility.

i can't imagine a statement that could freak a human out more than " Maybe your going to die soon " seriously try to be a bit more subtle.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonjah1
reply to post by ChaosMagician

OK, Analyzer:

Just what might that be as I haven't a clue?

You'd know better but way to play it off.

I have no idea what I'm talking about.

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Don't know too many people; therefore, not much goodbyes, except THREE pet parakeets passing on/flying away this year and POSSIBLY one parakeet "ghost" saying "goodbye"...

posted on Dec, 26 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Personaly speaking that i don't like good-by .maybe it is the most sad thing in everyones life but it seems that we don't have the ability to prevent .so when it comes you must face and have no other choice

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join