It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can we Develop Intuition and "Tune In" to the data stream??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
We've all had our moments of intuition and gut feelings. And these feelings are almost always correct. From what I understand, this is usually a temporary and fleeting "tuning in" to the stream of data, that is supposedly ALWAYS there.

I have created this thread so that by working together and sharing our experiences, we can come up with a set of rules and guidelines that will enable ANYONE to tune into the "ether" so to speak, and be able to obtain information on anything we want, whenever we want.

It goes without saying that extra sensory abilities also utilize this data stream, things like premonitions, ESP, and all other psychic abilities.

Now my gut feeling tells me that the PTB have developed very effective methods of training ANYONE to use these dormant abilities, I think that they have very efficient, effective, and unique techniques that they have developed thru years of trial and error black ops....While simultaneously suppressing information on developing PSY abilities and at the same time promoting FLAWED information, in order to lead the masses in circles....

I invite all to share what they know on the subject, and the possible techniques to learn these abilities until they become second nature.

One may surmise that the ones involved in these psy black ops even have machines, drugs, and other ways of instantly endowing a person with strong psychic abilities....

I think being able to have such abilities, especially expanded intuition is INVALUABLE and PRICELESS to all humans, so lets share and discuss what we know!

---GeminiSky

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” (Bruce Lee)

Welcome to the Age of Aquarius.
Year of the Dragon will be our stepping stone.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Anyone else care to share??

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I suppose the water analogy is a good one...

The thing about mystical sight is..it can never be completely accurate.
There is an imposed silence, or "gag order" if you will, on too much of that stuff...
It's what keeps most of the ufo pics fuzzy, and the ghost of someone like George Washington from interviewing on 60 minutes...

If it were not kept vague, people would notice too much and start trying to pin it down to a science, and we would step from the 2nd grade where we are learning duality 101, into an advanced college classroom where we would be totally lost...

I think there is a science involved in it, but the rate at which we can access this is whats in question.

If, as a species, we recieve too much information, it would not be good for our development which rely's heavily upon "free will".
We learn best when we think there is noone better to tell us...

Not to say teachers dont work well, it's just that when we have none but ourselves to rely upon, the lessons sink further home, ...so to speak.

I don't know if drugs can play a part, and I certainly don't want to condone them. Although I think it's safe to admit that they have been used historicly in many instances.

For me, it is in meditation on art...
I clear my mind in meditation on the subject, and words/images/sounds/thoughts "pop" into my mind.
Some are quite bizzare, and I discard them, telling my mind,(and anything listening to it), that that is just a bit over the top.
Others, to me, are deeply moving and I keep them...
Intuition plays a huge part as well, espescially when it comes to feelings..

I don't know the science of it, but part of it is believing in it... some call that faith I think...

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xiphias
“Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless - like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.” (Bruce Lee)

Welcome to the Age of Aquarius.
Year of the Dragon will be our stepping stone.

The only catch is water must always be 0 degrees, either below it and it becomes solid, unmovable, others would collide, above it and it becomes steam going into any direction becoming incomprehensible to others. Likewise don't be too cold nor too hot, avoiding extremes and in everyday live, be cold to passionate people and be hot to dispassionate people. Just like Indra explained a lute strung too tight or too slack would not produce music.
edit on 31/10/2010 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
We've all had our moments of intuition and gut feelings. And these feelings are almost always correct. From what I understand, this is usually a temporary and fleeting "tuning in" to the stream of data, that is supposedly ALWAYS there.

I have created this thread so that by working together and sharing our experiences, we can come up with a set of rules and guidelines that will enable ANYONE to tune into the "ether" so to speak, and be able to obtain information on anything we want, whenever we want.

You really believe it's like a computer don't you, where you just let your computer copy data from another computer and play the information to you, instantly understanding something which the other computer calculated for you? You're supposed to program your own computer (mind) so you can do all kinds of calculations and in an increasingly shorter time. Instead of just having fun while other computers figure out things and your computer just copies the endresult.

You can't help it though and I don't blame you, it's society - the way most of us become. It's like making money and earning money, there is a big difference but both have the same outcome. Yet the latter is durable and longterm while the former is draining and shortterm. You should learn how to use your brain and earn knowledge to be able to communicate over the ether so when you get there you can move on further.

I'm not saying what you say is impossible but to get what you want is to do it the oldfashioned way, earn knowledge by spending a lot of time trying to figure out what someone else might have already figured out instead of abusing someone elses computer (who would want to use it themselves no doubt) by mentally tuning into their astral space through the ether and accessing some of their data about the subject you want to know. You can and there's nothing that will stop you, however once the physical equivalent of that nonphysical astral space ceases to be and leaves this earthly realm, you'll be left with nothing but a few meaningless copies.

Think of it this way, someone learns how to play a guitar, makes a song which you download and listen to and has some effect on you. It would make a lot of sense listening to it, you think or believe you understand what the writer meant and keep on listening to the artists music. Now the artist dies but you want to keep on listening to the artist's music so you keep on playing the same songs over and over (and get extremely bored because there's no new stuff) while the artist has long gone up to heaven and creates new music there. Learn how to play the guitar yourself and you can play for all of infinity, make up your own songs.

But instead many rather spend time making money, thinking up schemes or copying other people's schemes, it all happens in this world.

new topics

top topics

join