It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Increasing cloud cover coinciding with UFO activity?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
For some reason im getting a strong feeling that our governments have been covering up the sky with artificial clouds and even creating rainstorms to cover up most UFO activity from the public.

If NORAD tracks these ships making regular runs to and from our atmosphere, then they must have picked up on a patter or schedule for these "fastwalkers" coming and going.

Maybe when they see a large fleet coming into our system from deep-space, they preemptively start spraying the skies and/or using haarp to create weather in order to cover up the activity?

Think about it, if they cannot stop the UFO flyovers, the next best thing would be to hide them from public eyes....

Just a thought, opinions anyone?

--GeminiSky

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I had this same thought the other day it was blue and I saw only chemtrails in the sky, I think it was the 25th or so on the 26th I saw a very large wall of clouds approaching swallowing the blue. Never seen clouds move in so fast or with such density. The next day there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

Well its rained here for the last 3 days, don't know about ufos but it sucks. By the way I'm chillin in eastern Canada.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joseph918
I had this same thought the other day it was blue and I saw only chemtrails in the sky, I think it was the 25th or so on the 26th I saw a very large wall of clouds approaching swallowing the blue. Never seen clouds move in so fast or with such density. The next day there wasn't a cloud in the sky.

Whenever I look up and see what looks like an artificial gray overcast sky, a type of gray soup....I cant help but think that there are massive fleets of ships on the other side of the cloud cover...Usually my gut feelings are always right....

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I know what you mean by how the clouds look artificial, I saw some very gaping like holes in the clouds where very bright beams of sunlight would come through but these holes were almost perfect. Very strange.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Um, OP quit reading my mind... lol! I have been thinking the same exact thing. We've had really weird weather in southeast US. Tuesday morning thru Wednesday afternoon, tornado warnings/watches and torrential rains. Also, last night, some cloud cover, but the moon was, strangely enough, not visible at all even tho Jupiter was shining to beat the band! And speaking of Jupiter... OK, I hate to say this, but something weird (to me) happened around 9-ish. I was standing in my front yard looking east-southeast, still looking for the moon. Some blinky light I took to be a star was to Jupiter's right (two finger widths away if I held my arm extended) and daggom if the blinky didn't go downwards (4 finger widths) then back upwards (two finger widths) then left, grow brighter, then disappear. Do I have evidence? Nope. Will people believe me? Dunno. Doesn't matter to me. I saw it and that's that. I stood staring, perplexed, when lo and behold Jupiter itself faded to a pinprick the went out. (Yeah, I thought of clouds too, but geez, if it were clouds, they came in from all directions in a circular fashion to obscure the planet gradually to a pinprick size then POOF... no light. Later on, the moon was bright as can be, and almost overhead. Shouldn't the moon stay closer to the horizon than that, now that we're well into autumn???

Creeped out, I was!
edit on 10/28/2010 by new_here because: clarity

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I was thinking the same thing the other day. The clouds dont look right either and look dirty like smoke. I watch the skies almost everyday. The skies are pretty clear around 10pm to 5am though. UFO activity is still active around those times.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

yea i feel like that. almost everymorning i get up the sun is splitting the sky then come mid-day its grey and overcast and its not just little clouds....thier very low clouds big fat grey things that just dont look right.

and with that norad guy talkin bout ufo's i think to myself...are the government hiding something?

i think people are starting to snap out of zombie mode....

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
S&F for you my friend. This thread deserves more attention in my opinion. I'll start waiting for that dirty smoke to go away (whoever puts it there). So I can start snapping pics again.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Gem, we live in the same area.. the weather this entire week has been BIZARRE in new jersey. Unnatural cloud formations, bizarrely warm temperatures. It just feels like someone is tweaking with the weather.

And as I mentioned in my other thread.. I saw three UFO's over New Brunswick NJ a few days ago.. the sky was perfectly clear. Then a few planes flew by (I don't know anything about planes other than the fact they were planes ha) and the area where they were got taken over by a huge cloudy haze... but there were two openings that formed, and the UFOs moved into them and it looked like they were playing around just floating back and forth, up and down.

I know for a fact they were UFOs.

What I don't know is if they were aliens.. or that project-blue beam holographic image crap.

The blue-beam theory is really starting to concern me.. because every single siting has been just moving orbs of light.. what happened to the classic flying saucer?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Literally 20 minutes ago I just watched something fly into a cloud and seemingly disappear.

I'm crazy, right?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Finaly a thread about this

Yeah, after the nation wide rains, there is aaaalot of chemtrails being put up int the skys over here. There being put up all over the skys were at the end there is "new clouds" as in not natural, for the past 2 days were the chemtrails look like a messy black widows web.... I have pic's from today of this on my phone

And the 4 stars that twinkle blue, green, and red in my areas 4 corners of the sky, then later the 2 on the west side of my skys meet the other 2 on my east side sky making a box but realy close to each other. Then by 1 to 2am go higher up until I can not see them any more

edit on 28-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I have been thinking the same thing to myself for a few months now. I think we are on the right track, and that this NORAD thinks the public is more dense that it actually is. For the most part, at least..obviously we are not included. Thanks for bringing this up!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Yep, the same thought has crossed my mind. But surely, ET's could dissipate clouds if they wanted, no?

second

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Yep, the same thought has crossed my mind. But surely, ET's could dissipate clouds if they wanted, no?

second

Or possably cause them...

NO?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia and I can personally contest that the cloud coverage as of lately has been a little odd....Has anyone in the surrounding areas(Or anywhere for that matter) Noticed this overt cloud coverage?At night I have recently noticed an almost brown/"murky" horizon that has made it almost impossible to sky-watch.

During the day I have noticed a significant increase in clouds,contrails"chemtrails" lately as well.Just the other day my girlfriend and I witnessed what I can only call for a lack of a better conclusion either a portal or U.F.O. I live close to the Philadelphia airport and I watch the air-traffic every night,stargaze and always make it a point to keep my eyes looking towards the skies just in case.I know what a helicopter,commercial plane look like.
What I personally witnessed along with my girlfriend was the oddest thing I have ever seen and i have yet to see anything that has even remotely matched it since.

I was surfing the net when I hear "hey..Our star is out" ("star" meaning I assume is Sirius...Flashes erratically red,blue,green, and white low in the sky...anything to add or if anyone else in the philly area has also noticed this or anywhere else and has any information/personal sightings I would greatly appreciate it) I turned around and off to the right of my house in the distance id say roughly a mile from my viewing area/house and about a hundred feet above the other houses and tree line was for lack of a better word a reddish/orange pulsating/glowing sphere/circular object that looked like or could of been either a portal or u.f.o.

(imo it was not a plane/star) that just as I was trying to grab my binoculars faded out/away...me and my girl tried to observe this "object" for another 30 minutes or so hoping that it would either reappear or come back into view behind the clouds. To no avail the object or whatever it may of been never reappeared. If anyone in the greater Philadelphia area has seen anything like this I'd greatly appreciate your opinions/information regarding this.

edit on 28-10-2010 by PerfectPerception because: Spelling

edit on 28-10-2010 by PerfectPerception because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Looks like we need to do some Wilhelm Reich style cloudbusting...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The skies are very clear tonight in north jersey. I went out for a smoke and saw two stealth planes literally zoom over the top of my house. And I saw a shooting star

Get your telescopes and cameras out tonight!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Everyone thank you very much for all the replies!

Glad to see im not the only one who has this feeling....

Heres what I think in regards to the UFO/Alien craft. What if these particular ETs are in the middle of some sort of shipping or transport operations, that run on a known schedule? What if this particular group of beings DON'T CARE whether we see them or not...

This would lead me to believe that as soon as they are tracked entering our system, (presumably from deep space), Norad has enough time to establish the size and number of craft. If this coincides with the schedule that they already know about, then the Haarp/Chemtrail cloud cover operations will begin in the designated fly-over and or landing areas.

I would think that this only applies to heavily populated urban areas, such as the east and west coasts of the US.

One other scenario, is that these are US Space Fleet vehicles, coming in for their regular rotation. This may also be a likely theory, since the flight times and flight paths would be fully known (since these would be our craft)...

---GeminiSky
edit on 28-10-2010 by GeminiSky because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Me. my chic and my neighbors were standing outside drinking yesterday evening, around 5 or 6pm here in Houston, it it was the most bizarre cloud cover you could ever see. Never seen anything like in Houston. The night before that I observed what looked like a double star, but it moved very slowly then stopped, then moved again slowly and you could sorta se it wobble from postion to position. My chic, being an adamant jehovas witness still only believes it was a satellite. Myself being a Christian, dont quite believe in little green/grey aliens do feel that there is more to us humans than what we know on earth. I'm always open minded.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join