It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont blame God for what you allowed the Devil & U.S GOVERNMENT to do!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I thought this was very fitting for the topic at hand. Thank you for pointing out that article, I'm reading it now.

A nation can survive its fools and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gate is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banners openly against the city. But the traitor moves among those within the gates freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared.'

-- Cicero, 45 BC

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

IM DEFINITELY READY!

the thing is, will our own troops murder their own civilians if ordered by the government to do so????

the S###clock is ticking guys, and were running out of options!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra.EXE
the thing is, will our own troops murder their own civilians if ordered by the government to do so????

I have no doubt that some of them will.
But the majority will not.

I anticipate many desertions during this phase
and most of them re-appearing in the ranks
of militia and/or state guard units.

In my best guesstimate, I'd say about
a 70% desertion rate with about
40% of those aligning with militia
and/or state guard.

I anticipate field commanders having to combine
different units to attain field strength.

<< 1   >>

join