It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dont blame God for what you allowed the Devil & U.S GOVERNMENT to do!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

A video of Ron Paul calling out the CIA at the Campaign for Liberty Regional Conference in Atlanta, Georgia, earlier this week has gone viral on the internet. In the video, Paul declared the CIA “runs everything” and is the dark force behind illegal invasions and occupations around the world. He said we need to get rid of the agency.

find where the corruption lies, dont just point fingers at people with towels on their heads who have nothing to do with what the devil & the u.s government did to your country.

the rand & ron paul bashing has gone haywire on this site, we need to address the situation with real honest truth. this is a good timeline about how the cia & federal government have been conspiring to kill everybody on the face of the earth. im eager for all your replies, enjoy.

www.infowars.com...
edit on 28-10-2010 by Cobra.EXE because: title change

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Unfortunately, on a thread like this, your going to always have some one who gets offended that their party was proven to be arrogant. Sadly, because of the division within our society, no one really has an open mind. Much less the ability to listen to other view points, even if the view points include proof.

Just the way it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thank you for this post.

My personal opinion, Don't Blame God or the Devil for our problems. Humanity is the only one at fault and unfortunately that means splitting up humanity into groups (ex. Democrat vs. Republican) maybe it's time to admit as a species that we screwed up and work together and fix what WE broke.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by fasteronfire

We as people didn't screw this economy up, if you think about it, it was the lies by our elected officials who screwed things up, and its them who should be held accountable.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
There is no god, there is no devil.

The U.S. Government is the problem.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

LOL....cant comment.....laughing to hard! but you're right!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
The title is misleading, but it's always good to hear about the Pauls and what they have to say.
Yes the CIA should be dismantled.
But, I'm afraid we, the people, have let it get too big.
It would take an upheaval of biblical proportions to stop the technology now.

reply to post by Infringed

Oh beg to differ.
We the people HAVE screwed up this country.
We stopped fighting the tyrants a long time ago.
We have become complacent and apathetic to what goes on around us.
As long as this nation has TV and Media programming us on what to think and what to wear...
They will always have control.

We should've stood up to tyrants 80 years ago.
This country should've rebelled while it probably still could've happened.
Now, it's too late.

We have let them get too much power.
We have let them get too rich.
We have let greed take over.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So who elected the government to lead?

People did.

To touch on what Havok said, it's our fault. If we had a problem with our government we should have done something about it long ago. Now we as a species are paying the price. But the future is a mystery, we could be on our way to the perfect utopia and the problems we are facing now are just a step towards thats. A learning experience if you will.
edit on 28-10-2010 by fasteronfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Correct, but how much power do we really have as the "people". Obviously the founding documents have fallen on deaf ears, and another post made a comment that we got complacent. And that is true, but if you really look at it, yes we voted them in, but how did we " the people" know beyond a reasonable doubt that these elected officials were going to do what they did. Know one knew , in the end, that they were going to become the corrupt officials they have become. Yes we voted them in, but unknowing to the demise of our country.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

exactly my point, we allowed all this to happen through our 'democracy.'

unfortunately, corruption has been here since day one in the face of a friend, in the face of a mentor, in the face of a president, and in the face of a clan leader.

where the hell do we go from here? or is there no hope.... how could anybody even have those thoughts and be sane?
edit on 28-10-2010 by Cobra.EXE because: spelling error

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I think the miscommunication that you and I are having is that the government is the people just as the people is the government. We are all one.

I do see where you are coming from and understand what you are trying to say. I think the miscommunication that you and I are having is that the government and the people are the same thing. We are all one. Just because we voted them in doesn't mean we won't get a chance to vote someone else in. Nothing is perfect, and democracy is probably pretty low on the list of 'not perfect'

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I say grab yer guns, and pillage the village!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Elections are meaningless.
Sure, you can choose who goes in office...
But, the same things happen in DC.
Lobbyists' get involved and then its all about the money.
Again.

So, when the nation actually stops whining and starts acting, I will continue to say we are complacent.
We don't revolt.
We just 'protest'.

When this Nation goes on a nationwide strike and actually proves a point:
"The point is that without our work, 'they' would have no money..."

So. When I see that day, I will retract my statement.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Ok, I see what your saying. I think your right in the regards to miscommunication. Yeah, now I understand your point.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
So now that everything is cleared up and everyone is one the same page....

Who's ready for a revolution?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

Oh, I already knew that the voting process is a scam. Its designed ( as I have said previous posts ) to make the people feel involved with the "process". Its a facade, the elected leaders were put into office during a behind the door meeting....hell, maybe even during a Builder Burg meeting?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Me! like I said above...lets pillage the village! plunder with thunder! ( man, I'm poet , didn't even know it )

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
oh Lordy !!!
Once again Ron Paul and I are
in agreement.

See my previous thread on the CIA Timeline
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The CIA and the Fed Res both has got to go.
And both entities held liable for their
crimes.

Ron Paul for president !!!!

edit on 10/28/2010 by boondock-saint because: added url

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Regret is useless unless you learn your lesson from it.

Don't regret. Learn. Understand. Apply.

Wax on. Wax off.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Its funny, Ron Paul makes so much sense most of the time....I just don't see how people can't see the facts from a man who embraces the Constitution and wants to dismantle the Feds. ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join