It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats the final say on Fluoride in our tap water?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I do think that is one of the effects. Have you ever read the studies the Nazis did with Fluoride?
They are the most frightening.

The fact that its illegal to dump Fluoride into the land, a stream, river, lake or other water supply...unless its into our water supply, that alone tells me this is rotten to the core.

And how many decades have they been at this???

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Some good points there, I want to add to the Fluoride to help fight cavities.
Well I have a 2month old and the mother was breast feeding, well since she was breast feeding, the doc proscribed a multi vitamin. When picked up at the pharmacy right on the box it says “WITH FLUORIDE” wtf is what I thought, and as most of us believe its for your teeth, but a baby don’t have teeth!
I said I needed to look this up to see what all this really is about. Get informed here!
Just sharing this with you guys/girls.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Oregon has no fluoride in their water...

2nd line

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sippy Cup
reply to post by burntheships

Some good points there, I want to add to the Fluoride to help fight cavities.
Well I have a 2month old and the mother was breast feeding, well since she was breast feeding, the doc proscribed a multi vitamin. When picked up at the pharmacy right on the box it says “WITH FLUORIDE” wtf is what I thought, and as most of us believe its for your teeth, but a baby don’t have teeth!
I said I needed to look this up to see what all this really is about. Get informed here!
Just sharing this with you guys/girls.

I actually saw a gallon of fluoridated "baby water" at the store the other day, I think this has to do with slowing the development of psychic and intuitive abilities, what better age to start?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sippy Cup

That is unreal!
Really makes me think they know what they are doing, they want to have the maximum effect on multiple generations.
I found a "mainstream" news source to post first, so its all respectable you know.

There are plenty of write ups out there, but we can start with this one...from The Gaurdian UK.

"It's obvious, isn't it? A foreign substance is introduced into our precious bodily fluids without the knowledge of the individual, and certainly without any choice. That's the way your hard-core Commie works."

Bill Etherington MP calls fluoride "poison". Nazis supposedly used it to subdue people in concentration camps. According to a former Guardian alternative health columnist, fluoride is "in the same league as lead and arsenic".

The reality is that anyone making any confident statement on fluoride speaks way beyond the evidence. In 1999 the Department of Health commissioned the centre for reviews and dissemination at York University to do a systematic review of fluoridation and its effects on dental health. Little new work has been done since. In the review, 3,200 research papers, mostly of very poor quality, were unearthed. The ones that met the minimum quality threshold suggested there was vaguely, possibly, around a 15% increase in the number of children without dental caries in areas with fluoridated water, but the studies generally couldn't exclude other explanations for the variance. Of course, the big idea with fluoride in water is that it can reduce social inequalities in dental health since everyone drinks it. But there isn't much evidence on that either.

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Of course, not to mention all the effects of hormone tampering by weakening the pineal gland. About lowering psychic ability I will say one thing. Most infants,toddlers,little kids act as if they see other things or have imaginary friends. I have long been curious to if it's the parents saying" Those things are not real" that leads to a block in development. We have already talked GeminiSky about language and it's effect on reality and reality tunnels and being told "no,can't,false' could stunt things.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
if you live in an urbanized environment and do not have access to well water, i would suggest purchasing a Dehumidifier, which is a device that pulls water out of the air.

you then filter this water with your favorite filter.

it will also make the atmosphere more enjoyable (When theres a lot of humidity) and extend the life of everything in your home and prevent mold.

the 800 dollar ecoloblue that alex jones sells (aka atmospheric water generator) is nothing more than a fancy dehumidifier with a bunch of filters and a condenser to keep it cool.

depending on how much you want to spend, they pull water at different rates. i wouldnt drop more than 200 on it, topps.

this will also be a valuable water source in a SHTF scenario when your tap stops working. if you can, get one that runs on 12v or solar powered.

remember, bottled water often contains BPA. which in my opinion is more harmful than flouride.
edit on 29-10-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Is fluoride really that dangerous to consume?

Anything is safe is proper dosages, fluoride is more than safe in the current concentrations.

Yes I understand its a neuro-toxin

Fluoride will not effect your brain. If you were to drink fluoridated water in hopes of proving that you will have some sort of neurological damage, you would die from the amount of water first.

it calcifies the pineal gland

You don't have superman vision through your non existent third eye.

said to pacify and make people more docile

The only people that say this are anti-science fluoride people, they also forget to source the claim / study but attribute it to Nazi's using it the concentration camps.

Why the heck is it in our water in the first place?

Helps build healthy teeth

Aaaaaaaand countdown until I get assaulted by an ungodly amount of people that don't like fluoride in 3 2 1....

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

The only people that say this are anti-science fluoride people, they also forget to source the claim / study but attribute it to Nazi's using it the concentration camps.

and dentists who attribute it to teeth decay.

which is supposedly why its there.

if anything, it should be taken out for being useless, and not serving its purpose. call it a financial burden if you wish.
edit on 29-10-2010 by RelentlessLurker because: spellering

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

You should read how fluoride was discovered, will kind of render your post into a random baseless accusation.

Hint - it was discovered by looking at why certain populations had better overall dental health, and looking at why some populations had horrible / stained teeth, so they looked in the water...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/afdd8074cb72.jpg[/atsimg]

Does fluoride really make a difference?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

actually, my post is nothing more than the account of my (former) co-workers. who are lo and behold......professionals.

me personally, id rather take the advice of somebody who knows teeth decay.

perhaps you should extend your research beyond wikipedia?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Anything is safe is proper dosages, fluoride is more than safe in the current concentrations.

unless your under 3 years of age.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I wrote to my Congresswoman in protest of adding flouride to our drinking water. Here's her response.

Thank you for contacting me to express your views on ending fluoridation of United States public water supplies. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

As a mother and a grandmother, I am concerned about the health of our nation's families and especially our children. The practice of fluoridation is supported by the medical and public health communities including the American Dental Association, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry and the World Health Organization. It is considered a safe, effective and equitable way to provide dental health protection community-wide. While the National Research Council's 2006 report on fluoridation did determine that the Environmental Protection Agency's water standards for fluoridation should be lowered, the considerable scientific uncertainty surrounding this issue makes reaching a conclusion difficult. Since the decision to fluoridate public water supplies is made by state or local governments and is not mandated by any federal agency, Congress has not been at the forefront of this issue. I agree that this is an important issue. Please be assured that I will keep your comments in mind should any legislation regarding fluoridation come before the full House of Representatives.

In other words, "blah blah blah," don't hold your breath. Dontcha' just love Nancy Pelosi?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Is fluoride really that dangerous to consume?

Yes I understand its a neuro-toxin

Fluoride will not effect your brain. If you were to drink fluoridated water in hopes of proving that you will have some sort of neurological damage, you would die from the amount of water first.

it calcifies the pineal gland

You don't have superman vision through your non existent third eye.

said to pacify and make people more docile

Why the heck is it in our water in the first place?

Helps build healthy teeth

Aaaaaaaand countdown until I get assaulted by an ungodly amount of people that don't like fluoride in 3 2 1....

I think you need to do a little more digging and research before you post things like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join