It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fritz Springmeier Is Free!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Fritz Springmeier Is Free!by Henry Makow Ph.D.

I was elated to receive a letter today from my friend Fritz Springmeier informing me that he has been transferred to a halfway house in the Portland area.

He is there to find a job and accommodation after which he will be released on probation for five years. Under the terms of his probation he won't be able to do any political work but he hopes to be able to teach people to "make good decisions" in the hard times ahead.

He is able to work within a 100 mile radius of Portland. If you can help him find a job, or just want to wish him well, he can be reached(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 28-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
"There is a wave of positive divine energy creating a positive momentum to my release and to overcoming the difficulties in my path," Fritz wrote. "I have a good case officer and a good probation officer, and this is a good halfway house."

Fritz is still confined to the establishment and can only leave on supervised job hunting expeditions.

He writes that many people opposed to the New World Order need to put their own lives in order. "Many are just news junkies," he writes.

He foresees bad times and wonders if we are prepared spiritually. For example, if we are hungry, will we steal?

I do wonder if this can be confirmed though?

I do hope he is free, it's about time they let him out! It'd be a great day if this is true!

Source
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

So what was it that he was in prison for ...?

The first bit of info I came across on-line about him was not the most flattering of profiles.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
www.eaec.org...

seems to be just another turd in the punch bowl

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
www.eaec.org...

In summary ...

In January 2002 Bateman and Springmeier were indicted by a grand jury on charges of armed bank robbery, the use of a firearm in a violent crime and possession of a destructive device in a violent crime; but they did not go to trial until January 2003.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I know what it is like to have the police make up stuff about people, so i will not judge this guy.

But i am thankful for his info, although jordan maxwell claims he stole his info from him.

Nice to see him ut, and will be interesting if he ever speaks out again against the ptb, i am sure he has not come from a nice place, man how people are treated.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

It's nice to see someone else who isn't judging and who is open minded!

Other however come storming in here with their manipulative tactics to dismiss information. So many wolves on ATS.

I don't know if he was set up or if he actually did take part in an armed robbery, but from what I have seen and know about this man, I would say it's doubtful he did anything wrong.

Just like Phil Schneider, it was too late for him though

top topics

join