It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel court allowing Rachel Corrie's killer to hide his face from Corrie family during testimony

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
www.thejerusalemfund.org...

the Corrie family will not be able to see the bulldozer driver during his testimony. Arguing that it was concerned about the security of the soldiers, the State of Israel requested that the bulldozer driver and certain other soldiers testify from behind a partition. The use of a partition blocks the Corrie family and the public from seeing the face and the body language of the bulldozer driver, and denies the Corrie family from seeing what Cindy describes as "the whole person" of the driver.

Some other disturbing facts of the case:

-The investigator of the murder never visited the murder site
-the bulldozer was removed from the scene directly after the killing
-investigator never looked at the video of the scene
-the commander of the murdering unit ordered the bulldozer driver to stop talking during his testimony
-despite a court order for a US embassy official to be present at the autopsy, no US official was present

edit on 28-10-2010 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I hope the Christian Americans take a look at this.

Here is a Christian girl treated like a goyim, she has no rights, and since her killer was a Jew, nothing will happen to him.

Is this god's people?

Are they really all that godly?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Israel is one of the most disgusting societies on the planet.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
The Rachel Corrie was a unfortunate incident. However she was mostly responsible for her own death.

Climbing up on the dirt pile of a actively working bulldozer? In a war zone? That in and of itself is a very stupid thing to do. At that point she is completely at the mercy of the bulldozer operator. Her death could have been a malicious act by the dozer operator. It may have been an accident. I would point out that with the obvious biases of the witnesses involved there is no real way to depend on their testimony. For either side.

I would fault the IDF for carrying out a military operation without clearing the protesters first however. But you couldn't convict the dozer operator. She shouldn't have been there in the first place.

A fair and impartial jury could not convict based on the information in the Wikipedia article on the subject.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeanius

This is what Christians want. They want to be slaves to the so called Jews in Israel.
Judaism is a religion. Not a race!

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

I pity you if that's the way you truly feel.

In that case, israel's problems are it's own as it moved into a hornets nest.

Two way street.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ntech

does this mean I don't have to feel sympathy for Israel when Hamas lobs missiles over the boarder because it is a 'war zone.' Maybe I would feel this way if I didn't suspect Israel of doing this themselves and just calling it a palestinian terrorist.

top topics

join