It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The 'NEW' War That Could Rocket Oil Past $220 Before 2011.."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Really compelling video, very well thought-out insight as well, basing this crisis off of War in the eastern part of the world. A war said to have been "building pressure" for 1,354 years.

Now, with Iran's (Shia Muslim) progression in Nuclear technology, and the Sunni's already advanced technology, some predict Iran's real motivation behind their new R&D with Nuclear Tech would be to prepare a comparable defense/offense in an epic war thats been sought after for so many years..(obviously) and what the real extent of impact that war could have on the world, let alone just the eastern continents.

Check out this video

Its long, thorough, informational, and above all it is accurate. The video also provides information on an inevitable energy stock profit. It goes on to tell you that you could reach a predicted 668% gain in profits by investing in select stocks (Rare earth metals inc. Gold, petroleum, new energy technologies, etc).

Found the video on Drudgereport.com. Awesome website. If you don't visit that website on a daily basis, you are missing out on your dose of updated political information.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Whatnextlol because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Blah blah blah blah IRAN'S CRACKPOT LEADERS blah blah blah blah WANT TO START A NUCLEAR WAR blah blah blah blah EVIL blah blah blah blah MUSLIMS blah blah blah blah BUT THE USA ARE GOOD GUYS blah blah blah blah blah blah WE SHOULD START A WAR WITH IRAN blah blah blah blah blah blah ISRAEL'S CHOSEN PEOPLE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS blah blah blah blah blah WAR WAR WAR MORE WAR blah blah blah blah.

Am I gettin' it rite?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by erumisato

Nope...but this is a sales pitch. I think the Mods should review this because the group perpetuating this 'message' is Agora Financial and seems they have been listed as a scam company and have been investigated by the SEC.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Not that I am for another war - A nuclear Iran is not something the world should tolerate. I'm of the "don't mess with Israel" crowd - bad things tend to befall those who do - whether that is God or just coincidence - it's a rather damned consistent one. Now - a nuclear Iran will use nuclear weapons. You're helplessly naive if you believe they will not.

Now, look past your dislike of Israel and the "Don't mess with Israel" group long enough to see the pattern of behavior in states like Iran within the middle East. They will nuke Israel, then turn around and nuke Syria, the UAE, or some other country they have a problem with. We could also expect to see nuclear weapons going off aboard ships in harbors.

Now, I'm sure you'll find this to amount to "blah blah TERRORISM blah blah" - but the fact of life is that there are people out there who think nothing of your life, or taking it. It is not a concept I expect you to understand or accept - you are a civilian living in a blissful world of abundance and relative security - how could you possibly understand?

But what you think doesn't matter to these people. Whether or not you criticize our government and its policies doesn't matter - they won't make any attempt to spare you because of your ideals anymore than they would make the attempt to spare me.

Again - I don't expect you to understand. It's not something that you think about inside of your little bubble where you see people and lives to be saved/protected. And, honestly, I hope the day never comes where you are forced to take off the rose-tinted glasses.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatnextlol

there will be no new war as long as obama is in that office

war is dependent upon politics thesedays.

im sorry but this dude in this video is clueless

this dude is trying to cash in on you!

its a financial website

carpetbagger comes to mind..

nah the guy just twisted the video to fool you into listening and buy his advice
edit on 28-10-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aim64C

Your outlook is based on nothing but the propaganda that's been shoved down your gullet. I base my view on countries by their actions. Israel is no friend of the US. Hell, the US is no friend of the US anymore. Iran is far less likely to attack another country than say, Israel or the US. My opinion is based on THINGS THAT COUNTRIES ACTUALLY DO AND HAVE DONE. Not from what some PR firm decides goes into slanted media coverage and inaccurate schoolbooks.

Remember the USS Liberty.

Remember 9/11

Both countries are run by criminals.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
Blah blah blah blah IRAN'S CRACKPOT LEADERS blah blah blah blah WANT TO START A NUCLEAR WAR blah blah blah blah EVIL blah blah blah blah MUSLIMS blah blah blah blah BUT THE USA ARE GOOD GUYS blah blah blah blah blah blah WE SHOULD START A WAR WITH IRAN blah blah blah blah blah blah ISRAEL'S CHOSEN PEOPLE MUST BE PROTECTED AT ALL COSTS blah blah blah blah blah WAR WAR WAR MORE WAR blah blah blah blah.

Am I gettin' it rite?

So True..!!!

Jews only care about Jews
Israel only cares about Israel
The rest of mankind are Goyim, Cattle to be used by them.
Get it yet People ?!!?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Being in the reserves has its advantages - such as being in contact with communities I would normally be rather isolated from. One such community is the intel community.

Iran funds 'terrorist' activities. Plain and simple. Iran supplies and funds guerrilla fighters. Iran has also declared their desire to use nuclear weapons should they make them.

Israel, at its worst, is manipulative. They do not shoot at us, threaten us with death, etc. Israel may not always be the friend they appear to be - but they are much better company than Iran.

Now, by all means, you are free to believe that Iran is better company. I encourage you to visit - it will be a unique cultural experience.

top topics

join