It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~Flashback~Scott Brown down 9 points~Flashback~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Do you remember one and a half weeks before the Massachusetts election? Almost all the poll takers had Scott Brown down 9 points just before the election.

Something eerily familiar seems to be going on now in many other elections.

Here is a link to a story on this.

Scott Brown down 9 points in Massachusetts

Here is a link to a story on the election just hours before the polls open-

Scott Brown Pulls Away from Martha Coakley

See, there is a difference between polls taken over the phone to possible voters and ones taken of those actually going to the election polls.

Does it seem kinda weird that Obama and others have stopped and campaigned in such states as Massachusetts and Delaware? Where the Democrat candidates have such a supposed huge lead?

This article in from of all places "The New York Times".

www.nytimes.com...

The poll provides a pre-Election Day glimpse of a nation so politically disquieted and disappointed in its current trajectory that 57 percent of the registered voters surveyed said they were more willing to take a chance this year on a candidate with little previous political experience. More than a quarter of them said they were even willing to back a candidate who holds some views that “seem extreme.”

Does this maybe have something to do with it?

The strange case of disappearing Nevada youth in CNN/Time poll

Yesterday, CNN and Time released their final joint polls from five states in the midterm cycle, mostly with good news for Republicans. However, in Nevada, veteran political journalist Jon Ralston pronounced the poll “crap” — and he has a point. In an e-mail newsletter quoted in Politico’s own daily e-mail blast, Raslton blasted the methodology and the media for buying it:

Well, I do not know what is going on in these different polling data. I am not familiar with the methodology. But I have a question for you folks.

If Christine O' Donnell is doing sooooo bad, why send the President there stumping for Coon?

Another question for you, is if the polling data being released and the polls were SOOO far off on Scott Brown, maybe these other polls around the country are off as well?

I have a little secret information to share there folks. The Democrats are not stumping for people that are way ahead, they are stumping for people that are neck and neck. IMO, this election is going to be very very interesting.

edit on 28-10-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: a little grammar repair

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Not one criticism of my prediction?

Oh by the way. 73 House, 10 Senate.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I have no commentary on your prediction as it didn't turn out that way.

But I would like to add that the second scott brown and his "I drive a truck" BS made it to the office he sought, he sold out to the neo-cons.

My hope is that this doesn't become a trend all through this new congress, or there will be a popular revolt.
edit on 6-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

join