It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"What ATS member is most likely to be a successful USA President?"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeMason
Anyways, you should make that your own thread Advisor
Some kinda "presidential speech contest.

See folks, even mods can't get away with hijacking threads, oh well it was a good try, as the quote below indicates.

see thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Agent47
I'll wait for advisors own thread about the subject.

Here it is, what was that you were going to type?

Not so much of a "speech contest", as it would be a great way to encourage the revival of EL PRESIDENTE!!!

UP

What?

fine...

Going by the current active membership of ATS, who would make a good candidate for president, or if non US country your nations leader?

Not much of a scandal, but just imagine if they won.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by ADVISOR]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:00 AM
link   
First I would legalize marijuana...

EDIT: Actually, I would just legalize marijuana. That�s it.

[edit on 2004/7/11 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:11 AM
link   
After reading her replies in the Debate Forum, I choose LadyCool21.
She is passionate, speaks from the heart and knows what she is talking about, and that is what I want in a president.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Unfotunately, electing the padawan LadyCool would make Pisky the God-Emperor of The Known Universe...

...and I think we can all see the problems that would cause. Besides, he's on his way already!

So, in the interests of open debate, I nominate myself. I intend to pass legislation that will require all citizens to spend thirty minutes per day on ATS. Anyone elected to public office will have their name added to a large hat. Every Saturday morning, a name will be selectd randomly from the hat, and that politician will be thrown in the Mud Pit to defend their actions against the rabid dogs we like to call ATS Pitters. That'll keep them honest!

I will introduce severe penalties for anyone who uses a mobile phone on public transport, I will ban SUVs, I will replace speeding tickets with "warn" icons, and I will hand SkepticOverlord a can of jolt cola and a screwdriver, and put him in charge of Echelon.

I will immediately open the doors of Area 51 and establish day trips for curious people, I will end the ruthless segregation of Greys and integrate them into suburban communities, and I'll require all UFOs which enter our airspace to identify themselves to Air Traffic Control. Nessie will be given protected status along with Bigfoot and the Jersey Devil, and John Titor's current self will be hunted down and given a stiff talking-to.

Vote StrangeLands for a brighter future!

Hey, all this campaigning gives me an idea - we should elect an ATS "class president", a people's moderator who can argue on behalf of the regular members. Who's with me?!

Just me, then?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

[edit on 2004-7-2 by Teknik]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Raven
After reading her replies in the Debate Forum, I choose LadyCool21.
She is passionate, speaks from the heart and knows what she is talking about, and that is what I want in a president.

Midnight Raven, If that's you in your avatar, I vote for you. I want someone who's beautiful, sexy, and knows what she wants. ;P

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Vote 4 me! Yeah right. Sure i'd never win but theres lots of stuff i'd like to do. Like get out of iraq and stop that d@mn debt clock!!! I would say vote for Agent 47. He seems to know what hes talking about most of the time.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I would give power back to the people. I would support tax reforms to give the people a say in how their tax dollars are spent, and add a national referendum as a requirement for passing a constitutional amendment. Then I would repeal the Patriot Act and Patriot Act 2. And I would propose the daily national rest period from 12:00-2:00 pm

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It might be possibal to get enough people to vote to put who we wanted.

If there are five degrees of seperation. If each US member got 5 people and so on, to vote for said person. We win.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a vote for yourmaker is a vote for all!
as president I will make it my priority to ensure your way of life is safe and secure
I will tax the corporations and feed the poor, bring our troops home, create jobs by funding small business.
most importantly, I will unite us as a nation. The old divisions are a piece of history we can soon forget.
I will work across the board seeking out the answers to the questions we all have and act on them in the best interest of our people.

lol

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There is only one person on ats that i would back as a president, and that is Misoir.

He has the best and most insigthful views on politics. Truely knows the history inside out, and have some thought provoking ideas on economic, social, heath and political power sharing.

Vote for Misoir.

Vvv

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Figured since it was political season again, the spirit of this thread would be right as home for many who have had this idea rolling around.

Of course, a special debate tourney would be an awesome idea for members to campaign against each other.

Perhaps if interest is high enough, some thing could be arranged.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I nominate The Old American.

I like his libertarian sensibilities and constitutional dedication. He doesn't say much (which would be nice for a presidential change) but he's spot on when he does.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Wow, I'm honored. But I would like to run as Misoir's VP instead of being head honcho. Although I have considered a run in 2016 (seriously).

/TOA

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hey, vote for me.

Here's my platform.

BWOO HA HA HA HAH!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by The Old American

LOL, Me Too! I don't have the resources for a presidential run, but I'm thinking about a local run in 2012, and then see what looks ripe for the picking in 2016, and take it from there. Maybe County Commissioner >> Mayor/House/Senate >> Governor FL >> President 2028 (I'll be 53 in 2028, seems about right)?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
I would like to nominate OldCorp. No one has the military experience, wisdom, intelligence, deep respect for individual liberty and the rule of law than this man.

You would get my vote.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
well I have already done an exploratory thread
for my candidacy for US President.
Thus far have received 65 Flags from ATS
membership. So I would like to throw
my hat in the ring to be in the debate
process. There are numerous pages
in my thread showing my political stance
so I feel it unnecessary to type it all
over again here in this thread.

Boondock Saint for President

edit on 5/7/2011 by boondock-saint because: spelling

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
I would like to nominate OldCorp. No one has the military experience, wisdom, intelligence, deep respect for individual liberty and the rule of law than this man.

You would get my vote.

Wow Mis, IDK what to say... Those were some very kind things you had to say - thank you. Just so you can watch me put my money where my mouth is, the first episode of The Truth Is Viral is uploading to ATS right now. I have no idea how long it takes for a 24 minute 1.07 Gb show to be encoded to the ATS format and posted, but when it does appear you'll get to see me put a pretty tough question to the Republican Presidential candidates, and I don't let them off the hook easy either; being politicians, it would probably be easier to nail jello to the wall than get a straight answer - but I did it (2 out of 3 times
)

Cheers my friend.
edit on 5/10/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Vote for me, i'm not an American..

...but then neither is your current President.

Cosmic...

new topics

top topics

join