It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Above Top Secret: UfO's Tesla and Anti-gravity; Award Winning Doc.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I watched this documentary this morning and to me as someone who is interested in the science that is applied to UFO's and Anti-gravity I enjoyed this very much. A lot of statements and interviews with scientists always helps me give more thought to a subject.

If you are looking for something to watch tonight. may I suggest this video. About an average movie length. I know a lot of people will know some of this stuff quite well however, its nice to see it presented in one package for us to view so easily.

EBE Award Winner! Best Historical UFO Documentary - International UFO Congress. This film explores the history of our modern technological age, secret advances in science, the question of UFOs, and how our world governments have controlled the flow of information to the public regarding the truth about UFOs. Nikola Tesla, Free Energy and Antigravity Technology are also investigated. Includes a fantastic collection of interviews from top scientists and researchers from around the world, stunning computer graphics and incredible photos and video of UFOs in flight...........

I have finally figured out how to post a video from Youtube so please enjoy:

ADDED INFO:

UFO TV have now just released part 1 of the above Doc. Yes they released them on YOU TUBE in a different order. I watched part 2 first and Im not so bothered.

Here is part 1:

edit on 28-10-2010 by darkdays4u because: Added Some Info

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I will watch it later, UFO stuff always interests me.

Just bumping

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Quickfix

Yeah me too.

I do like to see peoples perspective on things.

Plus with Ancient Aliens second season out tonight, its a good day for UFO stuff.
edit on 28-10-2010 by darkdays4u because: Added Some Info

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by darkdays4u

5 minutes in, the narrator says that five dead alien bodies were found in Roswell, and it is said matter of factly as if it is historic fact.

So far, the movie has made a few huge leaps like this. Saying stuff that isn't proven to be true and presenting it as fact.

Not too happy about that and think doing that is a huge part of the problem with people being able to pull off hoaxes or trick folks into believing things "unproven".

Documentary or Madeup-fiction--mentary? You decide...

I shall finish this and return with my thoughts....so far it is lying to people and failing to say what it "speculation" and what is "fact".

MM

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

All documentaries are biased or tread the line of truth.

I will say that no documentary on UFO's will be spoken with absolute know how.

I just enjoy watching something on this type of subject even knowing that it rarely based on fact and is just speculation.

Sorry to disappoint, I hope it gets better for your taste

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'm bumping, too. Watched enough to know I will watch it tonight. Looks to be excellently made.

As regards Tesla: In the past, although recognizing his extraordinary genius, I had thought the conspiracy theories around his work probably didn't hold water because it appeared to me that his known neurosis had bloomed into dementia in his old age. But nowadays methinks me might have been wrong on that one, so I'll watch with interest from that angle as well.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I have added part one for you.

As far as Tesla I do not know enough about his life to make an informed comment. But I will now, thanks to you, look at that angle and see how effected he really was. Cheers.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I have watched both parts now and I did like them.

I have reservations about some of the topics discussed but I am no expert.

I hope people enjoy them if they have a few spare hours tonight.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the links. I love documentaries like this.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The public knows little about the Tesla UFO connection and I
doubt this video will have anything to further the connection.
Mostly its name dropping as many UFO books have said the
two nouns in the same book but that is all you get.
ED: Part one is interesting. A UFO busted my act.
Russian singer would say. Russia has the UFO and even
strengthens the opinion the an international treaty has
suppressed the technology. And its all from Tesla and not
from any dimension or planet beings or other made up
excuse.
edit on 10/28/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
As with all docs, they can be thoroughly enjoyable but should still be met with some reserve.

Unless dealing with only fact its hard to really not be biased in some way.

new topics

top topics

join