It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cloud Busting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Sorry if this thread is a repeat of others, I did a quick scan and found very little that pertained directly to this.

Scenario:

So here I am, just off of vacation last week, sitting by a pool with my camera handy. Kids are playing in the water, wife is off talking to someone else, I'm kicked back in a chaise lounge in the shade, the weather is nice & everything seems right with the world.
A few cottonball type clouds are up in the sky and after exhausting myself taking pics & movies of the kids swimming I stare off into the blue sky. As my mind wanders, I partially remember hearing something from way back about people dissipating clouds with thought. No one is bothering me, so I put it to the test.
I knocked out about half dozen various sized clouds within 15 minutes, at various locations in the sky. I decided to video it & post it on youtube.

Here are the links:

In the first video, I just knocked out the center cloud that I pointed to & tried to make the remaining clouds form a circular pattern. It sorta worked.

www.youtube.com...

In the next video, I started on the small cloud that I pointed to first & once it started to clear I moved on.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I'll try this sometime. I have wondered about cloud busting once before.

It looks neat, but for all we know you could have been pointing at clouds and waiting for them to dissipate all day until you got footage of it "working".

I'm not saying you did this, but it's a possibility based on it just being a video online.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I used to "cloud bust" a lot. It is a pretty simple thing, and I don't know why it works, but it does. Just go outside, pick a small cloud, point your finger at it and tell it to die...and watch it fade away. Gotta keep your finger pointed at it though.

I read about it in a book I found in high school and learned the trick from there. It really does work. I don't know if it is actual energy or just well I dunno, try it for yourself. Its actually pretty cool.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I've been trying to do it again all day recording the video but the past FOUR times I've either got a phone call or my doorbell has rang. I'll have to wait till this afternoon to do it again, pesky work keeps interrupting.

CX

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I do this with the kids.....not make the kids vanish....i mean the clouds.

Not sure why it works, but it generaly does. I just sit there staring at the cloud saying, "Disapear" over and over again until it disperses.

Yeah ok it's probably the wind doing it naturaly, but i do wonder whay its only the one i look at that breaks up?

CX.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I have tried this a few times and it appears to work to some degree. To my great surprise, even though I believe such things are possibe and are not illogical, especially pertaining to chi/orgone energy and the eyes as an instrument for dealing with energy, I still did not expect "cloudbusting" to work in any way.

I have noticed that on days when the sky is heavily chemmed this does not work at all. A nice blue sky and fluffy natural white clouds is best for this. If you can convince some others to do it with you (really be carefull who you ask to do this) then it works. Make sure there is not too much windspeed aswell.

new topics

top topics

join