It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humming noise over kingston upon hull england

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi all

My first thread so im sorry if its not presented verry well or i make some noob ats'er mistakes

Last night in my home town of HULL/UK There was a loud humming noise heard in the east side of the city that lasted for over 10 minutes. Alot of people round here heard it and it is on a lot of my facebook status that they heard it and are not sure what it was.

www.thisishullandeastriding.co.uk...

Im gutted because i had my anual early night lastnight and i missed it

But some people have decribed it as sounding like a plane struggling for altitude but the ministry of defence say that they had no air craft in the area last night there was no known case of low flying passenger plane and the police helicopter was in the city across the river between 1:15am and 5:12am and witnesses looking up to find the source of the noise could see nothing, there was low cloud here last night though.

Anyone els hear it or heard anything like this before?

Cheers

Another link to the facebook page of thisishull where people who heard the noise are discussing it with our local paper.
www.facebook.com...
edit on 28-10-2010 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hi,i live in Hull (newland area). i didn`t hear anything last night but i do hear the sound i think you mean about 3 times a week,quite often in the day time.
I have no idea what it is though.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by muckyman

I think there are a few of us Hullensians on here now

Yes its verry starnge mate. but iv asked for this thread to be closed as someone kindly set it up for me over..www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its probably best to discuss it in that thread now.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeopleParty

hi there, i live in hull near the city centre, i didn't hear a thing but we are regularly overflown by the police helicopter, and air traffic going to humberside airport, we are also regularly overflown by eurofighters and other military aircraft, i used to see a lot of various military aircraft flying over the sutton fields area and circling the city when i worked up there at cosalt.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I'm also from hull, ( Newland avenue )
and I heard and saw it last night,
there was also a bright green light in the sky with a loud humming noise,
UFO or a government cover up I reckon.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
we've had it in the states as well. I know someone made a thread about it happening in california and i heard it myself plus a few others in New York city. Strange...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Have you checked with RAF Leaconfield, they might have been out with the rescue helicopter? I used to hear the fog horn all the time when I lived Springfield West side of Hull. Noise travels really far in Hull, it could have been cranes at the docks or anything out on the Humber, noises just seem to get funnelled in.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Although im not from Hull....Dont judge lol
im in kent at the moment, im not originally from here, im from a city.
I swear living in the country now, i have seen alot of suspicious air traffic. Perhaps its everywhere but easy to see in the country clear skies. But i have seen Ufo's (in my opinion) on multiple occasions, both when drunk and sober.
In the early hours of the morning (about 4-5am)
I seen one the other morning. i would go into detail but i feel like a clown for doing so.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I had no idea there was so many Hull people on these forums, I was naive enough to think I was all alone on here..... how wrong I was...

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mh0830
I had no idea there was so many Hull people on these forums, I was naive enough to think I was all alone on here..... how wrong I was...

hahaha, i think we all thought the same thing mate, there's another thread on this with a few more! lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

rich

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

I think this needed bumping!!
I heard this Noise too!! I thought it was about 2 months ago but it would make sense to be around this time!
anyway I think its relevant to the Worldwide Humming Experience!

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
These rumbling and humming sounds are maybe connected with those from the Tibet cave.
There was an article in Russian about the cave in which they connect the sounds with some
increasing low frequency signals without explaining their essence but pointing that something
is activating itself.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mh0830

Hahah, same here! I thought maybe one or two, but no idea of this many. I was born in Hull but currently live just outside in Cott. (on the council estate, so no I'm not posh or any of that crap, that's Kirkella though isn't it?)

Didn't hear any rumbling but it reminds me that I've heard something before, sure of it. The weirdest thing though was a few flashes of light I saw towards the direction of Woodmansey/Brandseburton from where I am a few months ago. Massive flashes at regular intervals which I thought had to be lightning, and there was no thunder at all following it. Probably one of the strangest things I've seen.
edit on 26-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Just want to add a thanks for posting this! Have always been wanting something close to home on here that I could research further into and actually go out and check for myself, so will see if I can find anything else in the near future and post back if there's anything decent.

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND
hahaha, i think we all thought the same thing mate, there's another thread on this with a few more! lol.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

thanks

rich

Just checked the link, cheers!
edit on 27-3-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
PEOPLE OF HULL. UNITE.

top topics

join