It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gender Socialization and the New World Order: The Devil is in the details.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
There has been a lot of discussion revolving around the nature versus nurture dilemma.

The discussion deals with lofty notions and rarely focuses on down-to-earth experience.

The Devil is in the details, though, and that's why people prefer to look the other way.

Talking about equality in modern American society is a pipe dream at best, a dangerous delusion - at worst.

Nobody asked me whether I wanted to prance around in heels, dresses, long hair, lipstick, nails, and all the rest of this important stuff.

Well, even if that were the case, I was outnumbered - social norms are what they are, whether I like them or not.

Better to adjust than suffer later, right?

After years of conditioning it's difficult to just forget about a multitude of habits acquired over time.

This simple little dialog ( www.clickorlando.com... ) dispels the myth of equality:

Child: "When I was watching TV, I was talking too much and Miss Valerie put the dress on me."
DCF worker: "What color was the dress?"
Child: "Yellow."
DCF worker: "With flowers?"
Child: "Um hum. -- they laughed at me with the dress."
DCF worker: "Who?"
Child: "Everyone."

If there truly was equality, then nobody would be laughing at that boy.

What is even more puzzling, is that a woman came up with that punishment. No wonder so many people essentially perceive women as castrated boys because females impose that image on themselves so often.

A simple dialog mercilessly demolishes all the feminist blabbing better than one hundred counter-arguments.

Before we decide to go after the new world order it'd be a good idea to deal with the Devil in the details first.

Many anti-new world order people seem to think female freedom (i.e. equality) is yet another facet of the new world order agenda. Society is far from perfect with its gender indoctrination machine but I just cannot comprehend what would happen if those 'patriots' took over.

It seems they have the same type of mentality like one 10-year-old redneck cowboy who told me to stick that rifle up my girlish a** when he saw me hunt and he thought it's oh so funny.

My two cents.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by vaevictis

yep, having a rifle shoved up your rear would definitely suck

i sent you a u2u with some thoughts

join