It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An introduction and a call to arms!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi!

I'm a 23 year old male, and I finally decided to stop my longtime lurking.
I'm gonna get right to the point I have wanted to get out for so long;

We must unite!
There is to much dispute amongst the conspiracy scene. I remember the time the hidden secrets of the world were quite few, and provable. And this was only a some months ago! I do believe we are being led back into darkness. For a while, all I needed to relate to was the Bilderberg-group, the international banksters and their road to a New Word Order. This is not the case anymore. Now we are focused on an incoming alien invasion, the royal bloodlines, buildings on the moon, masons, symbology, reptiles, Alex Jones, BP, Nasa/Nazi, inter-dimensional beings, satanic rituals, Lucifer+++.

Now, I am not saying that these are false or untrue topics, but I do believe there is a greater disinformation scheme going down right now. Do you really think that 'divide and conquer' doesn't apply to us? I'm asking nothing less of you then to wake up again. Please, focus on what we really know and stop speculating. It does not really matter if the bush family are reptiles, nor that they worship Baphomet, Lucifer or whatever or if the aliens are gonna land on October 13th or in 2012. What matters is that our leaders are conspiring behind our backs, and have done so for the last 50+ years. Their gain has always been a fascist world order. We will never get the people to understand this if we dilute the truth with every piece of information we have been given the last years. We MUST make efforts to stand united right now, and DON'T focus on our differences and opinions. Focus on what is provable, and get it out RIGHT NOW!

Remember; The truth is simple, Mankind makes it complicated.

Peace, OleMB

edit on 28-10-2010 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I'm hearing you buddy, sick and tired of lying crap from these so called honest leaders. You can only ask so many questions until you have had enough of false information or secrecy. Everytime I watch them on the news it makes me sick that they can feed crap to there people on a daily basis. What ever it is they are hiding must be massive. Wheres the UFO disclosure gone amongst other things? They just keep you hanging on and hope people will just give up searching.

If I had 1 wish, It would not to be rich, wealthy etc, it would be to clean out every politician and start again with honest civilian serving people, instead of dishonest self serving hypocrites. We will find you pricks out sooner or later...

CX

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS OleMB.

Have fun here, lots to see and do....if you get stuck, shout loudly.

CX.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ats friend

I think we all dream about a united world, but I'm afraid it would never ever happen.
Thats my 2 cent.

Originally posted by OleMB
I do believe we are being led back into darkness.

edit on 28-10-2010 by OleMB because: (no reason given)

Aww, I thought we was in the darkness now

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Hi OleMB, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
every individual must do their part on their own. it makes it literally impossible to pinpoint any connection. but as long as the theme remains the same, the point will be well made.

black op the black ops and you'll find success. take on the establishment in force, they will crush you.

my 3 cents

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
howdy, y'all, this is my first post, i just found ATS and it seems there's a lot of interesting things going on here.
why this discussion is the first one i posted on? probably because it's one of the first i found(after i joined and read a bunch of the more popular subjects)and you've gotta start somewhere, right?
anyway, this discussion is interesting because of the idea of unity. we all know about the terrible things that are going on all around the world but is there really much to say that is not JUST an opinion? believing something and knowing something are two completely different things, the truth about anything is something i think you can't really put your finger on, but the idea of uniting is what i think will solve any problem that we have.
so many people have there own theories about everything, but how can any of them change anything for the better if they are not working together and sharing what they know? as for the call to arms, or unity, just know that you're not alone, there are probably more people willing to come together as a whole than any of us might guess. the time and place for action, and indeed the form of action itself is probably the hardest thing to figure, considering that the greatest things are done when they are still small, the problems that humanity faces have grown way to big for any one person to hope to bring down, though one person who has the proper information might be able to influence a massive change.
just remember that all of the fear-mongering, propagating, mis-informing, and just plain lying is done by the VERY FEW who would have the illusion of control over his fellow man. also consider that the best way to win a war is not to fight at all, but to help those who would be your enemy to understand the benefits of peace and integration. this is the greatest victory of all, but it cannot be this way every time, thus self-defense can't be overlooked, after all, the only war that is not an illusion is the one that we fight against the elements. survival is victory, not other's misfortune. and survival for all life as a whole should be the main goal.
i could go on but i guess it's kind of a long post already so i'll leave it there,
but i will say its inspiring to see(or hear) anybody discussing the matter of unity, especially when it's not just another cliche statement that you hear from stereotypical morons.

later dudes

new topics

top topics

join