It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing UFO over Shandong China (9/21/2010)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I searched for this video here on ATS and didn't see. If it is, sorry in advance. I did find this ATS thread about something similar but it was from last year and it was identified as a Mothership. The video is no longer available.

An incredible and somewhat unique UFO has been seen by dozens of witnesses hovering above the Chinese city of Shandong. The night time UFO sighting occurred only days ago but the video is already making its way through the Chinese Internet and astonishing UFO enthusiasts.UFO activity in China shows no signs of abating and incidents involving UFOs are being reported on a daily basis. It is believed that the Chinese government is in contact with aliens / extraterrestrials but is not disclosing this to the public
Source: www.--.com...

Well, I have to say that it is odd looking but I have to lean towards man-made. Which brings up another question.

Why would the aliens bother to use different color lights or even lighting at all? Seems to me that the whole lights thing is Human inputted.

Well, I hope this is the first this has been seen here.

Here the thread I mentioned from last year: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 10/28/2010 by anon72 because: added thread link

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

This very well could be a Extraterrestrial aircraft.

Of course without a reference point to show it is really in the sky it is just a bunch of LED lights reflected off of a piece of glass. Blame the camera man.
edit on 28-10-2010 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I havent seen this vid, but it looks awesome

I have noticed that asia is having a mass UFO sightings

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Looks like an rc toy to me, probably modified with leds. Awfully low for a ufo I think. I still wonder why a ufo would have lights though.

Anyways good fond anon, thanks and s&f for you.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I wouldn't be suprised if it was an aircraft made in china. They are way more advanced than any country. There seems to be alot of sightings there lately.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Huh? It's already been labeled as a Hoax? For some reason my reply was eaten as well and was told I couldn't post in this forum or something, not sure what that is all about

So what is the details then that deems it a hoax. Though I'm sure after I post this the poster above me will undoubtedly already have posted the analysis that deems it as such.

[edit]
Never mind now [Hoax] is gone, I'm not to sure what is going on or if I am seeing things, though I still find the video quite interesting all the same.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Gigantea Rosa because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by innervision0730

Well it looks like it's already known to be a hoax. Could we have a mod tell us what it was?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gigantea Rosa

Maybe the Hoax is a Hoax.
Or maybe almost all the "UFO" videos on You Tube are hoaxes.
Nawwwwww.
What am I saying.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
looking at how steady the camera is without a tripod (since it is moving slightly, much like holding it) I would say that it is not zoomed in much if at all, so the craft would have to be huge to be seen that close without zooming in
(assuming its not zoomed in)

secondly the lights seem off, they seem to spread out a lot, witch would need to be very bright yet the camera has no real problems showing detail, I'm just guessing but it looks like small led lights filmed realitivly close up, that is why the red lights seem to spread into each other

top topics

join