It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking For Advice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Tonight I was making some jewelry, my friends were about 10 feet away talking about some party, Modest Mouse was playing on the TV, my parents were asleep upstairs, and someone sai d "Libby...!" like they were about to cry. I said "Yeah?", thinking my mom was calling me from upstairs, but the door was closed. My friends heard nothing. It was at that point I realized someone was trying to tell me something, to reach me. And I felt nothing. I tried my hardest to concentrate, to listen to noises that were unreachable, and nothing came.

I dont know how I heard my name called, and I dont know how to listen for it again.

Anybody have any tips on hearing?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I was in the middle of a large field one day with on one in sight and I hear my name been very distinctly called by a male voice seemed to be only a few feet away. I am certain it was some one from another dimension who was making their presence known

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:17 AM
link   
It appears that both of you were contacted by one or more people in the Spirit. You clairaudiently heard your names being called.

One hears telepathic messages through the Throat Chakra or 5th Chakra, just as one receives visions through the Third Eye or 6th Chakra.

If you wish to pursue it further, go into a meditative state and make an inquiry as to who it was and what he/she/they wish to say.

It may simply have been an old friend who is currently in the Spirit saying hello. Scat, in your case, it might have been something deeper.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Paul_Richard]

join