It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian Videographer Posts Video of Large UFO/Night vision Camera.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hi all, hope everyone is keeping well.I did a ATS search on this video and story but could not find any thread on it.I do think this is interesting footage that was recorded by the witness with night vision technology.This object is heading towards to Moon or appears to be heading in that direction.Might be a satellite or ISS who knows but an interesting video.This object appears to be moving at a steady pace through out this recording and does not display any feats of amazing manoeuvrability, so could be satellite or ISS , what do you guys and gals think.

Videographer's Location: Melbourne, Australia - taken at 4:21 AM, on 10-28-10

quote from witness;

I was filming tonight without seeing a thing. There were a lot of shooting stars which is always nice to see, but I was getting cold and the battery on my camcorder was about to run out, so I was just about to pack up all my equipment. Then a close UFO came into my field vision. The UFO seemed to descend towards the moon. Flimed with nightvision in HD, this footage is all raw sound and vision. I have been filming for the last 5 months without not seeing a thing but in the the last week the activity is hot.

link source;www.ufocasebook.com...

video www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   
didn't watch straight through but from what I saw it was traveling at a steady speed on a fixed path without changing direction... satellite would be my first guess.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
That would freak me out if I saw that, but it is probably explainable as a satellite.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Wow, what a great piece of footage. Has this been handed to anyone to be investigated? I will be watching this thread in future with excited eyes. I am very intrigued. It will be interesting to see some other members suggestions as to what this could be.

Great post

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   

There ya go

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hrmm, seems he labels everything *MUST SEE!!!* etc

and that one is almost the same as the one he posted 3 days ago...

And this one...

and this one from a week ago...

and the other ones going back 5 or so months... He's chasing sats imo.

edit on 28/10/2010 by badw0lf because: extra vid tags removed

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Interesting can't really tell what it is. I'm thinking along the lines of satellites/ISS. He says it's 'big', though that's not really visible from the clip, it could be zoomed in. I don't think anyone can make anything of it other than being a glowing orb.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
Hrmm, seems he labels everything *MUST SEE!!!* etc

and that one is almost the same as the one he posted 3 days ago...

And this one...

and this one from a week ago...

and the other ones going back 5 or so months... He's chasing sats imo.

edit on 28/10/2010 by badw0lf because: extra vid tags removed

Looks like he has caught sats i think.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: summary dialogue

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
First things first I have to say that is a nice video of the night-time sky it's always nice to see the stars, now about the video itself.

Hmm I'm a believer in UFOs and the like, but just not to sure about this one. As another poster has stated it resembles a satellite to me as well, I don't know I guess judging solely on the "movement" that I was witnessing just makes me think that.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Awesome ISS footage! Love it!

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I saw something like that once, i thought it was a satalite my self, but it was verry bright to look at so i wasnt sure. hate not having a camera phone atm.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
i would say aircraft seems to be too slow for a satellite or the iss, where is the alien craft, the must see item ??

Wee Mad

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I am suspicious, because in the first video he does not continue recording for us to see if the object goes past the moon.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Yes, it looks very much like a satellite. I used to see such satellites on a daily basis when I was living in warmer climes.

top topics

join