It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Shows MoveOn Activist Attempted To Assault Rand Paul

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:59 AM
link   

A new video of the notorious stomping incident reveals that far from just being “simply there to hold a sign” as she claimed, MoveOn protagonist Lauren Valle tried to assault Senatorial candidate Rand Paul by rushing towards his car and shoving the sign in Paul’s face, something the establishment media and the Soros blogs have completely failed to mention in their zeal to demonize the Paul campaign.

he clip shows MoveOn activist Valle, before her blonde wig had been removed, rush Paul’s car and shove her sign in the Kentucky candidate’s face before Paul supporters drag her away. Paul exits the car from the passenger side looking concerned for his safety. The new footage, which the establishment media has failed to show in its rabid zeal to demonize the Paul campaign, contradicts Valle’s claim that she was “simply there to hold a sign” and that the actions of Rand Paul supporters were premeditated and unprovoked.

www.infowars.com...

More High school drama folks

My question is why is the media surrounding this issue with rand paul

when conways involved with a investigation with drugs ?

edit on 28-10-2010 by blankduck18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
delete please
edit on 28-10-2010 by blankduck18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I didn't really care much for Rand Paul, I'm not going to like him just because I like his father, and so he had to 'prove' himself to me. I've heard his arguments, and they are sound and I know why industrialists like him, but the fact that the media is going bonkers over this guy just proves to me that they really are scared of him. Their worst nightmare is to have two Pauls permanently in office. Although I'm not from Kentucky so I can't actually vote for him, he has my 'vote' if you know what I mean.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
That video shows nothing of the sort. It's pathetic to see someone try to spin this incident. Rand's over zealous fan attacked that woman plain and simple. Live with it.

top topics

join