It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Testimonial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Am I Nieve in Believing that Real Change in this Country can be Attained through the Legal System ? Those in Power that Abuse the Law should be held Accountable if Only enough Evidence could be gathered to first Accuse , then Convict them . It would All come Down to the Lawyers and Judges that can Keep their Oath , and Obey the Legal procedures and the Letter of the Law free from Outside Influences and Coruption . Thats asking alot , isn't it ?

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I am glad Ventura is doing his part but he is becoming sloppy in the details. He really needs to start being more precise or else people will stop taking him seriously. (i.e. 3,000 degrees to melt still, whatever he calls the fireman stagging area that he totally got wrong in his last AJ interview).

Rich

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I think one of the big problems is that corruption in Congress has led to changes in our laws over the past years so that unethical practices have become legal.

I think that we're in a hell of a mess and any progress we make will be small victories here and there.

I think we should focus on trying to reform our system of sending people to Congress so that good people aren't shut out of the system.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

Is it 2,000 degrees?

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   

2,700 according the ae911truth.org
1,200 to weaken it......

Rich

edit on 30-10-2010 by Oouthere because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

So, download the movies right? will protect you from the dead links you eventually talk about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join