It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Alert""New Huge land hurricane off the West Coast??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The last one just swept up North East, and they are taking on the characteristics of Hurricanes. As the Earth changes increase will we see true Hurricanes over land? I think so. Also, if one watches the Sat feeds, one will realize that the Gulf stream has in fact stopped and died. This is due to the oil disrupting the salinity balance which in turn effects the currents, and ultimately the air flow.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

That is not a "land-sized Hurricane".

It is merely a cold, storm front pushing in off the Pacific Ocean.

Storm fronts generally have a "cyclonic" component, but, unless the wind speeds exceed certain levels, they cannot be called "Hurricanes".

Might want to "dial back" the fear-mongering a bit.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Not a hurricane i'm afraid and never will be. That is a front (low pressure) and not a very bad one by the looks of it. This will bring rain and gusty winds, nothing more!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
The last one just swept up North East, and they are taking on the characteristics of Hurricanes. As the Earth changes increase will we see true Hurricanes over land? I think so. Also, if one watches the Sat feeds, one will realize that the Gulf stream has in fact stopped and died. This is due to the oil disrupting the salinity balance which in turn effects the currents, and ultimately the air flow.

When I first read this I thought about the Gulf Currents that have been effected from the water temp. being modified from the oil and dispertents. I also feel this will be a domino effect with the rest of the oceans over time. This is sad because unless you are serious about understanding the cause and effects of temp. minipulation with ocean currents, you wont notice nothing except bad weather. S&F for the inland hurricane thread or atleast thats what I call them.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

OP:
I am new so I do not know how to post external videos yet. Please Google "Inland Hurricane hits Southern Illinois". I think that you will be shocked at what you find. I was in this "inland hurricane". It was the craziest 22 weather minutes that I have ever experienced.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Im just posting the title of the video, go settle your beef with him.

new topics

top topics

join