It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret of Oz

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:01 AM
link   
The world economy is doomed to spiral downwards until we do 2 things: outlaw government borrowing; 2. outlaw fractional reserve lending. Banks should only be allowed to lend out money they actually have and nations do not have to run up a "National Debt". Remember: It's not what backs the money, it's who controls its quantity.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by HermitShip

This is true.

It looks like one MP in the UK has the idea, but I am sure his plan is just as doomed as the world economy.

Thread

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   

I watched this the other day. I found it very interesting, some really fascinating facts about the history of money and this history of who controls it and by how.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a very interesting film with lots of seemingly accurate history thanks for posting its nice to see how far back this money war goes

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I watched this a bit ago. The main thing I had a problem with (aside from the shoddy filmmaking) was that the thesis seemed to be that the only thing controlling our economy was a control on the quantity of money in circulation. The problem seems to be that it ignores...well, pretty much every other economic factor, particularly international trade and education.

There's an idea here, but it needs to be expanded upon and there needs to be a proper development of how this factor works with other factors, especially international trade. Whether you like it, hate it, or think it's an NWO plot, the world is becoming more globalized every day and that radically affects how our economy acts.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Very informative. I wonder why this thread hasnt received much attention. It seems to apply to many of the topics discussed on this forum.

Banks and their congressional counterparts are the true enemy, tying our hands with debt.

We need to get the money out of politics and the banks out of the money game.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I like the movie. It simplifies the monetary situation we're in to something most can understand. Though i know It doesn't state everything, it could be a good foundation for someone who is just starting to relies that something is wrong with our money system and a brief history of how we got here.

top topics

join