It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't say I didn't warn you! Saw 3D spoilers! "Mature Content"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
The spoilers are flooding the web and anyone interested in finding out about the movie before it hits theaters in the United States. I will included a snippet and the link you can view on your own. The first 8 minutes has already been shown at a comic con so it's already been spoiled.
"Live or Die; make your choice!"
Saw 3D spoilers

The film opens on "Hello Mr. Hindle, or as the orderlies around the hospital call you - Zep." We're then shown some old footage from the original film of Adam in the bathroom, and some of the final moments, although for some reason these are all shown inside a huge border; no idea what that was for. We cut to a long blood trail, and slowly follow it to reveal Gordon pulling himself along the hallway, leaving the trail we see in Saw V. He turns the corner and (as we all know by now) finds a hot pipe, which he briefly touches to check the temperature of, then uses to cauterise his wound. Solid scene, excellent way to open the finale. Cut to the public trap, which is, and I mean it, pointless. It has no further mention in the film, cops never visit it, we never see it in a newscast or anything, it really is meaningless. Now that I think about it, we may have seen one of the survivors at Bobby's survivor meeting, so that's something. Anyway, I won't bore you with the details of this, as its identical to what has been described by the users who saw it at ComicCon. Chick dies in a 'bro-before-hos' moment ("I think we're breaking up with you!"), some of the public try to help by breaking the glass, but ultimately it doesn't go too well. Not incredibly gory, but very gut-wrenching; the saw cuts into her in pieces, rather than all at once.

All credit goes to the user on the other website.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   

join