It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an AMERICAN really IS!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
I got past the first sentence and decided not to really read anymore. I skimmed and that is about it. Just because you have been here and watched the news doesn't mean you know crap about real Americans. I will have you know more Americans are aware of what is going on than you think, they are just afraid to say anything. I talk to people daily and every single one of them is aware. They know the media is crap and they know the food is crap, they KNOW! I actually had a few nice conversations today on wikileaks, Haliburton, NK, Afghanistan, the banking system, MSM and aliens while at work today. It did surprise me that a couple people knew any of this but they didn't mind talking about it because I was, so more are more aware than you seem to think. Most Americans ARE fed up and want change we are just trying to figure out how to go about it. I love being an American no matter what is going on, I was born here and I love my country and people like you just irk me.

So imo you really have no right to really tell people what an American is until you have lived it from birth..The entire world is in a crap situation right now not just the USA.

I am really tired of American bashers and those who think they know what an American is esp those who aren't American. That would be like me telling people how the French are. I am obsessed with France and have been my entire life but I don't really know what a true Frenchman/woman is like because I am not one. I can read all I want on them or watch all I want, point is I don't really know because I don't live it on a day to day basis.

you take my post as bashing americans but there i have never hated my original post was trying to help you, but not just you you say more americans are aware then i know, i believe you, now ifeel i dont have to do this. when the times come america better do they're part

<< 1   >>

join