It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What an AMERICAN really IS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
This is not a negative message to americans
its the complete opposite

Ok a little history first. I'm not an american citizen but i have spent time in the states, I watch your news so I'm
informed with your affairs, Nov 2nd. You all better have your voices heard and vote! There seems to be only 1 US politicon
I personally would trust,
He tried last time
And was kept silent
Do you know? He is Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul
No this is not a thread to promote him, but hearing him talk about your issues... I dont know hear him yourself.
I believe Ron Paul, he can help every class LOW,MIDDLE,HIGH. Complete Disclosure could come much faster with this man in office
OK enough with him.

WHAT AMERICANS REALLY ARE

1. AMERICANS ARE NOT STUPID,DUMB,RETARTED
You people (lol no dis) really are NOT stupid, No matter what. You have been tricked though, decieved. But you havent noticed have you?
I'm not trying to be rude, Everyone would listen to the only voice they hear. right? to put it blunt i am talking about your MEDIA, yes.
Really do you realize that most of your major corporations, incs, buisnesses are owned by a few people... Its not a different owner
every company. there are 6 real owners. Every single televison show you watch is approved by 1 of these people. They tell you the
the 'trends' and you follow, dont you?
Again this is because its the only voice you hear. Everyone would follow it, I know I would.
But why? Can you not see past the gossip, the lies. the mainstream...
See what is really around you. And then you and your friends, family, can fix it together as a whole nation not STATES.
Think of a NWO-esque event done by the people! No secrets because everyone knows everything. NOTHING WOULD BE IMPOSSIBLE.
Perhaps I will talk about that idea. later on in another thread...
Back to my point. And im going to be real
Your media is the 4th branch of the government (really probably every countries media is like this?)
Controlling the ghetto AND Suburbs
The minute your born, you are dosed with drugs that will affect you later in life.
You eat foods, 'medicine' even some drinks. That literally kill you slowly.
IS Thats what its all about? To make you a modern slave. take your money
get you sick. So you constantly give away YOUR earnings to try to fix a problem you shouldnt have got in the start.
The truth is hidden in plain sight sometimes but some people dont even seem to want to look.
If you really knew anything you will end all your pointless hate against blacks/arabs/each other/ANYTHING! You would realize HATE ONLY BRINGS SORROW
You now know that every man/woman is equal to eachother. You all have something to offer. Some have just been consumed...
WAKE UP AMERICA PLEASE
YOU HAVE SO MUCH TO OFFER YET ARE HELD BACK OR DISTRACTED FROM YOUR TRUE PURPOSE
START BY REMOVING THE SHACKLES AND THE WALK IS EASY.

Thats it, thats all i want to say
I'll be back though?

I am going to post this to two sites ABOVETOPSECRET & 4CHAN
ATS being the reason i wrote this, And 4CHAN because I want this to SPREAD LIKE WILDFIRE. seriously anon you can sure stir
up a storm. And I think we should work together? Haha maybe. check the email.
Really what I want to see is a NWO as in a united world
not ran by anyone. but everyone! Only the TRUTH
No implants, No fear, No hate, (NO CURRENCY?)
Just you how you are. Because you really are perfect
WAKE UP
WAKE UP
Wake up
wake up and look at the real world and fix what you dont like the way you think it should!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
If anyone wants to add a number 2,3,4,+
go right ahead

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I wish people here would stand up for themselves. We're being tread upon and just keep lying here, willing doormats. I'll vote for Mr. Paul in a heartbeat. I am afraid that when I do though, I'll just be let down again. I didn't vote for Obama (I didn't vote at all because I was ill) but I was stupid and gullible enough to believe he might offer some hope. I believe I even leaked a little.

Shame on me.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

What exactly are you trying to get out of United States Citizens? The entire world is under the exact same situation. I am assuming you think citizens of teh States have the ability and power to stand up to this bombardment on a global scale? I hate to say, if you have a pitbull, 120 pounds of bone, muscle, head, and teeth with a tremendous crushing force and ability to disfigure almost every living thing around it. Thats nice! Now take that same pitbull attach a collar and put it on a leash, not only a leash but every year shorted that leash by millimeters. After 10, 20, 30, etc years you end up with a short leash and the pit bull didnt know and now cannot defend themselves. Welcome to the NWO.

I appriciate your attempt in waking people up, though it does not specify much past known issues of vaccinations, media mind control, and corporation monopoly/exploitation. If you was the CEO of a mega corporation, you dont stop trying to succeed and when you become so rish and powerful you lose base with humanity and do bad things to make even more power. It is sad but its true.

People will wake up when the transportation industry stops working, until then they still get their processed "raw organic almonds" at the local super wal-mart, almond from USA, cardboard from India, paper wrapping from Venezuela, Metal/plastic top and bottom from Canada and all assembled / processed in Mexico.

Though thats a fictional assembly process. I do not know what to tell you. I woke up at 05:45 this morning, to work and feed my family, just like most other people are trying to do. You want I wake up and put my child on the streets eating left overs from the dumpster becuase I refuse to support the corporate take over? There are no options until the dominoes collapse as I will take the easiest route to feed/shelter/cloth my family. The game ends when I die as well as yours when you die.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Yeah, go out and vote because bush stole the election twice, computer engineer came out and testified under oath to rig the electronic voting booths, and now harry reid's name just pops out even if you don't vote for him. Yeah, go ahead and vote. See if it changes anything like it did with obama. Vote for change!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by StinkFist
I wish people here would stand up for themselves. We're being tread upon and just keep lying here, willing doormats. I'll vote for Mr. Paul in a heartbeat. I am afraid that when I do though, I'll just be let down again. I didn't vote for Obama (I didn't vote at all because I was ill) but I was stupid and gullible enough to believe he might offer some hope. I believe I even leaked a little.

Shame on me.

Someone agrees! And I agree with you!
Except Ron Paul wont let you down.
He is being ignored like last time.
Did you see the video of the debate and the host cut him off mid sentence?!
Because you arent supposed to hear what this man is saying
Be careful at this election there could be trickery
Mostly with RAND PAUL
I think he was placed in the game to purposely take votes from RON PAUL
can you see these electric voting booths only show the last names of the canidates
TWO PAULS?!? Which one would be right.?
And looking back it should be obvious that obama was set up
so much hype
This is the last straw, If you get tricked again or fall to another or the same tyrant
thats grounds to do it...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets
Yeah, go out and vote because bush stole the election twice, computer engineer came out and testified under oath to rig the electronic voting booths, and now harry reid's name just pops out even if you don't vote for him. Yeah, go ahead and vote. See if it changes anything like it did with obama. Vote for change!

Vote this one last time please.
Do it to show them you can win at their game
And if its unsuccessful.. Its about the house gets cleaned

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by American_Soviets

There is no need to be disheartening. I employ all of you to start preparing, regardless of the reasons. Call it for extended natural disaster purposes, but buy cheap stuff in bulk to survive and protect it.

pasta, rice, peanut butter, honey. find ways to purify water.

I would say ignore the political ponzie scheme going on but thats impossible. We are in over our heads now and ther eis no stopping the free fall that is coming. Lucky for my family we have been preparing since the early 90's due to many things, but the home re-financing of that time was a huge warning that the clock is definitly ticking and the people in power are very powerful. Money means squat, even if you have it in hand and not in a bank, when SHTF its useless. you need to shelter/drink/eat to live. Hopefully we have 5-10 more years, but it looks very bleak at this point.

Nobody is going to save us, no angels, devils, aliens, secret agencies, secret societies, global shiftings, asteroid collisions, religious institutions, nobody. The powerful people are not stupid and all have multi million dolar hideouts stocked to the brim with survival necessities and under tight security systems off the grid to keep from losing. They come back with their knowleddge to decieve and start again by instilling the information from generation to generation. It is just time for a small restart.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eavel
reply to post by P-M-H

What exactly are you trying to get out of United States Citizens? The entire world is under the exact same situation. I am assuming you think citizens of teh States have the ability and power to stand up to this bombardment on a global scale? I hate to say, if you have a pitbull, 120 pounds of bone, muscle, head, and teeth with a tremendous crushing force and ability to disfigure almost every living thing around it. Thats nice! Now take that same pitbull attach a collar and put it on a leash, not only a leash but every year shorted that leash by millimeters. After 10, 20, 30, etc years you end up with a short leash and the pit bull didnt know and now cannot defend themselves. Welcome to the NWO.

I appriciate your attempt in waking people up, though it does not specify much past known issues of vaccinations, media mind control, and corporation monopoly/exploitation. If you was the CEO of a mega corporation, you dont stop trying to succeed and when you become so rish and powerful you lose base with humanity and do bad things to make even more power. It is sad but its true.

People will wake up when the transportation industry stops working, until then they still get their processed "raw organic almonds" at the local super wal-mart, almond from USA, cardboard from India, paper wrapping from Venezuela, Metal/plastic top and bottom from Canada and all assembled / processed in Mexico.

Though thats a fictional assembly process. I do not know what to tell you. I woke up at 05:45 this morning, to work and feed my family, just like most other people are trying to do. You want I wake up and put my child on the streets eating left overs from the dumpster becuase I refuse to support the corporate take over? There are no options until the dominoes collapse as I will take the easiest route to feed/shelter/cloth my family. The game ends when I die as well as yours when you die.

What am i trying to get from the american citizens?
I am trying to help not only americans but people of this world, everyone
A pitbull can bite and maul anyone but if you have friends, you can over power the beast
When you think americans cannot stand for themselves you have already lost

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

We will see, based on news feeds, political voting, hand me out lines for social programming, the zombie nation has started and the movement is strong.

I am the one with little faith, you got that right! and for damn good reason, but I am protecting my family through this also, to each his own, survival is about self ceneterd willpower to live. This situation is dilapitated to a point of breaking.

We will see

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'd vote for Ron Paul in a heartbeat but not his son. Big difference 'tween the two.

As for the other remarks...

There is a sickness in the world these days. It is almost as though the darkness of the past centuries which had been locked away has suddenly been loosed and now surrounds our minds intruding into all that we see or hear or attempt to make sense of. It has the effect of provoking each national or ethnic group on the planet and each responds by bringing to the fore his fears. The remedy is simple and easy but the conditions are not yet set. It has to play out. The pendulum of human experience is nearly at the reversal point. A little longer. In the long term all will be well. The purpose of it all is hidden, for now.

tt

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Yeah...I should have specified Ron Paul- it's too late for me to go back and edit though. Rand is his son though, isn't he? That worries me, but I don't know enough about the young Mr. Paul. Really, this head stomping incident is the only thing I've heard related to him. I guess I'll read up some.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

uhhhhh

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Americans are the worlds "sleeping Giant"

We may sleep for now, but we are slowly starting to wake up.

One of these days someone will make the wrong move and we will be awake and I pity anyone who stands in our way!

We welcome the citizens of other nations to help us fight the corruption here, there, and beyond!

As we will help you!
edit on 1-12-2010 by thewholepicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
When we americans wake up en-masse,I pray that we do the opposite of what I expect.

No faith,no color,no anything.

No war=free

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Voting is an Illusion of choice.

No matter who you choose, you end up with the same empty promises from a corporate lackey.

I see no point in voting.

It's not like the president is going to write me a check. Hahaha that'll be the day.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I got past the first sentence and decided not to really read anymore. I skimmed and that is about it. Just because you have been here and watched the news doesn't mean you know crap about real Americans. I will have you know more Americans are aware of what is going on than you think, they are just afraid to say anything. I talk to people daily and every single one of them is aware. They know the media is crap and they know the food is crap, they KNOW! I actually had a few nice conversations today on wikileaks, Haliburton, NK, Afghanistan, the banking system, MSM and aliens while at work today. It did surprise me that a couple people knew any of this but they didn't mind talking about it because I was, so more are more aware than you seem to think. Most Americans ARE fed up and want change we are just trying to figure out how to go about it. I love being an American no matter what is going on, I was born here and I love my country and people like you just irk me.

So imo you really have no right to really tell people what an American is until you have lived it from birth..The entire world is in a crap situation right now not just the USA.

I am really tired of American bashers and those who think they know what an American is esp those who aren't American. That would be like me telling people how the French are. I am obsessed with France and have been my entire life but I don't really know what a true Frenchman/woman is like because I am not one. I can read all I want on them or watch all I want, point is I don't really know because I don't live it on a day to day basis.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by P-M-H

Ron Paul is my representative. He's a good guy and not like all the rest. His peers hate him for that. He's hated because he wants to unload the globalists' role of the US being the globe's military power and economic teet. He sees these two issues as key to breaking globalist plans. He want us able to defend ourselves against any and all comers but he does not want us being busy bodies like we are currently. As you can imagine, this makes him an enemy of a lot of powerful corporate and foreign interests. He has a National following now and I am glad about that.

Something a lot of Americans don't know about him is that he lives his life as a conservative even though he is not a preacher about it. He's a doctor. On the other hand, he does not preach for centrally imposed immorality (liberalism), either. He believes social issues belong to individuals, the States and communities. Region to region, we are a diverse nation, and there is no one size fits all in social expression and belief structure for the whole nation. We should enjoy these cultural and social differences but also be united under loyality to constitutional freedom for one another. Social division should never be a Federal involvement for or against any beleif structure or non-belief structure.

Paul is from Texas and in Texas we still teach about the constitution and it's spirit of American freedom and civics. This is what Ron Paul represents; it is at his core. The ideals and integrity of the dead white men are still alive and well here. We still have a melting pot where immigrants become Texans/Americans in freedom's governing spirit but keep their immigrant roots in other expressions of culture. The Texas elite have gotten carried away with the globalist nonsense of late. We need to nip that in the bud in a more focused and organized way. I am hoping the Tea Party will help with that.

I am glad Ron Paul is my representative in Congress.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Let a sleeping dog lie...no problems. Poke it with a stick, you are tempting fate, perhaps the dog will awake for a nice game of fetch, or perhaps not. Make no mistake you will get a reaction from the dog.
America is the land of the free and the home of the brave, politicians are a necessary evil, we have nothing better to do with them. America is not what you see in a snippet from the msm. In our system.... a Federal Republic you are given the opportunity to lead by winning a majority of the electorate, if you blow that opportunity we will give you the boot before you have enough time to do real damage. Checks and balances to limit the powers. Most of you will disagree and tell me I am sheeple like the rest of them and have been brainwashed to believe in a failed system that is truly run by the corporations and the banks or the Illuminati or Bilderbergs or some other secret bunch of elite that control everyone and manipulate us through the monologue of some Ivy league talking head on the network news. True Americans know the score, we are not easily shaken, perserverence, patience, attention to detail and motivation to leave our inheritance better for our heirs is our foundation. We have stood in the face of the elite before and dumped their tea in the bay. Do not shoot until you see the white of their eyes. Pay attention, the best is yet to come.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H

Ok a little history first. I'm not an american citizen but i have spent time in the states, I watch your news so I'm
informed with your affairs, Nov 2nd. You all better have your voices heard and vote! There seems to be only 1 US politicon
I personally would trust,
He tried last time
And was kept silent
Do you know? He is Ronald Ernest "Ron" Paul
No this is not a thread to promote him, but hearing him talk about your issues... I dont know hear him yourself.
I believe Ron Paul, he can help every class LOW,MIDDLE,HIGH. Complete Disclosure could come much faster with this man in office

1. AMERICANS ARE NOT STUPID,DUMB,RETARTED
You people (lol no dis) really are NOT stupid, No matter what. You have been tricked though, decieved.

I'm sorry. I appreciate the point of view from someone not present here, and you have many good points. However, in terms of being deceived in my opinion you've swallowed the bait along with everyone else. Hook. Line. and Sinker.

Mine will not be a popular opinion. I feel that the man should be looked at with a great deal of skepticism. I very much like and agree with a great deal of what Ron Paul has to say. However, he is an Ayn Rander. So was most of the cabal that got us into this economic train wreck headed by Alan Greenspan. For that and various other reasons (that I won't bore you with), I feel that Mr. Ron Paul may very well be telling us what we want to hear, and dropping crumbs, but he is fully entrenched in the current system. If he is given a position of power I would expect in the end, very little would change.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join