It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"People" That Claim They Are Extraterrestrial...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
I would imagine if anyone comes on a message board and says, "I'm an EBE" that they are having fun or simply not all there.

However, there are a class of people who are, or believe themselves to be, 'wanderers' - alien souls incarnated into Earthly form in order to help mankind achieve a more spiritual nature. These are the types I would imagine come on here to post "I'm an alien" instead of making the distinction between alien and wanderer - or "walk-in" is another term and a slightly different distinction.

The wanderers and walk-ins are more believable than someone coming in here and claiming to be flat-out alien however - to me, anyways. I can just imagine a little gray or big reptilian sitting at a computer desk with a soda-stained shirt and a bag of dorito's logging onto ATS to let everyone know, "I'm heeeeere!"

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by UnknownSheep

We've been living that day for quite a while already, it's just inconvenient for most to concede. The divisions have already occurred, the changing of the guard is happening now. If people open their eyes -- and more importantly, their hearts -- right now, they can watch this amazing event and we can all have a great deal of fun. But there is so much fear, so the eyes and hearts will pass without understanding what happened at all. They will simply go back to their "safe place" and miss the whole glorious event! But see, for them it's not a reality. It's a non-event. Nothing is happening. So perhaps that demonstrates the nature of observation and "reality", hmm?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cataka

The wanderers and walk-ins are more believable than someone coming in here and claiming to be flat-out alien however - to me, anyways.

How are they more believable? What gives them more cred? Anonymity?

IRM

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

“For all his learning or sophistication, man still instinctively reaches towards that force beyond. Only arrogance can deny its existence, and the denial falters in the face of evidence on every hand. In every tuft of grass, in every bird, in every opening bud, there it is.” -- Hal Borland

All things are possible. All things can, do, and will happen all the time. It is not for any man to say otherwise.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Welcome to Ats...

Neat way to secure you some flags huh?
Ofcourse we all think the same as you, thats no surprise..

But welcome

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I believe in both Extraterrestrials stationed on Earth aswell as the possibility of people on Earth being reincarnated Extraterrestrials. However, I also know that there are alot of Role-Players on the Internet, and yet the matter of Role-Players is something that is very rarely mentioned on ATS, if ever, for some odd reason.

If someone is claiming to be an incarnated ET "in contact" and at the same time is pushing fluff after fluff, then chances are good that it is a Role-Player. OR, a severe fluffhead that believes or wants to believe in what they say themselves.

As I said, I do believe in "physical" ET's living on Earth, living as Humans, but I also know that there are alot of players.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi

Not sure what i can add to this but the so called alien humans/hybreds tend to find(booze or medicate) their way to ATS or social websites.

Its like faith in the unknown if one beleives them???

I could tell everyone recycle everything you can and be kind and love one another,,,that makes me as useless as they are,,nothing but a bunch of mumbo jumbo to me...

we ourselves know this and need to take it upon ourselves reguardless,,, and the ET hybred hiding behind the keyboard who most likely still uses toilet paper should go buy a guitar and sing peace songs on the street corner and do more good than goo'ing there way into ATS with nothing more than a bunch of mumbo jumbo,,,..

I could say Im wrong but wont,,,,,,why????

Its a buch of common scense yes,,but nothing on proof,,,none/BIG FAT 0,,,,probly a bunch of bored college dorm kids who play games???

I assume most human hybreds dont get to play their (Im from planet X) games on other forums????

Sorry,,I beleive in UFO/Et's are visiting us but the "I am a hybred alien or Leroy from planet X" is getting a little old to me...

My 2 pennies,,,,

Kona

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
You have to be quite masochist to come from outer space and choose earth to live.

IF and only IF alians really exist, I don't think they looks like human at all nor do they speak any human language.

So, to me, it's only "I want attention" type of threads or people with mental disorders who really believe they are.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Yeah schizophrenia, or personality disorders. Noone discuses them when the extraterrestrial makes the stereotypical prediction of "save yourselves earthlings! For doomsday is on [insert date here]
". Just like a religion when a miracle is proved to be some natural occurence. Ridiculous.
edit on 28-10-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Indeed LK! Well said! I don't really understand the people who automatically believe these 'I'm an alien' jokers. Perhaps they are the same people we see on current affair programs being ripped off by stupid scams. I honestly think there is a gullibility gene.

"There's a sucker born every minute". - P.T. Barnum

IRM

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Smile,,,I know buddy,,,

Hope I wasnt to ruff on my post,,,I kinda worried getting people mad,,,,smile..

If ya think about it,,if disclosure happened there would be new church's that would happen overnight with these (I better be nice) with those who ploy this...

I dont think its funny what could come into play if this happened,,

Kona

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
the only people I BELIEVE to an extent are those people that claimed they were abducted by aliens and actually found these pieces in their body that they don't know how they got there. i remember a documentary i watched on this particular subject and what the did was take these frequency sweepers and it showed that there was a signal coming out of these pieces in gigawatts which is what cellphones use for satellite connection. Also these things showed NO point of entry there was no cuts made its almost as if they went in through an existing orifice or have ways to instantly heal scaring. These pieces are also of unknown origin.

Here is a link to one of these people and their story...

www.disclose.tv...

There was another one i saw a while ago with the frequency reading but i cant find it online... if anyone can help with that that that would be great

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Little_Kona

Oh... there's no doubt such a thing would happen if there was disclosure. People are always more than willing to bow down and render themselves prostrate. We already have UFO cults without disclosure. I can only hope that if this happens, they all go the way of Heavens Gate! lol!

PS. Don't worry too much about being rough. The important thing is to speak exactly what's on your mind without candy coating it. Never censor yourself!

IRM

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

o yeah without a doubt never censor yourself i never worry how I say things or who im offending because th epoint is to get the point out there

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join