It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Chaplin TIME TRAVELER?? Maybe He/She Was Talking Into One Of These...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I have to admit that this video is quite curious but a cell phone? Possibly, I guess. Needless to say I was inspired to embarked on a mission to discover a viable explanation, the best I've come up with thus far is the Western Electric Model 34A "Audiphone" Carbon Hearing Aid. Have a look and judge for yourself!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb417a0e9cf.jpeg[/atsimg]

LINK

There's obviously more questions than answers at this point. Why are his/her feet abnormally large? Why does he/she stop and look at the camera? Where is the second party in the conversation? *scratches head*

edit on 28-10-2010 by discl0sur3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

Nice find here, probably should post this in the original thread too. Looking at the size on the link, appears to be too big for what was seen in the video footage, but very well could be the item in question. Wouldnt the person in the video be holding it in front of their mouth though instead of to the side? The microphone on the hearing aid was probably unidirectional and wouldnt provide very clear hearing with it to the side of the mouth.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by youdidntseeme
reply to post by discl0sur3

Nice find here, probably should post this in the original thread too. Looking at the size on the link, appears to be too big for what was seen in the video footage, but very well could be the item in question. Wouldnt the person in the video be holding it in front of their mouth though instead of to the side? The microphone on the hearing aid was probably unidirectional and wouldnt provide very clear hearing with it to the side of the mouth.

You make a valid point. The list of questions grows

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Great idea - Maybe you can post the info in Zazz's original thread too from like a week ago.

Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?

peace

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:07 AM
link   

The Western Electric 34A carbon hearing aid was manufactured by the Western Electric Company in 1925. Western Electric marketed these early hearing aids under the "Audiphone" trade name.

From the hearing aid museum!

NICE FIND! I had no idea that this would have been possible at that point in history! For some reason I thought that a tube or a transistor would be needed.

I'm sticking to my guns, however, that if it is a time traveler... It is David Rockefeller in drag because that's how he rolls.

edit on 28-10-2010 by Atlantican because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Great idea - Maybe you can post the info in Zazz's original thread too from like a week ago.

Time Traveller Caught on 1928 Charlie Chaplin Film?

peace

Done

top topics

join