It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never trust LIVE video feed or evidence again.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by darkdays4u

After the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction, just about 100% of all "live" feeds are actually at least 5 seconds delayed. There is no such thing as "live" anymore, because the sensors must have a moment to save our pressure naive eyes and ears from such evilness as a breast or a 4 letter word.

So, your OP is fascinating and sounds entirely legit, and it is actually overkill, because they don't need to act in milliseconds, they can take a couple of full seconds and still have time to spare!

Oh yeah. I looked up the Janet Jackson incident and to be honest I had never heard of it. I am not so much into celebrity. But I do agree there is a delay in live tv so they can use this technology without a hitch. I am quite annoyed that we are continually lied to and treated like children.

I do not know where all this will lead us but it has opened the eye many i would think.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

that is a very funny incident. George Bush did have his moments. He created some of the funniest live politics on TV.

Thanks for the cheer up.

But yes, what are we to believe anymore.

I have a feeling all these lies to confuse us and to fool us are so they can play the "reality" card on us all. Change reality and brainwash us somehow.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

that is a very funny incident. George Bush did have his moments. He created some of the funniest live politics on TV.

Thanks for the cheer up.

But yes, what are we to believe anymore.

I have a feeling all these lies to confuse us and to fool us are so they can play the "reality" card on us all. Change reality and brainwash us somehow.

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Genome scans have turned up single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with different responses to treatment, but efforts to uncover the mechanism have drawn a blank

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Genome scans have turned up single nucleotide polymorphisms associated with different responses to treatment, but efforts to uncover the mechanism have drawn a blank

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join