It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Never trust LIVE video feed or evidence again.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by darkdays4u

Stupidity breeds with us. People invent these things looking to make a name for themselves or at least a buck, but do they once consider the damage it can cause.

Indeed. It's like. I want the glory, F*** the world.

Now I can forge evidence ... See how wonderful I am.

Just sad.
edit on 28-10-2010 by RUSSO because: add

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Then what should I trust just myself - maybe family member, some close friends? And maybe I should go to live in a cellar? And never speak with stranger, never look at pictures, never watch news? Never read newspapers?

Basically when it comes down to it, the only person that you truly know is yourself. As far as Humanity goes, from a historical perspective, we are evil in nature. Individuals can be noble and good. Certain communities also can be made up of good collections of like minded people. Pythagoras was said to have succeeded in creating this type of community for a while. Until the neighboring town said, "Hey we don't believe in common property and collective ownership so we're going to destroy YOUR town." And they did. This became and still is a common theme throughout history. Anyone remember a little thing called "The Cold War"?

So yes...sadly you can only trust yourself and those individuals that you have come to absolutely know that you can trust. You can have faith in humanity, but that's not the same thing as trust. Of course, my opinions and 6 dollars will buy you coffee almost anywhere in the world.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Can this be done with a moving object though? All the examples were stationary and the same motion applied. If a UFO was flying that wasnt under your control, could the video still be manipulated properly?

link   
Oops Double Post
edit on 28/10/10 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

link   
Oops Triple Post
edit on 28/10/10 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I think someone on this thread did post something about the moving object ability and that they can in fact minus an object on the move.

But please bare in mind that as we are only hearing about this now (ish) then governments may of had this far longer even over a decade or two.

This means that any imperfection we see are probably ironed out and are now being used almost flawlessly.

I am sure that with these special projects out there this type of tech is now "old" to those who need it for their nefarious schemes.

All we can do is stay aware and keep people informed.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
LOL

u guys are clueless

really, a lot of the tvshows, even "live" ones, they have some delay, so they can edit audio if some "words" get there or any not "welcomed" feed

they already use some delay in a lot of live shows ... this is good but really, I dont think it changes anything, they use a much bigger delay already

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by darkdays4u

I may be wrong on this, but didn't they do something like this in the movie The Manchurian Candidate with Denzel Washington? It was the part towards the end when they were coming through security and they changed the clothes and faces of Denzel and the guy running for office. I forget the whole story, but I remember that part.

Seems anymore you not only can't believe what you see, but you can't believe what you don't see. Nothing is real. Thanks for the post...very interesting stuff.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Puzzlemaniac

I have watched the Manchurian Candidate but can not remember what happened then although I don't doubt you are right. Must re-watch it.

It is scary, the absence of something may be enough to start wars, convict people etc.

The old days before technology was so invasive seem like a distant memory now. We are heading into realms to which we seem incapable of being responsible with the gift of invention.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I see video evidence being completely thrown out of court in the not so distant future.

What a world to imagine...yikes. As if the one we have now isn't bad enough.

Everyone better get their master's in image forensics, sheesh.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

You got it Jenny! The technology is probably 5 to 8 years old.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
To be honest, I never trusted live feed anyway. If this could be done with a live feed, removing something, it shouls be possible to utilize a seperate camera to add something to the live feed. I wonder just what the inspiration was for such an application? Any ideas?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

True, and what the world teaches anyway is the morality has no place when money's concerned. I wonder when a truly unique invention for the benefit of humanity will be presented again? These people continue to make things used as weapons of deception. . .seems to be "where it's at". What's wrong with this world?

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
so very true video can be faked holograms are real so we cant even trust our own eyes. whats next sound, touch, smell or taste. what else can be fooled.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I think you're all missing the big point here....

If we have this technology NOW...

The powers that be, have had it for years.

Who knows what they've used it on in the past (9/11 *cough*)

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Thanks OP. S&F from me. I am so not surprised but at the same time this confirms so many things I have suspected. Wondering about the real outcomes of things I have seen on video now. Lots of UFO photographers I knew in the 80's warned that video while prolific would lead to more fakes. Their suspicions were certainly justified given this information. Now we have to review a whole lot of assumptions about what we have seen live.
edit on 28-10-2010 by wayouttheredude because: cause I just do not read what I post until I hit submit.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This reminds me of the time where a really difficult to debunk UFO video was on youtube, and within a matter of hours, another video was released with the object changed to look like a regular plane, while other objects were removed and manipulated. Soon as that one was released and circulated, everyone screamed "DEBUNKED" and it was over with. Yeah I think this happens all the time. Thanks OP for bringing this to our attention

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
This is probably the most scariest and down right disturbing technologies i have ever seen. Damn this stuff really shouldnt be possible.. The implication it might have can be catastrophic.. you can go as far to start false flags wiht this.

This should be one of the most important threads ever, im guessing in the future, all debunkers skeptics are going to use this as an excuse for certain video feeds.

Guys i guess yall should be choosing sides now, because once everyone knows about this. Everyone will question everything about videos

I really hope everyone on ATS can comment on this thread,

Looks like a lot sooner than later,people are gonna have to start making up their minds about things. Because with the technology going in this direction, then even Proof cannot be credible..

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkdays4u
reply to post by Puzzlemaniac

I have watched the Manchurian Candidate but can not remember what happened then although I don't doubt you are right. Must re-watch it.

It is scary, the absence of something may be enough to start wars, convict people etc.

The old days before technology was so invasive seem like a distant memory now. We are heading into realms to which we seem incapable of being responsible with the gift of invention.

I just found the movie Manchurian Candidate online. I don't know if I'm allowed to link to it, so I better not. It's easy to find on google. The scene is about 4/5ths the way through...close to the end. They go through and erase faces, clothes, etc. and make Denzel into the candidate as their coming though the security entrance to the big ending when he....I won't tell the end, just in case someone hasn't see it. It looks like they're doing everything in real time as they're coming in. It was made in 2004. Think I'll watch it again. Good movie.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Thanks for posting this disturbing video. Imagine how easy it would be to frame somebody for a crime. I saw another poster mention the Gulf disaster. I wonder if it was used there on the live cams. All in all, I can see this being put to some less than honest use.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join