It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My 2 Questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Ok I've got a few beers in me tonight so I'm posting more than I should... but this is maybe one post that might interest someone.

Q1
Ok I talked to someone (like back up 7 years on the internet) and they said that they had a haunting and investigated it. (I know nothing about the investigation, what happened etc...) BUT.. aside from what you all want to know about where it was and what happened, the guy said that things always happened between 3am and 4am.
Why?
Because 3 is the number of the trinity and the demons were mocking it. Is there any other cases or evidence that might point to similar things?

Q2
Ok This one is for my fiancee but mostly for me because she didn't ask for me to post this, but I'm investigating...
At points in her life of hormone change (big) she has seen a spinning disk that she said was like a pinwheel thing. She has had it fly over her and she was so scared that she covered herself up and pretended to be asleep and it flew out through a glass window. It made a humming kind of sound and felt the air off it. Like an alien probe. Anyway, it happened when she was pregnant, and in puberty. I have tried finding people who have experienced something similar, and I found some abductee chat room where people said OMG... but who can tell, they could just say that if someone said their genitals dropped off because of reptilian radiation. You know, attention seeking stuff. So if anyone knows anything, please post. She is kinda scared it may happen again soon. Always at a change.

Well, thats it.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Q1 the only thing I can think of as important about 3-4am this is the time when most people are in there deepest sleep. When a SWAT team plans a raid on a persons house they often plan if between that time as they have the best chance of surprising them while they are still asleep. This might have something to due with a haunting happen at those times

Q2 sorry this is alittle out of my area I have really no clue what it could be but it sounds interesting

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
Ok I've got a few beers in me tonight so I'm posting more than I should... but this is maybe one post that might interest someone.

Q1
Ok I talked to someone (like back up 7 years on the internet) and they said that they had a haunting and investigated it. (I know nothing about the investigation, what happened etc...) BUT.. aside from what you all want to know about where it was and what happened, the guy said that things always happened between 3am and 4am.
Why?
Because 3 is the number of the trinity and the demons were mocking it. Is there any other cases or evidence that might point to similar things?

Q2
Ok This one is for my fiancee but mostly for me because she didn't ask for me to post this, but I'm investigating...
At points in her life of hormone change (big) she has seen a spinning disk that she said was like a pinwheel thing. She has had it fly over her and she was so scared that she covered herself up and pretended to be asleep and it flew out through a glass window. It made a humming kind of sound and felt the air off it. Like an alien probe. Anyway, it happened when she was pregnant, and in puberty. I have tried finding people who have experienced something similar, and I found some abductee chat room where people said OMG... but who can tell, they could just say that if someone said their genitals dropped off because of reptilian radiation. You know, attention seeking stuff. So if anyone knows anything, please post. She is kinda scared it may happen again soon. Always at a change.

Well, thats it.

I agree with Shadow on Q1; 3-4 AM is primetime sleep for the majority of humans, and your mind is usually at deepest calm and openness at that time. It may be that she was somewhere between sleeping and dreaming when she was haunted or that she actually was haunted, but she was most receptive at that time.

Q2, this is (as well) not quite my area of expertise, but to me it sounds like an abduction. It is not uncommon for abductions to persist for a single person throughout their lives.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The 3-4 a.m. haunting time could also have something to do with the spirit's time of death (if a ghost) or the time when an empathic imprint was made (if an echo of some emotionally-charged experience). Of course, it could also be due to the time of deepest sleep, as noted above. I happen to be one of those people who'd most likely be wide awake at that time, as I'm an insomniac.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrDead
the guy said that things always happened between 3am and 4am.

I personally like the time around 2am because if I manage not to sleep thru that time, i can initiate lucid dreams/projections more easily during that time. The time between 3am-4am are also good but because of the internal pressure to get up early to get to work, it's difficult to relax enough to start something.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Q1 Sorry Mr.Dead not my area of expertise, but I would think ghosts and other beings "not of this plane" are on a different time clock than us. I think trying to explain their behavior based on our perception leads to faulty investigation, but hey what the hell do I know I'm not a ghost buster.

Regarding Q2:

At points in her life of hormone change (big) she has seen a spinning disk that she said was like a pinwheel thing.

What color was the pinwheel thing? and how fast was it spinning. IT could be a vision of one of her chakras possibly something to do with a kundulani (sp) experience. I'd stay away from screaming aliens just yet as their are other more earthly possibilities. WOmen tend to be more sensitive than men when it comes to the paranormal, puberty and pregnancy equals massive hormone (as you stated) changes. This could effect her spiritually and so that's why I'm throwing you my "she had a kundulani experience and manifested a vision of one of her chakras (the spinning pinwheel).

That's my theory for now based on absolutely nothing but gut and opinion.

Mmm, two great tastes that taste great together.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the opinions and input guys, and thanks spiderj, I'll look into the kundulani thing more and try and get back about the colour.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
For Q1, I've had a few people tell me that things always happen at 3 am to them and they believe it's because of the number '3's spiritual significance. However, if this is dealing with one specific haunting then it could be the time of death or another significant event in the spirit's life. It most likely would be a "psychic imprint" type of thing.

top topics

join