It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Like some of you, I have had a long interest in the ufo subject. I have seen 3 and have wondered whether
they are ours and , if not, where they come from. The most recent sighting was 2 years ago coming home
to eat lunch, when driving around a curve, I saw a metallic disk hovering silently just above a tree, and just to the side of the road. As I drove by (narrow road and no place to pull off), I could see the rim of the disc clearly. It
was a grey metallic color and silent. As I drove on down the road slowly looking at it in my rearview mirror, it
moved upward a couple hundred feet and moved slowly following the road back around the curve. It was an
impressive sight whoesever or whatever it was. I couldnt try to turn around and follow it because I was on a work
lunch break, and regretted not having the time to do so. I didnt have a camera or cell phone. I have also seen the cigar type, long cylinder, and a bar type, with 2 bright blinding white lights on either end of the bar, which moved
very rapidly to the south side of town, too quick to follow with a car. I look forward to joining the discussions
here, and talking about ufos and other subjects.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Im sure your going to have a great time.

Hope to see you in the forums soon.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jb1958

Welcome aboard man.
Mind telling us what part of the world you are from?
I've never seen a UFO, seems like they're pretty common around your part of the world.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
New york state. The three sightings were over a period of about 12 years, along with my mother who saw one
over a river near the house I grew up in. The hudson valley is considered to be a hotspot for sightings over the
years.

posted on Oct, 29 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Welcome Enjoy your stay

posted on Oct, 30 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Welcome to the forum.

top topics

join