It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happens when China says "NO to the New World Order" and Nukes America?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
OK so the scenario is this:

the NWO says to China, play ball or else, China says on your bike we are not handing our country over to you, nor will we allow you to destabilise the world which will destroy their fledgling economy.

As the NWO is not a country it is very hard for anyone who wants to fight back to direct their anger to a specific foe. What they can do is destroy certain key areas of interest to the NWO.

Right now it seems that northern Europe and America is being set up to be uninhabitable for a few hundreds years due to freezing conditions etc. This means the NWO is obviously planning on moving SOUTH!

I am guessing China will hit Astana, the capital of Kazakhstan, where Norman Foster built the Pyramid of Peace, once of the most obvious Illuminati and Freemason buildings ever built.

I think they might also hit Rio de Janeiro, which is leading the world is self sufficiency and green living while still ensuring that huge amounts of the rain forest are cleared so that when they move south there is plenty of space.

You can't build a new system based on being green, if the first thing you do is cut down the rain forest!

I think Australia is also one of their prime location and Exmouth could take a beating based on HAARP station the US Navy has which is part of their weather control and weapon technology which they developed based on Tesla's technology.

I also think Dubai is going to get a hammering as they are also deeply involved with the NWO. why do you think they built the WORLD with more borrowed money which will collpase and then be prime housing for the NWO executives. Go ask Haliburton where there new offices are!!!!

I think they will also nuke the USA simply to prove a point that they will not be messed with, where though is more of a problem and I am going to say Houston or and Dallas as well as Phoenix.

You can not fight the NWO directly, you can only destroy their locations of interests and the resources they wish to use in the near future!

Anyone else have suggestion of what cities or natural resources they will be using and why?
edit on 27/10/2010 by theregonnakillme because: Missed something out, opps!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by theregonnakillme

What is exmouth?

Is that a miltary base?

s&f

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Better bet on Duke.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

What do you think obama's response would be if America was Nuked by China? I think the majority of you already know the answer to this question and me thinks the answer would be N_____g. ^Y^

Nothing

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

What is exmouth?

Is that a miltary base?

s&f

It is the US Navies HAARP station in Australia - LINK

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
wait america is freezing i feel fine in oregon and my window is open right now lol when should iexpect this?

edit on 27-10-2010 by sonic0111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

As per the title of this thread, Well if they tried to Nuke the US there would be maybe 20 or 30 million screaming Chinamen left.... If that many

Now on to the topic of the thread, The NWO has it's tendrels in all sorts of areas and has already turned Red China towards a western style economy and they are already in a mad dash to build their infastructure as rapidly as possible. China has to worry about implosion. Once 1.4 billion people get a taste of what the rest of the world is and has already seen they the people wont sit idly by and let the Government dictate to them any longer what they can read online or who is allowed to travel where etc.

As much as everybody is chomping at the bit for the USs downfall Remember the old saying, Be careful what you wish for...

I'm just saying is all

edit on 27-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonic0111
wait america is freezing i feel fine in oregon and my window is open right now lol when should iexpect this?

edit on 27-10-2010 by sonic0111 because: (no reason given)

BBQ while you still can they have already used the Gulf of Mexico oil to help stop and already slowing gulf stream - LINK

We have had snow very early this year as well as very warm period right before hand. When the winter actually hits, people will not know what has hit them. Only unlike the last few years this snow and ice will remain or longer until such time as it simply STAYS!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Nothing because it won't happen.
The NWO is only a pipe dream until the population is condensed and I mean GREATLY.
They aren't going the destroy the special environment of the world that they want to rule with nuclear bombs.
Where are they going to live when the entire planet is full of radiation?

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

As per the title of this thread, Well if they tried to Nuke the US there will be maybe 20 or 30 million screaming Chinamen left.... If that many

Now on to the topic of the thread, The NWO has it's tendrels in all sorts of areas and has already turned Red China towards a western style economy and they are already in a mad dash to build their infastructure as rapidly as possible. China has to worry about implosion. Once 1.4 billion people get a taste of what the rest of the world is and has already seen they the people wont sit idly by and let the Government dictate to them any longer what they can read online or who is allowed to travel where etc.

As much as everybody is biting at the bit for the USs downfall Remember the old saying, Be careful what you wish for...

I'm just saying is all

edit on 27-10-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

Your right the US will fire back, but do not forget that the US is 300 million, china is 1100 million, they would love to have someone reduce their population for them.

Do not think for a moment that they are worried about nukes. People forget we dropped a very nice bomb on Hiroshima and 30 years later is was a hive in industrial might that has been taking US dollars from the US ever since. NUKES leaving behind a waste land is yet another of their LIES. if it was true Hiroshima and Nagasaki was be barren waste lands

Hiroshima tourist office LOL - Yeah a real waste land

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
There is no reason for the Chinese to nuke or attack the US in any way. There is no need for anyone to do it.

The US will destroy itself. It's citizens are largely not interested or don't know the dire circumstance they are in. And by the time they work it out it will already be too late.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
You still think China isn't playing ball with NWO?

All these major countries are just following the NWO script! The whole world has already been under them! Everything else is an "Illuminati Illusion". A "trick of the light".

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Exmouth is a town on the northern western side of Australia
( I scuba dived there back in the day, its one of the best dive sites in the world )
Its also home to the Harold Holt base. One of the largest radars in the world I think?

China, as big and powerful as it is, isnt going to be a world super power. A Superpower cannot have land locked neighbours.

China will be forced to play ball like the others.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   
China nuke the US LOL
If they did then the US would not owe china any money anymore.

Plus the US navy could seize or sink there merchant fleet at sea and all assets they have in the US after we bombed them out of business,

I don't think china would be that stupid

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANNED
China nuke the US LOL
If they did then the US would not owe china any money anymore.

Plus the US navy could seize or sink there merchant fleet at sea and all assets they have in the US after we bombed them out of business,

I don't think china would be that stupid

See this THREAD

China can sink any of the worlds super carriers with a single missile! the US and British Navy are chunks of metal that were only relevant in the past. They are a total waste of money and only useful to scare little countries.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Well if China nuked us now, Obama and Holder wouldnt do a freakin thing.
And I wont have to worry about taxes or Obamas healthcare scheme anymore.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

That's only IF the Skippers are stupid enough to sail their vessels within range of them and IF the US doesnt take out the launchers by other means before the Chinese were able to launch AND if they are as accurate as the Chinese claim.

Lot's of IFs and ANDs there.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I will be out in the sun, enjoying life.
Because I know that the cause of all problems, the US government. Is gone.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

That's only IF the Skippers are stupid enough to sail their vessels within range of them and IF the US doesnt take out the launchers by other means before the Chinese were able to launch AND if they are as accurate as the Chinese claim.

Lot's of IFs and ANDs there.

yes it is, but you can be sure that the war games room has already done all this hundreds of times to see who ends up on top. What we now have to remember is that because the NWO are running things now unlike 100 years ago, they do not care if everything gets screwed up, because it works in their favour!

I think we WILL see thing get out of control and it will be something stupid like, OH we have a computer glitch and the nukes went funny - mmm wasn't there a thread on that yesterday? or will it be Aliens that cause a nuclear war. of course they will have to have a mass invasion so high in the sky we can only make out the outline of the ship, exactly as we were shown in the new Star Trek film!

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Who will buy their cheap # if they do that? Sounds like a pretty stupid idea to follow through on .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join