It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Plane/Chemtrail.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I recently subscribed to this person on YouTube and this particular video has me intrigued. Now, this person sounds very articulate, very reasonable, very intelligent and pretty knowledgeable which makes it hard to think, she's mistaking. She claims this 'piece' of plane came off the plane right before her eyes and is NOT a pixelation quirk.

Can someone help break this down for me.

By the way, the "ET/UFO Disclosure 2010" are titled on most/all her videos so that may be a little misleading cause I thought the same thing. But now, I understand what that's about. And now, I want to understand this video.
Please drop a post with your comment/opinion please. Thanks

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I think it's obvious to see that it is a video artifact. The plane's moving too fast for the video sensor to keep up. The 'thing' is the exact same size and shape as the plane it 'came from'.
In fact, after watching it again, it's easy to see that the thing is removed from the plane in that you can see the sky between the nose and tail of the plane.
edit on 27-10-2010 by ltdan08 because: Watched it again and saw it was even faker

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
That looks like classic pixelation to me. Artifacts in the video from an excessive zoom and unsteady platform. She can say what she wants, but in my opinion she needs a better camera and a tripod....

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Victor03
That looks like classic pixelation to me. Artifacts in the video from an excessive zoom and unsteady platform. She can say what she wants, but in my opinion she needs a better camera and a tripod....

Well I tell ya, if that is the only explanation then I gotta say, I am a little disappointed. She just doesn't give me the vibes that she's a sensationalist. Why make this up? She didn't need to. She's got some great videos uploaded on her page.

She does have an 'issue' (or propensity) towards these UFO/planes though. Now, I can't say I totally subscribe to that theory but I've absolutely resigned myself to never ever say never.

She had a great alternative explanation for chemtrails though. She thinks they may be murking up/out the sky (with barium and aluminum and their reflective behaviors) as a sort of back-drop for a possible holographic display.

Hey? I think we've heard it all but that one, is a good one!

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
She says she saw it through the eyepiece. Probably impossible to say without knowing the make and model of camera but aren't most, if not all, eyepieces digital now? If my presumption is true then she didn't really see it with her naked eye, did she? She states that it's not digital pixelation but then describes the pixelation that occurs prior to the piece being dislodged. So it's pixelation there but not here? I'm confused by that statement of hers.

There's a couple of frames where it appears that part of the airplane is actually missing which I'm guessing didn't actually happen. The part that she says dislodges stays in the exact same spot and doesn't appear to be falling or have any movement at all compared to the plane which is moving. It truly appears to be some sort of an electronic issue or limitation that she saw through the view finer and was recorded.
edit on 10/27/2010 by Three_moons because: spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three_moons
She says she saw it threw the eyepiece. Probably impossible to say without knowing the make and model of camera but aren't most, if not all, eyepieces digital now? If my presumption is true then she didn't really see it with her naked eye, did she? She states that it's not digital pixelation but then describes the pixelation that occurs prior to the piece being dislodged. So it's pixelation there but not here? I'm confused by that statement of hers.

There's a couple of frames where it appears that part of the airplane is actually missing which I'm guessing didn't actually happen. The part that she says dislodges stays in the exact same spot and doesn't appear to be falling or have any movement at all compared to the plane which is moving. It truly appears to be some sort of an electronic issue or limitation that she saw through the view finer and was recorded.

Makes logical sense but I wanted it to make abnormal sense, ya know?
She claims she sees this phenomena quite often too so.............

I was a little confused by her frame to frame explanation as well but I think she was talking about both; her visual and eye-piece experience at the same time only, she was saying it while showing the film. So it is/was a bit confusing.
Dang.
I'm just hoping someone will chime in and say they've seen this happen too. Not that that would 'nail the case' but, it would help collaborate this a bit more I s'pose.

I want so much for the paranormal to finally meet the normal so.....it's very disappointing. Because I KNOW there's so much more happening out there than meets our Human eye!

new topics

top topics

join