It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a virus nano technology?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is kind of a nifty video that explains how a virus works for dummies basically. I have never been understanding on how these kind of things work, But this guy made it make sense for me.

I found this video quite interesting though on how he speaks of a virus being "nano technology". Not sure what to think about that personally. But would make sense thought because a virus is not alive. But if this were the case are viruses man made? Or maybe brought from elsewhere?

I am sure someone here will have something useful to say and am interested in hearing your thoughts on this Nano tech and the possibility of it being brought from elsewhere.

Video

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadas finest
This is kind of a nifty video that explains how a virus works for dummies basically. I have never been understanding on how these kind of things work, But this guy made it make sense for me.

I found this video quite interesting though on how he speaks of a virus being "nano technology". Not sure what to think about that personally. But would make sense thought because a virus is not alive. But if this were the case are viruses man made? Or maybe brought from elsewhere?

I am sure someone here will have something useful to say and am interested in hearing your thoughts on this Nano tech and the possibility of it being brought from elsewhere.

Video

Actually when you get to the level of nanometers and the way our cells and other processes work, yes it is. It gets harder and harder to distinguish at that level of resolution and activity between machine activity and/or biological activity. In the biological aspect, it's more advanced and intricate because everything is running on essentially a program and a living one at that (meaning that it can change). Where as a mechanical (which we really don't have yet), at that level at this time of development is simple atoms put together to do simple movements or detection. Not as a virus or anything else biological to seek out and find their intended target and launch essentially a package into a cell and rewrite the codeing in that cell.

What some scientists are doing is seeing if they can base nanotechnology on the biological processes which does it naturally all the time.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   
You should take a look at this Virus Hunters. It might be more informative since these are actually scientist. In the video they discuss many reasons why virus's are around and there history. It also goes to say that in every human there are at least 4-6 ancient virus's and that virus's helped to create our DNA.

new topics

join