It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe: Bankrun on 7th December 2010

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by thepixelpusher

That's a good point, I'm going to go with immigration and fear over Muslim extremists. Not that it's not a legitimate issue, just that it will be used to divide and distract us.

By the way here's an update on 12/07/2010

stopbanque.blogsport.de... claims that as of October 29th StopBanque in France has 13,100 participants and is expecting a further 57,000.

Also the 12/07 Facebook Page is picking up steam with 2,294 attending, 1,520 maybe attending.

Keep in mind that the power of bank runs doesn't necessarily depend on the number of people initiating; if word spreads that banks are struggling to accommodate withdrawals, or even one bank had to close its doors, withdrawal fever will spread like wildfire.

edit on 9-11-2010 by mindovermatter88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Check out this article, after the bank run they are going to target coca-cola.
BEN BERNANKE owns 60% of Coca-Cola.

check it out,, www.philipbrennan.net...

May be worth its own thread.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mindovermatter88

Watch them shut down the Facebook page on this.

reply to post by iceblue20-12

Targeting stocks would be an easy way to shake the money elite according to Max Keiser, who advocates targeting Coca-Cola too. If people can maintain their focus and not let the media distract them, it can be done and control wrested from the top elite. I am skeptical that we as a common group of people can maintain that resolve. The Tea Party has already been subverted by the likes of Glenn Beck and Sarah Palin, two media darlings. I just don't think people, at least in the USA, generally know what the control over them is and demonstrate the will to protest instead of watching Dancing With The Stars. I don't think we're there yet. We may be in time though. I pray we are.
edit on 9-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: content

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
im taking out my 15$ and closing the account... i dont use it anyway

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

It's about time.

Although, the motivation is a little sickening.
Where were you people when the Coca Cola boycotts started because of their poisoning of ground water in several poor nations?

I started boycotting Coca Cola about three years ago. For the right reasons.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i stopped following this a few weeks ago when i saw their facebook page had 6,000 people saying yes to doing this, i thought- good idea but no follow through

however, as of today

the stopbanque revolution facebook event page now has 26,000 attending!
and 21,000 maybe attending. those are pretty big numbers, and even if half of all those turn out next
tuesday- still 20,000 french people taking their money out of the bank

then there would be how many are going to do it to, but not click on anything on the internet to make their identity known

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   
So, any updates yet? It's soon time.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Just buy silver

and crash JP Morgan

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

I'm not a coke guy, but I do pass the Bernanke monopoly info along. Now, if coke goes bust from it, then pepsico will fill the vaccum. So we may as well just boycot the whole soda industry. Have a peek at the credentials of the Pepsico conglomerate . I see JP Morgan, Google, Colgate, Hunt Corp. And pepsi has hundreds of products filled with MSG and aspartame.
edit on 3-12-2010 by OuttaTime because: cleaning up syntax

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
This is on the BBC News today: www.bbc.co.uk...

Former football star Eric Cantona has urged the public to express their anger with the banks by simultaneously withdrawing their funds on Tuesday.

The mass withdrawl of money from the banks has gone multinational. Just how many people will take part? Not long to wait to find out. Will people actually DO something or as I suspect just sit on their fat backsides and do nothing. I suspect the latter but we will see.

There is a real sense of anger so maybe this will actually really happen. I know of many who are actually going to to this.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
YEAH!!! Let's DO it!!!

Bank run in just a few hours, y'all!!!

Break out the chip n' dip! I'm ready for the show!

(I bet you nothing happens...)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ActuallyActuary

I concur that $1B is a laughable sum; although, when we take into account the nature of the fractional reserve, withdrawing $1B means that the bank has:

$99,000,000,000 less to loan. $1B might not be a whole lot, but that is the leverage for nearly $1T in loans.

$1T also isn't an insurmountable sum, but it sure isn't so small as not to muck things up a bit. All the participants need to do is to spread that concern from the French govt and Banks into the common French citizen.

If they need to shut the banks down even for a day, then game over. The panic would spread faster than the zombie making Rage infection on a train platform (see 28 days later for reference ;-)

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   
i think everyone should all run out and rob all the banks in one afternoon, that will get their attention

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I was thinking more along the lines of a false flag nuclear event in NYC at 9:11AM on December 7th - Pearl Harbor day. Did you see the thread about the church service on Sunday in Indiana where a strange guy stood up during the middle of the service and yelled "There will be a nuclear attack on NYC!" before promptly being taken away by LEO's (and my, wasn't that a quick apprehension?).
edit on 12/6/2010 by this_is_who_we_are because: verb conjugation

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Maybe I should take a few hundred out of the bank, huh? Will do.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I just took $200 out of the bank just in case something happens.

If there is a bank run, it should start in an hour or two.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Anyone over in France who might be able to take a walk around town and give us a few updates if anything is going on. I was wondering if this would have any impact at all. I figure not really, but then again you never know for sure until something has fully played out...

Anyway we will see if it goes by un-noticed or not

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Bank run my ass...Nothing has happened.

Here's how a real bank run is supposed to look like:

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Told you no one would listen to eric cantona, man utd cheat.

lol

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join