It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion: Harness the Power/Energy of Mecca

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
This is intended to be an open discussion, to hear, learn, and discuss from any point of view. I wish anyone with interest, opinion, or insight to elaborate on the following:

Assuming:

1.) There is an actual Thing in existence, whether we call it God/Goddess/Gods (by any name), Will Power, Force, Chi, Spiritual Energy, Supernatural Energy, Power, Source, Oneness, Creative Thought Energy, etc.

2.) The above mentioned "Thing" becomes stronger, more focused, more manifest if more human minds subscribe to the belief, focus intention and energy, and perform rituals.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Islam has been an established religion for 1,400 years so far. As of 2009, Islam was estimated to yield 23% of the global population or 1.57 billion people.

Each individual Muslim is instructed to pray towards the Ka'bah (black square building) in Mecca, Saudi Arabia at a minimum of 5 times every single day. 

Once a year during Hajj (pilgrimage), Muslims travel to the Ka'bah and walk around it counter-clockwise 7 times. In 2009 an estimated 2 million people performed Hajj (pilgrimage).

This is not necessarily a Question/Answer list, just a few talking points I thought of.

• With all of the 5 daily prayers and pilgrimage being focused at the Ka'bah throughout 1,400 years, can we assume there is a vast amount of spiritual energy at this place on earth?

• Any reason outside of Orthodox Islamic belief that so much spiritual energy should be focused at one place on earth?

• Does the Ka'bah have any correlation to the Planetary Energetic Grid Theory, Ley Lines, or Planetary Sacred Geometry?

• Is this energy harnessable?

• Can non-Muslims benefit from this spiritual energy point?

• Can "we" tap into this energy when it is at it's peak during Hajj (pilgrimage) for reasons other than to worship Allah?

• Can "we" preform non-Islamic rituals at the same time as Hajj to take advantage of all of the spiritual energy?

• Since the intention of this energy by the multitudes of individuals is to worship Allah, is this energy therefore null and void, for Allah's exclusive use?

I would really enjoy anything anyone would like to comment upon this post.

Related Articles
Ka'bah (Wikipedia)
Kaaba the big black cube in the center of mecca??
Mapping the World Grid
Earth's Grid System and Pseudo Science 
Sacred Geometry
Sacred Geometry (Wikipedia)
Flower of Life (Wikipedia)
Flower of Life Overview

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I have a even wilder theory. Since they're all essentially praying to an actual stone, the so called "black stone", which is believed to be a meteorite (although now heavily debated) I say they're praying to what they think is a remnant of some alien artefact. If you've been long enough on ATS you'd know that Q'ran is of alien origin as well so that fits my own little theory
I myself doubt there is some massive spiritual significance in the area aside from the fact that many great people visited it. The pilgrims themselves IMO provide whatever energy flux is in there rather than that stone that most Muslims seem to worship.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I see were your going and think the black stone could be more of a channeling tool, as in we are sending the energy off elsewhere. Any special space/sky conditions above the point on or around the date(as in star positions)? I'd search but I'm posting from my phone >

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Hello SassyCat.
The premise of this thread is of the collective energy projected at the Ka'bah by the countless number of Muslims daily, throughout the centuries. I'm not presenting the Black Stone as an emitter of energy, nor do I want to debate the validity of Islam as a religion.

I wish to explore and discuss the energy projected to Mecca by individual humans and any relevance this has.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by birhan

Interesting idea. There is much evidence/speculation of stellar correlations to the Giza Pyramid Complex and other temple complexes around the world.

How would one go about finding a cosmic connection with the Ka'bah? It stands alone as one building, and doesn't belong to any other complex. Also, the exact age of the Ka'bah is unknown. Tradition holds that Patriarch Abraham and his son Ishmael built the Ka'bah as the first building ever dedicated to the monotheistic god of the Jews, Christians, and Muslims. Since we have no accurate way to date the construction of the Ka'bah or to give an accurate time-period of Abraham's life.... I suspect finding an exact stellar alignment may prove unlikely.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

• The Law of Conservation of Energy states energy can neither be created nor destroyed.
• A neuron is a cell that transmits and process electrical and chemical signals. (Energy)
• The average human brain has an estimated 100 billion neurons.
• There are approximately 40,000 neurological signals (energy) per second in the human brain.

Nonlocal Healing Articles
Nonlocal healing is the meditation and focus of healing another from a distance. There are many articles and accounts of this practice. There are many accounts of increased healing time and recovery from illness when others meditate and focus a thought of healing on a person.

This jumbled mess of data is linking electrical neurological energy with physical manifestation at a distance. A neurological signal is chemical or electrical energy. The energy is not lost nor destroyed, but rather converts into a physical manifestation of the concentrated thought. All our actions, words, and man-made things started as an energetic signal in the brain. Depending on the accumulation and concentration of neurological energy focused, the probability of converting a thought into physical manifestation increases. Every thing in human existence starts as neurological energy. An idea... a thought.... becomes 3D physical manifestation from initial energy transmission.

All of this Islamic spiritual energy must be accumulating, manifesting, or converting at Mecca, the point of focus.

P.S.
Don't let the Islamic subject of this topic throw you off. We are discussing human spiritual energy. I chose Mecca and the Ka'bah because I can not think of a location on earth that currently rivals the massive amounts of collective thought/spiritual energy being focused into a single place as the Ka'bah.

edit on 10/28/10 by Sahabi because: Add P.S.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Looking at all those people praying towards it, I couldn't help thinking...what if the Ka'bah or the black stone in it is meant to store all that energy that is being directed to it? Or it could be acting like an antenna, receiving this energy and redirecting it? Makes me wonder...

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Raven_Heart

Yeah, it makes me wonder too. We do have to admit, there has been a lot of spiritual energy directed there. I am wondering why, where the energy goes, what does the energy do, who/what is it for?

Can it be as simple as tons of spiritual energy being directed at God? No use to anyone except God?

posted on Dec, 18 2010 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Revelation 17:17
For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

The beast can be seen inside the black stone.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2aada7d1f1b2.jpg[/atsimg]

Here is a picture for comparison.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20f7c43344d2.gif[/atsimg]

I'm not sure every muslim is aware of this. Every kingdom and nation has given themselves over to this beast. Not just Islam. It is the rulers and leaders of the people who are aware of what they're doing. The sheep blindly follow. They are 'cast under a spell'.

new topics

top topics

join